Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear Diary

Just caught up aww i love it hun post more soon x

Next Part - Yes It Is Rather Late But I've Had Writer's Block

I place my pen down, making sure it doesn't roll of the diary onto the cream duvet cover, I had just recently put on. I walk to the cot to check that Grace is sleeping properly and that she isn't caught up in her blanket or anything. I smile as I walk up to her and see her smiling in her sleep. Sam's smile, althrough it's not that cheeky but it can't be my smile. I take one last look at her before heading towards my bedroom door. Opening the door quietly as not to walk her. I head towards the start of the stiarcase and make my way down. I head into the Kitchen just as the phone rings. I let it ring, to busy looking for wine. I hear the answer phone pick up and Elliot's voice "Connie it's me Elliot. Just wondering if you're ok after everything. You're father's stable and i think that's it really. Well i'll see you tomorrow.
    I smile as i hear what he says. Someone that actual care's about how i am. It's good to have a friend in Elliot. I continue my search for the bottle of wine when the phone goes again. I sigh wondering how an earth i could be so popular. I don't remeber handing my number out to load's of people. It then again went to Answer Machine. "Connie It's James Here... I Stop what the hell does he want! "Michael would like to know if you have signed the divorce papers yet....Oh dear i forgot. They were still on my desk at work. I hear him die of and finally found that bottle of wine i spent at least a good ten minuets looking for!
    Last edited by Tannie; 04-08-2007 at 00:28.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

This is really good, I love it and its about Connie
    Cant wait for more

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

4. The Following User Says Thank You to samantha nixon For This Useful Post:

Tannie (04-08-2007)

Wow I love that. I love the Elliot bit. Got that right. .

And Grace's smile .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CrazyLea For This Useful Post:

Tannie (04-08-2007)

Aww great part hunni cant wait for more.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bree For This Useful Post:

Tannie (04-08-2007)

I poured myself half a glass and walked through to the hallway again. Looking around it and noticing how big the house was. Far to big for the both of us. Then somehow my thoughts switch over to sam. I shake my head again as i turn the light's off and head back up the stairs holding my glass of wine. I walk into my room carefull not to make a noise. I lay my glass of wine down on the bedside table and quickly but quietly get changed into my nightie. I put my clothes in the washing up pile that has amounted quite a bit since last week. i then take another sip of wine and get back to writing my diary.

I walk out the house and back into my car i head towards the Peckham General. I walk in just to find the fool had discharged himself! i honestly couldnt of taken my smart genes from him! I get back in the car dump my bag in the front seat and head back towards the house but before turning into the street i park in the pub carpark. I head into the pub and through the smokey haze i search for him. Sure enough there he is by the fruit machine. i walk over to him and we as per normal argue about him going into hospital and then Polly walks over. I should maybe explain to you who Polly is. When i was younger and he went to the pub it was Polly serving him. Even when he brought me in it was always her serving him. I always thought he was having an affair with him. So then she suddenly remembers who i am and there we go and i told her what i thought. And i walk out just as Maria walks along. i tell her to go for another walk and that i had found him. so off she goes and i head back in. I tell him that he should be back in hospital and that i was shocked that my mother had ever taken him back. Because i thought he had been cheating. But then as soon as he sees Grace he decides to have that operation. After a few minuets arguing i tell him thathe should come to Holby i mean Elliot could do the operation even through i couldn't seeing as there's a policy about not being able to operate on your reletives. So we get in the Ambulance him with his air. And we start talking about Grace i tell him that her father didn't know that i had used him to have her. And he goes on about me being excatly like the celebritys swanning off to africa to adopt orphans. i mean hardley i did my fair share in making grace!. We then talk about the usual or i try to find out about my mum. Thats when he drops the bomb. My mother was depressed! I can't believe it why would she be depressed! i don't ask much but that was apparently the reason why she had died. A few hours later we soon arrive in Holby city and i take him up to Darwin. Elliot takes him into theatre as i watch. I watch terrified.. yes i admit it terrified about losing my father after just getting to know him. i want him to see Grace grow up. Luckily the operation went perfectly or so i hope but then again it's not like it was a crummy Doctor doing it. It was Elliot Hope one of the best Ct Consultants i know well apart from me that is. I go out and find Maria has handed Grace over to sam. I take her off him and just as she's been passed to me. I look up at him and there's this flicker of admire for him. I admit i don't normally do that when i'm near him. He then asks if he can see Grace more. And surprisingly for me i then tell him i'll think about it.

I read it through and then lay my pen with the lid on back on the bed side table and put my diary back where it came from. Downed the last of my wine. Left the glass on the bedside table took one last look at grace. Turned the light off and lay down and tried to fall asleep
    Last edited by Tannie; 14-08-2007 at 20:30.

Awww fab hun i love this script more soon.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bree For This Useful Post:

Tannie (19-08-2007)

Next Part Before I Head Off For London

I wake up and sigh. I Seriously cvan not be bothered putting on the bitch act today. I hear Grace gurgle and pick her up. I carry her downstairs and place herin her high chair. I Put toast on for myself and while i am waiting for that, I pour myself a cup of coffee. While i wait patiently for my cup of coffee and toast to be safe enough to eat and drink i feed Grace. I place her back down leaving her to happily gurgle to herself and i eat and drink my breakfast. I then carry her up the stairs and sort her out first. She's always the easiest of both of us to get ready as she doesn't really have an opnion on what she want's to wear for the day as she can only at this moment in time gurgle. But me on the other hand - I'm a whole completely different matter. I first have to rummage through my wardrope to see what still fit's me althrough half my clothes do. Some of my favourites don't. So once i've found a top/Blouse, Pair of trousers or a skirt that actually fits me. I put it all on look in my mirror and see what shoes would go perfectly with the outfit i have chose to wear today. After choosing the shoes i sit down at my dressing table and sort my hair and face out. This procedure i do every single day and take up to a good 40 Minuets it might even be extended to a good 45 minuets depending if i have to go rooting for my foundation. I then pick her up and my bag and head back downstairs check the windows and the back door's closed. Grab my keys from the table by the door. lock the house then drive off to work. Now that is in my opinon the only decent part of my day apart from lunch and most proabley the evening when i get time to myself and Grace. I take her to creche and then i myself head up to darwin. I walk into my office where more often then not Elliot has not yet arrived in yet. I once found him asleep on the sofa through. But that was after the though of his son being dead so really he didn't want to go home to a empty house. Anyway i drop my bag off and i head back into the ward where i more or less like to find Matron Williams so i can know who i have in my care or at least on my ward. I do my rounds and head back into my office where Elliot normally is at this time.

Thread Information