Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cindy Beales daughter Cindy Junior

Cindy Beales daughter Cindy Junior

It seems Michelle Collins today said on Loose Woman that Cindy's youngest daughter ''little Cindy'' is about to return to the show for the first time since last being seen in the Summer of 1999. Michelle said one of the girls in her daughters drama class was in line for the role.

i heard something like this on digital spy, apparently there were rumours going round the set that 'cindy' was to make a shock return and that their were even speculations about bringing back michelle collins as part of a witness relocation storyline or summat. apparantly lucy and ian keep recieving signs of her return like txt messages and various other things, then again it could just be a 'ghost'
    #1 Eastender

Ive read that aswell, and I thought I read it on here, but I cant find the thread lol, so it may have been in the paper or something. And I read that it was witness protection

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

i heard it too, on ds i mean, do you reckon there any truth in it or?

ps how did you get that picture in the bottom of your post?

Hiya
    you have to have 500 posts before you can have the pic at the bottom (signature)
    Welcome to the forum Leigh

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

I didn't even know that there was a Little Cindy. Is this another of Ians offspring or someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    I didn't even know that there was a Little Cindy. Is this another of Ians offspring or someone else.
    Someone elses she died giving birth to the little girl in jail and ian took the little girl and gave her to cindy's mum i think

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Luna For This Useful Post:

Katy (09-07-2007)

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Someone elses she died giving birth to the little girl in jail and ian took the little girl and gave her to cindy's mum i think
    I think there is already a thread started about CINDY ...something to do with some one dying like den and brought back alive or something,, http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/s...ad.php?t=20236
    If Little Cindy comes back she will need an adult with her cos she would not even be 10 yrs old,,
    Last edited by JustJodi; 09-07-2007 at 11:55.

it is alson mentioned in inside soap magazine on sale today...it just makes you wonder if there is any truth in it...apparently when michelle collins was on loose women, she said that she had no plans on returning to the show, though she would never rul out a comeback under the right circumstances or somethin like that...also she reportedly mentioned that a girl in her daughters drama class was chosen to autition for the part of cindy's youngest daughter who currently has no name and isn't even mention on the EE website under cindy's profile...how bizare is that, its as though the whole storyline never happened lol

Thread Information