Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Things to be grateful for!

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Just be Grateful for life. Every morning you wake up is a bonus. Love life, enjoy life, live life to the full, you never know when the Man above or below will give you the call. Live every day as it could be your last. Someday you will be right
    sounds so cliche but its true, couldnt have put it beter myself.
    You see Im not always Mr Nasty. I can be philosophical as and when
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I'm grateful that my parents are so happy together, they never argue even about the smallest things.

Also grateful that my gran on my dads side is 80 years old and still doing so well, she's deaf as a post but apart from that she's great; and my grandparents on my mums side are both 70 something and they both look AMAZING for their age, so I know I've got good genes and it makes me less scared of getting old

<3

first congrats to TM... and yes Alan I agree it didn't seem that long ago when they were talking about having the last child

I am grateful that I have a wonderful family, great kids, lovely Boyfriend, a roof over my head and a job I actually enjoy!!
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    first congrats to TM... and yes Alan I agree it didn't seem that long ago when they were talking about having the last child

I am grateful that I have a wonderful family, great kids, lovely Boyfriend, a roof over my head and a job I actually enjoy!!
    you're forgetting DS, what would you life be without that Siobhan?

I'm thankful for my good health, good family and friends, and what looks set to be a promising future

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post

you're forgetting DS, what would you life be without that Siobhan?

I'm thankful for my good health, good family and friends, and what looks set to be a promising future
    Well DS is gone for the summer but I would really gratefully if the wonderful creator of DS (the lovely bry) would bring me Season 3 as soon as possible
    Super Mod

My cousins have invited me and my family to stay down with them in Devon for 3 days from the 3rd of August. I can't wait.

I am grateful that I am feeling much better after having that winter vomiting bug.

I am grateful that the girl I share an office with at work is really nice and there is never any backstabing and bitchiness.

And boy am I glad that the nights are getting shorter - it was still daylight at 4.35 yesterday - better than getting dark at 3.45!

I am grateful that our proposed move to Texas has fallen through!

Hurrah!

I am the only happy person in my house at the moment because both my boys and my hubby were dying to go, but I am relieved.

Why did the move fall through?
    Thanks CrazyLea

Time to resurrect this thread:

After losing my one of my closest friends suddenly to a stroke at the age of 45, one of my colleagues dying suddenly, another one of my colleagues losing his wife suddenly and yet another colleague losing a dearly loved and wanted baby aged 4 weeks I need to look at the positives in life.

I love my husband, and he loves me very much, after nearly 21 years together.

We have two healthy, smart and talented kids.

I love my job, and my colleagues are great people.

We are healthy and I don't have any financial worries.

I worry and moan about things that don't matter all the time and I want to stop for a moment and count my many blessings.

Love to you all

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinity For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (22-06-2009)

Thread Information