Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: David Platt - Mass Murderer

wow!!Sounds good!! I have a feeling this rumour is true!! Tina is leaving and the producers said she would leave with a BANG... this would certainly be a BIG bang!! I never liked david lol

This is complete rumour.. I read this is an interview with Jack Shepard himself. He said that he talked once that that is how he would like David to be, complete physco but he says it to scared one of the other characters and it go out of hand . the media pick up this and said that he was going to kill his family.. THIS IS NOT TRUE!!
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    This is complete rumour.. I read this is an interview with Jack Shepard himself. He said that he talked once that that is how he would like David to be, complete physco but he says it to scared one of the other characters and it go out of hand . the media pick up this and said that he was going to kill his family.. THIS IS NOT TRUE!!
    aww!! I love a good murder story line...call me creepy lol!! It would have been a really great storyline though!!

I think that the plot would be a bit far fetched

Unhappy just a bit to much

I can't believe that in todays world, where things are bad enough with teenagers, they go and talk about doing this.

Come on, lets not make a teenager a Mass Murderer, he is bad enough as he is, without going this far.

WE do need to keep a complete sense of reality with the soaps, I mean how many people do we know, who have been a mass killer?
    An accident yes, if he has to be a bad laddo, then let him be a saddo in his car, at least that's believable!

Well he actually plots it or should I say dreams it in his head. He's not going to even carry it out.

what a relief

Thanks for letting me know, I really don't think I could stand another night of not sleeping.

So glad that there are chaps out there, keeping us "worry heads" at peace

8. The Following User Says Thank You to owenlee4me For This Useful Post:

Richie_lecturer (07-08-2007)

I hope to goodness this is not true, because for me it just wouldnt be believeable one bit. David may be a bit mean but a killer come of it. And if they were to do this I could see them dragging it on for ever and ever. Just like that stupid storyline with the cards supposedly from Richard Hillman

Thank you Jessie Wallace

Not quite sure what I make of this - sounds a bir far fetched to kill them all off but then David is a werid one. Haven't heard remours about the others leaving the street - maybe it only happens to a couple of them.

Smile

Sara is leaving and I believe Jason will follow her shortly afterwards ??? I am sure I read somewhere that they are both leaving the Street.

Thread Information