Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: David Platt - Mass Murderer

There was a piece on this in today's sun. I don't think it will happen as we have just had a killer story with Tracey killing Charlie. Its too soon to have another killer on the street and there is no rumours that David and Gail are leaving only Sarah.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I agree, this is one load of old codswollop if you ask me, it's just corrie's way of trying to lure in more viewers by making up ridiculous stories like this, i mean come on, do they expect us all to really believe that david (although sometimes mentally insane and a little wacky) could actually go as far as threaten the lives of not only his family but poor little sweet bethany too. Don't think so some how, do you?

Mind you, anything is possible in soapland. I thought soaps were meant to reflect real life?

The story could be made believable but no matter how good or bad it is. I think its too soon to have the Platts involved in more death. In fact its too soon for the grim reaper to return to weatherfield
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

It would appear that this whole murder thing has been blown out of proportion. According to This Morning this is how it all started

David and Jason are on a roof and David is trying to freak Jason out. He says "I sometimes I wish I could kill all my family one by one and then kill myself" then he gets down off the roof and wanders off leaving Jason to sit and think about what he said while he has a cuppa

So it would seem that the Devil Boy is just continuing his mind games with JAson

This seems a bit far fetched for Corrie, I mean I know there was Richard Hillman and Mad Mya but in general the show is fairly normal, these seems a bit too unrealistic?

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    This seems a bit far fetched for Corrie, I mean I know there was Richard Hillman and Mad Mya but in general the show is fairly normal, these seems a bit too unrealistic?
    Bryan read my post 15 I think it shows how this story came about. There is no word of anyone leaving Corrie except Tina O'Brien and the door is being left open for her return. It seems some press hack picked up on a bit of the script and added to it to make a sensational headline. Now the position seems to have been clarified

7. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Bryan (12-07-2007)

Can't we send David down to Albert Square to do a bit of culling down there instead?

David is the best character out of the Platts. I don't think this will happen

Haha it would have been good if it was true. I hate Gail and Sarah.. that way no return for them . Maybe Jason could have saved Bethany though .

It sounds very believeable to me. Another leaf on the plant of someone whose life has fallen apart, first since his step dad went loopy, then his real dad moving.

Thread Information