Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CSI Miami - Season 6 - Rumours and Spoilers

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**

CSI Miami - Season 6 - Rumours and Spoilers

Post all Season 6 Miami rumours and spoilers here....

Episode 601 and Yelina is back!!

The sixth season of CSI: Miami starts with an investigation into the death of a probation officer fatally shot in his own home.

The episode finds the whole team working the case of Andrew Bennett. Since he was a probation officer, their first suspect is his most recent violation: Kyle Harmon. Horatio can't help finding something familiar about the young man and enters the interrogation to join Delko. The 16-year-old has an attitude that lets Horatio know that he isn't easily intimidated. They show him a printout that confirms that he had violated his probation by consuming alcohol. Horatio questions him further, and Kyle eventually admits that he lives in a foster home and had to drink what was available. He might have violated his probation, but Kyle insists that he didn't kill Bennett. The man looked out for Kyle and got him a job, why would Kyle hurt him?

Skin cells found under Bennett's nails lead the team to another possible suspect: Dylan Lester. Calleigh questions 18-year-old Dylan and matches his shoe to a print found at Bennett's house, proving that Lester had been there. He confesses to getting into a fight with Bennett after the man found him in his daughter's bedroom, but says that's as far as it went. Dylan tells Calleigh that he doesn't even know how to hold a gun.

Bennett's daughter, Stephanie, explains to Horatio that her father took on more cases after her mother died. She always knew that one of the ex-convicts that he was in charge of would cause trouble one day. Horatio tells her that they talked to Dylan, but she says that he was different from the rest of them. Stephanie asks Horatio if she is responsible for her father's death, and Horatio hopes for her sake that she isn't.

Tripp locates the getaway boat and Horatio and Delko go to the Rain Café to talk to the owner. The restaurant manager reveals that she employs a few of Andrew Bennett's probationers, including Kyle Harmon. Horatio has a nagging feeling about Kyle and asks Yelina to investigate, with startling results. What are they? We're not telling yet... but it might just have something to do with Michael Ausiello's recent revelation Horatio will soon discover a branch of his family tree he never even knew existed.
    Last edited by Jojo; 03-07-2007 at 22:58.

More on Horatio's family tree ....

Francis: You never talk about CSI: Miami. Dish!
    Yessir! Horatio has a 16-year-old son, and we meet him in the upcoming season. His arrival creates quite a bit of conflict, since he's not exactly the model teenager every daddy hopes for.

Ya Horatio finds out he has a son he never knew he had, sonds good.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Episode two 'Bang, Bang, Your Debt!'

In the second episode of CSI: Miami's sixth season, the team investigates the death of a young girl found in a burnt SUV, and Delko sees a familiar face on the beach.
    According to CSI Files sources, the episode starts as dawn arrives in Miami. On a secluded beach, Brandon Ferris and Jessica Taylor, both 19 years old, are all over each other in his SUV. They pull away from the passionate kisses and watch the sun rise over the ocean, drifting off to sleep. Brandon wakes up to find himself surrounded by smoke. He attempts to wake Jessica up as flames consume the car, but she doesn't stir. Unable to open his door, Brandon pounds on the glass, screaming for help.
    Horatio and Frank survey the scene as fire and rescue put out the last of the flames surrounding the blackened SUV. EMTs cover Jessica's lifeless body with a tarp. Frank is able to find her identification in her purse. Horatio laments that such a young woman had to die. Brandon, it turns out, has survived but is in the hospital.
    Calleigh and Delko find a fingerprint on the brake cylinder of the SUV and match it to Anthony Hillman. The 24-year-old is in the system for grand theft auto. Horatio questions him about the murder of Jessica Taylor. Hillman seems shocked that she is dead and tells Horatio that she was his girlfriend. Horatio suggests that Hillman found out that Jessica was cheating on him with Ferris and cut the brake line of the SUV to get back at them. Whether they got into a crash or the car caught fire, they would pay. Hillman denies this and explains that he worked on Ferris's car as a favor to Jessica. Horatio tells him not to leave town.
    Alexx's autopsy reveals that Jessica Taylor had been poisoned by carbon monoxide before the fire engulfed the SUV. Delko and Natalia go to the scene and recover an exhaust pipe. If they can find out who tampered with the pipe, they can find their killer. The evidence leads the CSIs to a credit and loan company. They discover that Jessica was deep in debt. This case has gotten more complicated. Meanwhile, Ryan goes to speak to Alexx. She apologizes for not returning his phone call. When Alexx asks him why he came, Ryan tells her that he is looking for a job as an ME's Investigator. While Ryan searches for a job, Delko must search for answers. He admits to Calleigh that he saw something on the beach. He is reluctant to tell her at first, but he eventually confesses that it was a person: Tim Speedle.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Back From The Dead? Rory Cochrane Returns To CSI: Miami:

After the initial huh? How can this be? It appears fan favorite Tim Speedle is back. Obviously we will try to get a LOT more information on this but multiple sources are confirming that Rory Cochrane is returning to CSI: Miami. He makes his return from the "dead" in the second episode of the upcoming season. So is he back from the dead? Playing a brand new character? Stay tuned for more information.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Jojo (23-07-2007)

I've heard that Delko "sees" him on the beach - we know Speed is definitely dead, Alexx did the autopsy, but this is going to be an interesting one, especially for Delko...

Remember "Lost Son?" And the way Speeds's gun malfunctioned, causing Speed to be mortally wounded? If CBS is to be believed, maybe all of that didn't quite happen as you remember it.

"[Rory Cochrane] will be reprising the role of Tim Speedle and it's not a flashback," a spokesperson for CBS told E! Online, after rumours appeared on the internet suggesting Cochrane would be returning to CSI: Miami. The spokesperson added, "He will be interacting with his old partner and friend, Eric Delko."

The news was first broken yesterday by TV Guide's Michael Ausiello, who reported Cochrane will be appearing in multiple episodes of CSI: Miami this season, beginning with the second. Ausiello originally speculated Cochrane would be returning as Tim's evil twin, but then later also confirmed the actor would be playing Speedle -- still without being able to provide any details as to how Speedle will be able to pull of this resurrection.

Cochrane's character was originally written out of CSI: Miami at the actor's own request. In his first interview after leaving the show, with CSI Files' Kristine Huntley, Cochrane said he felt the show "was never-ending and the grind was a lot." However, he also said he thought the way his character was written out of the show was "pretty lame," and was disappointed the writers couldn't come up with something "a little more imaginative." With his upcoming return to the show, Cochrane may now finally get the chance to say goodbye to Tim Speedle in a proper fashion.

from csifiles

Oh my gosh? So Speed might not have really died?? , didn't we see him dead?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    Oh my gosh? So Speed might not have really died?? , didn't we see him dead?
    Oh he's definitely dead - Alexx did the pm on him if you remember.

The only thing I can think, is that its to do with a Delko storyline, with after effects of his shooting maybe If he is appearing as Speed, then this is the only thing I can think of. Would make sense though - I mean, you are bound to have a few problems if you've been shot in the head aren't you...

Thread Information