Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rainie Cross

Rainie Cross

Spoiler from Inside Soap Magazine out today

They will Bring out the Dark Side in Tanya

Spoiler:
    There will be the arrival of Tanya sister Rainie who will reveal another side to the blonde mum.... Rainie is a heroine addict who pitches her in a terrible state, shares their Albert Square Insider, it not a straightforward tale - there a shock twist coming which will prove that Tanyas not the goody two shoes who we think she is.

Rainie will be played by former family affairs actress Tanya Frank

I wonder if tanya will turn to drugs and will tanya rope in bradley as they said that bradley is going to do a drink or drugs storyline, what do you think.

I wonder if stacey and max will feel terrible as they are in drugs if this happens as i think stacey would never forgive herself if something happens to him as stacey is that kind of person and how will max react to bradley and tanya going off the rails because of stacey and maxs lies and betrayal, what do you think

There was also an interview i read with charlie clements in the latest issue of tv choice magazine out last week that said that bradley may turn to drink and drugs and go completely off the rails once he finds out about the stax affair.

I do not think stacey would forgive herself if something happened to bradley, and neither would max either as they caused this and it is not getting any better it is getting worse and bradley could die because of them.

It could even be a long running storyline that bradley has a drug overdose and stacey or the slater family could find him in the square passed out or even sean finds bradley near the bring of death.

I could see stacey and max blaming themselves for this and even max, any ideas anyone.
    Last edited by slater girl; 03-07-2007 at 16:34.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slater girl For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (09-07-2007), tammyy2j (01-08-2007)

Talking who is tanya frank?

Which character did tanya frank play in family affairs?
    thnk yuu

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by slater girl View Post
    Spoiler from Inside Soap Magazine out today

They will Bring out the Dark Side in Tanya

Spoiler:
    There will be the arrival of Tanya sister Rainie who will reveal another side to the blonde mum.... Rainie is a heroine addict who pitches her in a terrible state, shares their Albert Square Insider, it not a straightforward tale - there a shock twist coming which will prove that Tanyas not the goody two shoes who we think she is.

Rainie will be played by former family affairs actress Tanya Frank

I wonder if tanya will turn to drugs and will tanya rope in bradley as they said that bradley is going to do a drink or drugs storyline, what do you think.

I wonder if stacey and max will feel terrible as they are in drugs if this happens as i think stacey would never forgive herself if something happens to him as stacey is that kind of person and how will max react to bradley and tanya going off the rails because of stacey and maxs lies and betrayal, what do you think

There was also an interview i read with charlie clements in the latest issue of tv choice magazine out last week that said that bradley may turn to drink and drugs and go completely off the rails once he finds out about the stax affair.

I do not think stacey would forgive herself if something happened to bradley, and neither would max either as they caused this and it is not getting any better it is getting worse and bradley could die because of them.

It could even be a long running storyline that bradley has a drug overdose and stacey or the slater family could find him in the square passed out or even sean finds bradley near the bring of death.

I could see stacey and max blaming themselves for this and even max, any ideas anyone.
    I do not think Max will feel guilty or blame himself for what happens,, nah hes too damn selfish but Stacey will really be eaten up with guilt... so when is this not so happy storyline supposed to start ????

Sounds like the old Punk Mary.

Quote Originally Posted by desire786 View Post
    Which character did tanya frank play in family affairs?
    thnk yuu
    She played Karen Ellis she was married to matt and had an affair with Kelly
    kelly was a surrogate for karen and matt...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkles14 For This Useful Post:

desire786 (12-07-2007)

Soaplife:

Sounds like a very intresting storyline cant wait Eastenders is the best soap on the box at the moment.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips

Question

Hmmmmmmmm Max was really peeved when he found out it was the sister who was hanging up on him ( cos he wanted it to be Stacey) Looks like Max has had a belly full of Raine in the past and knows she is bad news..
    So is this Raine a much younger sister ???

Maybe Tanya was the one who got her sister involved in drugs in the first place

Is that the last we see of Raine. I havent heard anything, but it was only a few episodes. Doesn't seem enough to conduct a whole storyline.

Thread Information