Thread: Can anyone update me on Neighbours from 18th June to 6th July for the UK

Unhappy Can anyone update me on Neighbours from 18th June to 6th July for the UK

Hi everyone,

Can anyone update me on whats happened in Neighbours for the past 3 weeks.

There is a crowd of us who usually watch it in our lunch break at work, but because Royal Ascot and Wimbledon has been on the lunch time viewing has not been on

None of us get back from work on time to know whats happened, last episode we saw was that Elle has decided to get revenge on her dad Paul so she told Oliver everything, Paul couldnt hear what people were saying to him it was all coming over distauted, Pepper received an invitation from her stalker about a party invitation at the park and not bring anyone, Boyd has been trying to get his marriage back on track with Janae, Sky was seeing the scary pyschic person Terrence and Karl went back to England to see Izzy and his daughter.

Tried to look on Neighbours official website (UK page) but its not updated for ages!!

That's because it's not been on whilst Wimbledon and ascot have been on. It starts again next Monday

I know I put it in my original post, just wondered if anyone had been watching it in the evening that could help us catch up with it, thanks anyway though :-)

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Like JW said, its not been on in the evening either - because of Wimbledon and Ascot, Neighbours takes a complete break from our screens (lunchtime and evening episodes) so you haven't missed anything.

Oh right ok then thanks!!!

I thought it was still on in the evening, no wonder why they haven't updated the pages on the Neighbours site, what a wally!!! haha

Thread Information