Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Carl and Barraclough

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    Jodi what do you mean when you say 'my 2 euro cents worth' ?

Chris honey "my 2 euro cents worth" roughly means ÍTS JUST MY OPINION OR MY TAKE ON THINGS ... Understand ?????
    thanks Jodi, just noticed you saying it alot
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Quote Originally Posted by gudboy View Post
    I think the scenes are going to be awful to watch, Tom Lister who plays Carl is about late 20s/30, and Glynis Barber is what? 50 something!! I don't really want to see them in bed/kissing etc!

If i was Tom Lister i would have refused to do a bed scene with her, at most all i would do is kiss her! (but we don't know yet whether there is a bed scene so i hope that there isn't!! lol)

To be fair she does well on 51!

I love this storyline with them and cant wait to see how it ends which is meant to be end of september, and i agree 2017carzse glynis looks great for 51.

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

One thing i know for sure, is that Carl doesn't have feelings for Grace! And thats all i can say for now...............

This has been taken from digitalspy and in the last week of this storyline this is what happens
    Spoiler:
    Matthew follows him and then reports Grace to Vaughan who suspends Grace. Grace begs and Vaughan tells her she has 24 hours to find out who killed Tom King. She sets about finding out by telling Carl shes sure it was Matthew. Carl cant take it much longer.....the results are being described as "tragic" and leaving Matthew and Jimmy devestated.

I cant wait as i think this looks wicked except i dont want Glynis to leave

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

i didn't know she had long hair in real life i saw it a magazine. She prefers it short though.
    Glynis is leaving after this i think.

In real life her hair is how it is in emmerdale now, she used to have it longer but at least not since shes been in emmerdale she hasn't

And yh Glynis is leaving her last ep is thursday

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samantha nixon For This Useful Post:

eastenders mad (28-09-2007)

just saw it yesterday what a way to go.

It was quite a sad ep as they were gonna be togeether then bam straight into a lorry, but how she didnt see it i have no idea as it was huge

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    It was quite a sad ep as they were gonna be togeether then bam straight into a lorry, but how she didnt see it i have no idea as it was huge
    They weren't going to be together, she was taking Carl in to confess what he did!

Like he said he didn't love her, i think he liked her but thats that!

Thread Information