Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Carl and Barraclough

yh i no but they were friends and she was gonna wait for him so in a way they were together lol, they had made up aswell.

also are you on digital spy?

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    yh i no but they were friends and she was gonna wait for him so in a way they were together lol, they had made up aswell.

also are you on digital spy?
    But in terms of love, he loves(d) Chas, and not Grace!! And for me thats all that counts! lol

I'm not on digital spy, but i am a member of another emmerdale forum!

Carl and Chas are a no go, there not right together.

and i was just wondering cos someone on there is always saying they dont love one another and stuff like that so was wondering if it was you

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    Carl and Chas are a no go, there not right together.

and i was just wondering cos someone on there is always saying they dont love one another and stuff like that so was wondering if it was you
    Is that person called Fumb Duck? If it is then thats not me, but its someone from the forum i go to!

But i'm sorry Chas and Carl are made for each other, or at least they were until Tom split them up and Carl killed him for it!! His love for Chas made him kill Tom, lets not forget that fact!!!

Carl and Grace are a big no no, she is a nice person but like Tom Lister has said many times that Carl slept with Barraclough for the danger etc, i'm not saying that Carl didn't like her, but he doesn't love her!!

Chas and Carl are each other's true love, and that is a fact i'm afraid! lol

theres a fumb_duck on there but there not the person i was talking about, whats the emmerdale forum you go on? as im on one but wanna see if its the same if not i wanna join lol

Thread Information