Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Libby Kennedy (Kym Valentine)

I would love Libby, Darren and Ben to come back.

well perfectblend has mentioned a health related storyline in its spoiler section for susan, which could indicate the return of libby.

Libby is coming back. Susan becomes ill then Libby returns

Do you have a source for this information?

It's from another site. It also says that it's mentioned on the actresses website that she is returning.

The only things i can fine are that she is still in negotiations with them, but nothing definate, but i'll keep looking.

its confirmed

Kym Valentine has confirmed that she is returning to Neighbours on a permanent basis.

The actress played Libby Kennedy on the Aussie soap for a decade before leaving to tour with the musical Dirty Dancing in 2004.

"I am hugely loyal to the show and I'm ready to go back and do what I love," Kym told the Sunday Herald Sun.

Valentine took a break from acting due to medical reasons after completing work on Dirty Dancing.

"Physically and mentally I needed a rest," she explained. "I discovered I had a hernia in my stomach when I was doing the Sydney season. When I went to hospital after the tour they found I had three hernias. So now I have a 1 1/2 inch scar on my stomach. You won't see me in a bikini on Neighbours."

My take on this would be that she simply runs back to her mum and dad after she and darren have a massive argument, one of which has been brewing for some time and she simply has had enough of him so goes back home. But the susan suggestion with her being ill is just as plausible.

this is fantastic news for the Neighbours cast!

I hope we will be seeing a lot of scenes with her and Taodie and (her best-friend) Steph!
    Im sure they have a lot to catch up on!
    Last edited by adda1; 06-07-2007 at 17:53.

Aww this is really good news, I liked Libby when she was in it it before, I cant really remember that much about her though.

Thread Information