Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Britain's got talent!!

Quote Originally Posted by megan999 View Post
    The Madonna/hip hop woman SHOULD NOT have got through. She was crap. The girl who did My Fair Lady was excellent, I love that film. Ant and Dec are great. I am surprised that I like Amanda and Piers on this programme. Normally I can't stand them!
    Just WTF did she look like. Im no oil painting but she was gross and could neither sing nor dance. I suppose she got the sympathy vote. Disappointed the little kid didnt make it through last night, The monkey was funnier than its handler. The opera singer was fantastic. I normally never watch programmes like this but its good entertainment
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I could have done what that woman did and claim I am the next madonna.. she was dreadful. Agreed Alan, monkey was funnier than owner but in auditions he made me laugh so much that I have been telling everyone about him all week
    Super Mod

i think he was great in the auditions and am glad damon got through. I did want Dominic, but i supose out of all of the Paul and Damon were the best. That kid will definitly make it, he was amazing.

Oh Im disappointed for Craig he was very good. This is such an entertaining show, love Piers Morgan and Simon Cowell's banter.

Thank you Jessie Wallace

I much preffered Craig to the Little girl, i found her rather irritating.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**

Police alert over TV contestant

A contestant on ITV's Britain's Got Talent show has been withdrawn after police alerted producers that he was on the sex offenders' register.

Lancashire Police contacted ITV after being made aware that Richard Bates, 27, of Blackpool, was taking part in the variety talent show.

A police spokesman said there were concerns the programme might be seen by the victim or the victim's family.

The Home Office said Bates would be removed from the register next month.

A spokesman said he was placed on the sex offenders' register and given a two-year conditional discharge when he was sentenced at Preston Crown Court in December 2005.

No further details of the offence have been given.

An ITV spokeswoman confirmed that the impressionist had agreed with producers to step down from the competition.

'In no-one's interest'

A police spokesman said: "There were concerns that with him being on the programme he might be seen by his victim or the victim's family and there would be consequences from that.

"Lancashire Police spoke with the producers and suggested that it would not be in anyone's interests for him to continue with the programme."

The final of Britain's Got Talent, in which Simon Cowell, Amanda Holden and Piers Morgan act as judges, will be held on Sunday.

The show has proved a ratings success for ITV, with audience figures steadily rising during its week-long run. Friday's episode was watched by an average of 8.9 million people.

i saw that it was on the front of the Mirror. He left due to having a broken hand, turns out he didnt was on the register and it had all come out. Its been found quite quick though, i suppose.

I Like the girl who did my fair lady i think she was good..
    why did the judge's put Dr Gore in the semi final as he was rubbish someone else could of had his place....
    The final is on tomorrow night...

that Dr Gore really shouldnt be on a family show. It was digusting.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (18-06-2007)

i want either Connie or Damon to win! i think they're amazing! i was so annoyed that Dominic and Jake Pratt didnt get through tho!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to x Amby x For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (18-06-2007)

Thread Information