Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Britain's got talent!!

Britain's got talent!!

Has anyone been watching this the last two days?? it is really good and very very funny in parts.. Love the guy Damien with the monkey doing micheal Jackson.. I never laughed so much . The guy (paul I think) who sells phones has an amazing voice and the young guy doing baton twirling was brilliant.

Funny was the knife thrower with the shakes and the woman with the cats .. I will be watching for rest of week (ps... doesn't interfer with any BB if anyone wants to tune in) Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan and Amanda Holden are the judges. gotta love the buzzers
    Super Mod

watched it last night - it is THE funniest show on tv!

some of it is heart wrenching though - like the comedian from manchester whose dad has parkinsons

the cat lady was hysterical

I've watched them both, i love it, and i thought i'd hate Amanda in it, but she's actually ok, where as Pierce is just so annoying, i can't stand that man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    I've watched them both, i love it, and i thought i'd hate Amanda in it, but she's actually ok, where as Pierce is just so annoying, i can't stand that man.
    Yeah I was the same.. thought I would hate amanda but she is alright.. can't wait to see it tonight. do you know if we get to see who is picked??
    Super Mod

I have no idea, but even better i've only got 1 late shift this week, so i can see nearly all the shows this week

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    I have no idea, but even better i've only got 1 late shift this week, so i can see nearly all the shows this week
    I won't be watching all of wednesday cause apprentice final is on at the same time
    Super Mod

Not something i've watched. When is the RVP?

Did you see that 6 year old last night singing somewhere over the rainbow.. how amazing was her voice for a little girl?? I was expecting her to sing like charley who comes from her mothers school of singing "if you can't sing good, sing loud"....

some of the acts were just really really bad.. and the Kitkat dolls were so funny...
    Super Mod

I love this show it is so funny, and bless that little girl, id love her to win she was fab

Sig dedicated to Charley

It was great last night, little Connie was amazing, didn't expect her to sing like that, don't think Simon did either, sure he thought it was just another little kid coming on the show.

Also enjoyed Scott's performance the breakdancer who had never been to an audition before.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

Thread Information