Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers And Sisters

I sooooo need to catch up before sunday, sounds good and interesting what Ive missed

i cant believe thats the end of the series, wish they didnt have to cut this season short due to the writers strike.

So kevin and scotty are married, and it went rather smoothly

Rebecca isnt a walker but im glad they are all still accepting her as one - except justin that is who is wanting her as much more.

Kitty and Robert have decided to adopt

Sarah hit the nail on the head the R in the password didnt stand for Rebecca it was another R name,

So William does have a love child just not with holly like everyone thought - Its a son called Ryan wonder how the rest of the brothers and sisters will react to that
    Maisie Mouse

3. The Following User Says Thank You to *-Rooney-* For This Useful Post:

RuebenClara (30-12-2008)

I know, it really is a shame, but all shows have had to cut nw on the number of episodes, I think in years and years to come we will remember this as all the shows have really short seasons
    Im sooo glad Kevin and Scotty got married, they are sooo good together and Im glad things worked out in the end. The Walker family is getting bigger lol
    I feel sorry for Kitty and Robert, but again sooo happy things are gonna work out for them by adopting They are great together so I think the adopting storyline will be good ( but who knows series 3 could start later down the line and they already have adopted)

I was shocked by what Kevin and Sarah pieced together. Another child!!!! Its gonna cause more upset within the family. SO hes gonna be Rebeccas age right? Maybe a little older? Series 3 is certainly gonna be interesting

Now on to Rebecca, Im glad she told in the truth in the end I knew she would I love it how the whole Family still want to be there for her and feel sorry for her since she has been lied to, about who she was. I think Rebecca could find it hard to deal with, Ryan maybe since at one point she was him, the secret Walker. And Rebecca did want to be part of the family.
    But in a way Im glad shes not cos when Justin admitted his feelings, I was like awwww Cos there have always been hints, and I think they would make a really good couple

yeah justin and rebecca were always really close
    Maisie Mouse

Plus they make a sweet couple

need to wait until next season to see how the others take their relationship though.

consider they still see her as family i dont think they will take it very well
    Maisie Mouse

I dont know, I think the likes of Tommy and Kevin will be okay with it.
    I like Nora, Kitty and Sarah will be confused but accept it in the end.
    Anyway I think maybe Series 3 will start a few months after what has just happened

Just incase anyones interested and doesn't know B&S season 2 is on channel 4 from this saturday @ 4.20

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Debbie Meadows For This Useful Post:

*-Rooney-* (07-10-2008)

is that once a week
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 07-10-2008 at 21:02.
    Maisie Mouse

Yeah i thinkit's on every saturdays but not 100% certain

Thread Information