Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Danny Boy The pipes are calling

In the beginning I liked Danny but then he just became Very OTT, so I'm not bothered either way.
    However I did think it was a shame when he did leave after the introduction of Paul and Liam Connor the run ins/clashes with these three were great, espec between Danny/Paul (Re the Darts match for the xmas do) and we had loads of potential here, espec with Brother Paul, who unfortunately is no longer around . Liam will fill the gap nicely and they could create more friction, with real fireworks, between the two by haivng Danny bedding Carla who (Hopefully) will be bedding Liam on a regualr basis by then. Also we have the Leanne factor the last time Danny spoke to Leanne he told her that if he ever saw her again he would kill her. Poor Leanne she would have the Connors and Danny after her blood!

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    And Street bosses are looking for a way to squeeze Bradley's character back into Weatherfield for a month to boost their ratings.
    Don't Corrie have the best ratings?

Imagine a Danny/Carla hook up she is only female on the street i could see him going for and afterall he is lady's man

Thread Information