Thread: Bring Back.... STAR WARS!

Bring Back.... STAR WARS!

Justin Lee Collins is to present another in the Bring Back... series on Channel 4, this time attempting to reunite the cast of the original Star Wars films.

Following the success of the Dallas and A-Team versions, Collins will travel the US and the UK in a 90-minute special, which begins filming in the autumn.

Bring Back Star Wars will be produced and directed by Simon & Simon Media's Simon Tucker and Simon Urwin, in association with So Television, and Graham Stuart as executive producer.

This would be fab but I think the actor who played Darth Vader is ill something to do with his bones with him being the height that he is. Though I would love to know who played chewbacca.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    This would be fab but I think the actor who played Darth Vader is ill something to do with his bones with him being the height that he is. Though I would love to know who played chewbacca.
    Oh I read a article in the mail last week with the fella who played Darth...he charges a fiver for his autograph and is very bitter still that his voice was dubbed over in the films...He isnt in the best of health either, but think he would take part in a reunion as said he's proud of his role, and of being the green cross road man in the 1970s (dont remember that, as before my time). lol

The article also showed the fella who played Chewbacca (another Brit). The darth/green cross code man was offered the choice of playing Chewbacca or Darth - he chose Darth as he thought being a baddie would be a more interesting role...

His name is David Powse and he did the green cross code adverts many years ago around the same time as the first Star wars film came out. He paid a visit to our school to promote crossing the road safetly but all the kids wanted to know about was Darth Vadar

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

justin lee colins is brilliant doing these programmes. he is really funny. leaves most of the actors he approaches looking completely bemused!
    POOKIE

Thread Information