Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your pet-hates of MSN

Your pet-hates of MSN

What are your pet hates on MSN?

I have a serious hatred with the "Block and delete" thing! It might sound trivial, but i think the people that use it are as well. It just shows you dont have the strength of mind to stand up to someone, and just chat. I think people that use it as a way to avoid people are just weak, and need to grow a backbone. Fair enough, if its just that you dont chat to someone and fancy a clear out, but people that use it as a way to avoid others... grrr, its just plain annoying!

Also, people that aim their MSN names at you. I dont care if you hate me, so why do you have to tell the world about it?!

And people that say "BRB" and then dont come back... whats with that?!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**

Pet hates on MSN - people who ignore your status but still im you loads. Eg, I have a busy status up, but people still pop up saying hi etc

People who add you, but then never talk to you - what is with that - if you want to speak to me and therefore add me, say hi or something - anything! lol

Can't think of any others atm - although I have been known to do the ol' block and delete through having a clearout, although I think I might have done a couple I didn't mean to.

Oh, the nickname thing - I always use it - there are some wierd and wonderful msn names out there, but I haven't a clue who you are, so if I don't speak to you, its probably because I don't realise you are you

One thing that really annoys me is when someone adds you and then they ask "who are you?" and it's like, you've added me, you add people you know so what's the point in adding me if you don't know who I am?!

Another thing is when they add you and you ask who they are and they say "Oh i just added you" it's happened to me before, and it's like grr...what's the point of adding someone completely random who you don't even know?!

That's probably it for my pet hates...i love most things about msn!

people who add me not knwoing who i am and then ask stupid questions like asl and can i see a pciture, no you cant, i dont know you you are probably some old perve!

People who say hi when your busy and then just nudge you constantly!

People who add me to HUGE convos with people i dont know ( noone on here, another site i use) and then all those people who i never chatted to before then add me as well

a certain person who added me a while ago and then gave all her friends my addy!

I use the block and delete button usually on people i dont chat to or who have neevr chatted to me! And yeah ive used it on people who have annoyed me over things

TThere are quite a few im sure ill think of more things

ok pet hate, when people use busy or away or brb, when they are there. If you don't wanna talk then don't sign onto msn in the first place, use the appear off-line feature it's there for a reason.

And people that when you start up a convo with go, ooo i've not spoken to you for ages, and you've been there, they just haven't bothered to talk to you either, a friendship is two way not just one. And just coz i don't talk to you for a day or two, doesn't mean that i don't like you anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    a friendship is two way not just one. And just coz i don't talk to you for a day or two, doesn't mean that i don't like you anymore.
    I couldnt agree more with you Dawny. If you have a friend it shouild be a friend for life
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

i dont think MSN has any down points, its more the people that use it, and abuse it.

Cant stand people that chat ****, tell you all about their lives, who cares? If I dont know about your aunty Bob or whatever I dont wanna hear about her.

Those people that keep popping on and off all the time, they say theyre going, and they back in ten minutes, whats the point when they actually end up coming back on frequently in the evening, just leave it on and say your away.

To me the blocking and deleting feature is a god send, allows you to block people who you quite frankly dont want to talk to, I come on MSN for pleasure, not to have poision spouted at me, give me **** and your blocked and deleted - i dont have to put up with it and i wont.
    Last edited by Bryan; 30-05-2007 at 11:02.

the most irritating on of mine is when you are talking in one conversation and then someone asks you something in another and it keeps beeping as there saying, you there, you there, you there, you there. Chill out.

but lik bry says, its not Msn, more the people that use it.

I once managed to have a whole conversation with my cousin by just replying: gd
    gd
    gd

I view msn the same way as text messages. Reply to them as when required. If someone needs you form something urgent there's the phone

It Really Annoys Me When I'm Set To Away Or Busy And People Im Me And Go Hi And Then When You Don't Answer Them They Send You A Nudge It Gets On My Nerves.

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

Thread Information