Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stacey Pregnant? Who's the father? Deano? Max? Bradley?

EE need to cut down on all these pregnancies if you ask me, too many lately
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I agree Chris - about time they started bringing up the issue of having protected sex rather than having all of these miscarriages/abortions or pregnancies that progress as they should. Do people not use contraception these days?!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jojo For This Useful Post:

alvinsduckie (14-06-2007)

This was on the front cover of Soaplife and the only reference to a pregnancy inside is in an interview with Matt Di Angelo.It asks if the fling between him and Stacey could lead to a pregnancy and he replies 'I haven't a clue'. Once again a misleading headline to sell magazines.

Where's Marie Stopes when you need her?

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    I agree Chris - about time they started bringing up the issue of having protected sex rather than having all of these miscarriages/abortions or pregnancies that progress as they should. Do people not use contraception these days?!
    I strongly agree in the past six years eveyone of the soaps have been guilty of underage sex either resulting in school girl pregnacies or abortions. In this year alone in the british soaps we have had two abortions and one teenage pregancy in soapland.

We all know that the UK has one of the highest teenage pregnacy rates in Europe. The media and popular drama programmes should be doing more to to promote and encourage young people to say no to sex when they under 16 or at least take precautions.

Children are being taught about sex education in primary schools now when I was at school we had to wait until 2nd year (aged 13) before we got taught about the birds and the bees. Even now children don't really listen to teachers and some parents may find the situation embarrassing, but if young people seen soap stars going through the issues they had then maybe they would relate more.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by tobyrory View Post
    This was on the front cover of Soaplife and the only reference to a pregnancy inside is in an interview with Matt Di Angelo.It asks if the fling between him and Stacey could lead to a pregnancy and he replies 'I haven't a clue'. Once again a misleading headline to sell magazines.
    They cant do this with Deano, with all this bradley and max stuff surely?! a baby would be too much for people to deal with! it'd rather they just put the deano and stacey fling in the past, and concentrate on bradley and stacey.

Charlie clements seems to think that bradley might want stacey back if she wants him, after he finds out about the affair with his dad! do u think he knows something we don't?! lol.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie_lecturer View Post
    Where's Marie Stopes when you need her?

Ok I bite,, who is Marie Stopes ??? U gotta remember I am a dumb Yank

Marie Stopes (15 October 1880 – 2 October 1958) was a campaigner for women's rights and pioneer in the field of family planning.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (08-07-2007), Kim (08-07-2007)

Unless she gives into Max again, I don't think it's very likely it's Max's. I'm sure she'd have found out by now if it was.

Oops, I forgot about your post Jodi. Sorry about that! Thanks Parker for letting her know.

Thread Information