Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rosemary does she fall or was she pushed

Cool Rosemary does she fall or was she pushed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is the spectacular moment when Emmerdale's Rosemary Sinclair (Linda Thorson) is left for dead after falling off the Home Farm balcony.

Just one week after learning that Tom King's son, Carl (Tom Lister), killed his father, viewers are in for another shock in next week's hour-long special.

When Carrie (Linda Lusardi) learns of Rosemary's involvement in the blackmail plot to frame the King brothers, she shocks her when she plays out a recording of Rosemary confessing to her crime.

In a desperate attempt to escape Home Farm, fearing for her life, she tries to call for help. Matt (Matt Healy), however, grabs her mobile phone and holds it over the banister. As she tries to snatch it back, she over-balances and falls over the edge.

Carrie and the three brothers look on in horror as Rosemary lies unconscious on the floor below. Will they leave her for dead?
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (29-05-2007)

im sorry but im sick of this pushed or fell storylines

emmerdale has already done it with Tom
    hollyoaks is doing it with Claire
    eastenders has done it with Joe, and soon with Stella

cant they think of something a bit more original!?

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post

They have also used the hitting over the head with a blunt object. No-one has tried the getting shot by a bunch of daffodils stunt in a long time. Maybe pushing her down a well might be different although they have tried this with Belle. All of the soaps have tried unsual deaths so I dunno what to suggest next. Im sure the producers would welcome any suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post

They have also used the hitting over the head with a blunt object. No-one has tried the getting shot by a bunch of daffodils stunt in a long time. Maybe pushing her down a well might be different although they have tried this with Belle. All of the soaps have tried unsual deaths so I dunno what to suggest next. Im sure the producers would welcome any suggestions
    i suggest knife welding manic killing a big bunch of people, Piano falling on someones head... make it a bit more interesting
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post

Emmerdale does seem to have a pretty high fatality rate out of the soaps...I mean planes falling out of the sky, chimney pots tumbling on peeps etc...people do seem to leave the place a lot wearing wooden overcoats...

I think the next person to die on Emmerdale should be mowed down by a joy rider who's lost control of a stolen combine harvester or shot after being mistaken for a grouse/pheasant...well its more in keeping with the whole countryside/rural theme of Emmerdale, I think, rather than peeps falling/being pushed from tall buildings... lol
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 28-05-2007 at 14:23.

I hope she stays down and takes Grayson, Perdy and awful Carrie with her

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I like Perdy and cannot abide the woeful slimeball that is Grayson. Carrie is the worst alleged actress since PK

I'm also bored of this type of storyline. As has been said, they've recently done falling from windows etc, and they have also done does she fall or was she pushed with Shelley/Steph.

I think these kind of stories are bound to be used over and over again. Loads of stories are, at the end of the day. Like "Whose baby is it?". I'm sure they'll try and spin it in a different way, and make it slightly more original, in comparison. Try and keep an open mind untill you actually see the story unfold, before judging it, at least

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Why is Carrie still in it thats what i want to know

Anyway im with Bry on this one, enough of this who pushed so and so etc.
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris_2k11 For This Useful Post:

Bryan (29-05-2007), ChelseaFC (01-06-2007)

Thread Information