Page 91 of 260 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Parminder Nagra, 33, who plays Neela Rasgotra on NBC's ER, wed celeb photog James Stenson in a Sikh ceremony Saturday in Hollywood Hills, reports OK! mag. The couple, who have been going steady for seven years, are expecting their first child together.

Amy Winehouse has been branded a heroine after rescuing an injured woman from drowning.

The 'Rehab' singer was relaxing on a beach in St. Lucia when she saw Louise Williams being hurled from a boat during a sailing lesson.

"A six-foot wave caught the boat and I went flying and hit a rock," Williams told The Sun. "Amy was on the beach 20 metres away and she ran across immediately and said, 'Let’s have a look at you.'"

Williams, 39, said that Winehouse saved her from being swept away by the tide and that she helped clean and bandage her wounds.

"I was bowled over by her kindness. She went out of her way to help me...It shows there’s another side to her."

When asked about the incident, Winehouse would only say: "I thought she was going to drown."

Yesterday, it was reported that the singer, who arrived on the Caribbean island in December, had been enjoying a holiday romance with a hotel sports instructor.

Well done, Amy

Katie Price has claimed that rapists should be subjected to the same ordeal as their victims.

Speaking to OK! about her views on justice, she said that she believes in the concept of "an eye of an eye".

"If someone rapes a girl he should be bent over and the same thing done to him. I'm sorry, that's just the way I feel. I'm very strict," she said.

"And if someone steals they should have to wear a dye on their skin, like a tattoo on their ear or somewhere it can be seen - like across their face. That would stop people stealing."

The 30-year-old model also suggested that drink-drivers should have their licences removed for life.

I think some of her views are extreme but I do agree with the drink drive comment. There's no excuse for drinking and driving.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I actually agree with her. People may not like her but at least she speaks her mind and says things that most people are thinking anyway.
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

Church's former lover wanted by police

Charlotte Church's former boyfriend Kyle Johnson is being hunted by police in connection with a multimillion-pound heroin haul.

Police have issued a photograph of the 24-year-old, who dated the Welsh singer for 18 months before their relationship ended acrimoniously in 2005.

Scotland Yard said that Johnson is wanted for questioning 'in connection with the supply of a large seizure of Class A drugs'.

Heroin worth £20 million was seized in a raid on a three-bedroom house in Forest Gate, East London, last month.

The force said that despite his strong links to Cardiff, Johnson has been living in the Stratford area of London and could still be in the English capital.

She must be so glad she is no longer involved with him

Prince Harry has reportedly been dumped by his girlfriend of five years, Chelsy Davy.

The split came after the Zimbabwean student decided that she could no longer cope with the pressures of the Prince's military career, reports the Mail On Sunday.

A military insider said that the Prince has just embarked on an intensive 18-month training course with the Army Air Corps and will have little time for anything else, while a Royal aide said that the split was "amicable".

"It's all very recent and has come as something of a shock. They are a couple who were very much in love, it just seems to be the case that it was the right person for Harry but the wrong time. They are still very young, so who knows what will happen," the source said.

The couple first met in 2004 and their relationship was confirmed several months later when Prince William told a reporter that his brother was "madly in love".

Alexandra Burke's mum investigated for benefit fraud

Alexandra Burke's mother Melissa Bell is being investigated for suspected benefit fraud.
    The former Soul II Soul singer admitted that she is "outraged" after London's Islington Council launched an investigation into whether she has been cheating the system.
    Bell claims disability and income support for her severe diabetes but has been accused of receiving money for performing at a number of gigs.
    "I rang the council and they have admitted I am under suspicion of benefit fraud. I am absolutely outraged," Bell told Metro.
    "The council can come and search me right now," she added.
    The singer claims that she has not received any payment for professional gigs while she has received benefits and that any money she did receive was given to charity.
    "Officials have looked online at all the places I have appeared and have contacted them all.
    "But any money I have received I've given to the Kidney Patient Association. I am very mindful of the rules."

i didnt know she was in soul to soul....now that makes me feel old lol
    Last edited by sindydoll; 26-01-2009 at 18:35.
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Eamonn Holmes has said that he would "slap" Rihanna if she were his daughter.

The TV presenter told Star magazine that he finds the 'Disturbia' singer's need for an entourage "pathetic".

"I find the entourages that some people come with, especially the Americans, really pathetic," the former GMTV host said.

"Rihanna, for example, is a beautiful girl, but if she was your daughter, you'd give her a slap and tell her to wise up. She is surrounded by people who treat her like a little flower."

Holmes, who now presents on Sky News, claimed that Solange Knowles was "stand off-ish" when he quizzed her about sister Beyoncé and admitted that he would like to interview Prince Williams's girlfriend.

"I'd love to interview Kate Middleton, I think that would be very interesting," he said. "She's a very attractive girl!"

Madonna 'enraged' over photo leak

Madonna reportedly 'flew into a rage' after discovering that unflattering photos of her had been leaked to the press.
    The singer was holidaying with rumoured lover Alex 'A-Rod' Rodriguez when she discovered that seemingly pre-airbrushed album artwork had been made public.
    Pictures from the star's Hard Candy record have been widely circulated that appear to show the 'real' Madonna before the images were modified.
    "Madonna called up the label screaming when the photos got out," a source told Metro.
    Madonna's agent has yet to comment.

this woman needs to retire
    and has for the new b/f madonna is old enough to be his mother
    Last edited by sindydoll; 28-01-2009 at 21:31.
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Thread Information