Page 89 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Charlotte Church has given birth to a baby boy.

The 22-year-old welcomed the child, her second with partner Gavin Henson, just after midnight today at their home in Glamorgan, Wales.

A spokesperson for the couple revealed that the family are doing well, saying: "They haven't yet announced a name for their son, but we can confirm that he weighed in at 7lb 5oz and that mum and baby are both doing just fine."

The arrival of the child comes 16 months after Church gave birth to daughter Ruby.
    They are calling their son Dexter Lloyd. Congratulations to them.

Blake Fielder-Civil seeking divorce

Amy Winehouse's husband Blake Fielder-Civil is seeking a divorce on the grounds of her adultery, according to his solicitor.

Amy Winehouse's husband Blake Fielder-Civil is seeking a divorce. Henri Brandman, who is representing Mr Fielder-Civil, released a brief statement saying: "I can confirm that I have been instructed to commence divorce proceedings on the grounds of Amy's adultery."

The couple, who married in Miami in May 2007, have faced difficulties over Winehouse's alleged battle with drug addiction and Fielder-Civil's jail sentence for assault and perverting the course of justice.

Fielder-Civil was arrested in November 2007 over helping to beat up a pub landlord then attempting to buy the victim's silence.

He was later sentenced to 27 months in prison.

Despite her medical struggles she won five Grammy awards for her 2006 album Back to Black.

The singer's father Mitch Winehouse has openly aired his concerns about her marriage to Fielder-Civil.

Following the couple's 2007 arrest in Norway for possession of marijuana, he declared on ITV's This Morning: "She was a complete opponent of hard drugs - in fact, she got up and said she couldn't understand why people in the music industry took hard drugs and that changed about six months ago when she got married to Blake.

"And I'm not saying it's Blake's fault, what I'm saying is Amy's responsible for her own actions.

"However, it's a fact that the hard drugs coincided with their marriage."

During concert appearances last year, Winehouse often exhorted fans to call for the release of "my Blake". But she has been linked by tabloid newspapers to other men and recently has been photographed on holiday in the Caribbean with an alleged new boyfriend, Josh Bowman.

Winehouse's spokesman said: "Papers have been received and the matter is with Amy's lawyers."

Former EastEnders co-stars Joe Swash and Kara Tointon have been enjoying "noisy sex sessions", say reports.

The I'm A Celebrity winner and his soap star girllfriend's love making is so loud that it has been annoying their families.

"I had to put up with it for weeks when he was staying," Swash's mum Kiffy told The Sun.

Swash and Tointon played brother and sister Mickey Miller and Dawn Swann in the BBC show. Swash left the programme in July 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Former EastEnders co-stars Joe Swash and Kara Tointon have been enjoying "noisy sex sessions", say reports.

The I'm A Celebrity winner and his soap star girllfriend's love making is so loud that it has been annoying their families.

"I had to put up with it for weeks when he was staying," Swash's mum Kiffy told The Sun.

Swash and Tointon played brother and sister Mickey Miller and Dawn Swann in the BBC show. Swash left the programme in July 2008.
    this is a clear case of to much information
    Super Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

this is a clear case of to much information
    Exactly. Why do we need to know this?
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Jennifer Garner has given birth to a baby girl.

The former Alias star and husband Ben Affleck welcomed their second child at a Los Angeles hospital yesterday.

A representative for the 36-year-old actress told People that the newborn was "healthy" but refused to release any further details.

Garner and Affleck, who married in 2005, are already parents to three-year-old Violet.
    Celebrity couple Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner have named their second daughter Seraphina.

The pair, both 36, made the announcement a week after the baby was born but gave no explanation for their choice of name.

The name is derived from the Biblical word 'seraphim', which is Hebrew in origin, and means 'fiery ones'.

Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck was born in Los Angeles on January 6.

The couple have another daughter, Violet Anne, three, who was born in the Californian city on December 1, 2005, less than six months after they got married in the Caribbean.

Affleck co-starred with Garner in the hit action film 'Daredevil', and they began dating in 2004.

The celebrity couple, who live in the exclusive Los Angeles suburb of Brentwood, were spotted arriving at Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in Los Angeles on New Year's Eve, presumably thinking the baby was coming then.

In the weeks before the birth, Garner, who has starred in films including '13 Going on 30', and 'Elektra', was seen out and about in Santa Monica and taking her daughter to and from nursery school.

Garner confirmed the pregnancy in August after joking: "Oh, I'm not pregnant. I just had a lot of carbs for breakfast. It's just - what do they call it - a breakfast pouch."

In the interview with Access Hollywood, she added: "It always makes me laugh when people say 'Is she?' 'Isn't she?' It's like eventually you will know, so just chill out for a minute.

"We're so excited, obviously."

Affleck, who won an Oscar for 1998's 'Good Will Hunting', stars in three films due to be released this year - Extract, He's Just Not That Into You', and 'State of Play', based on the BBC mini-series about a team of journalists investigating the mysterious death of an MP's mistress.

Fantasy Island star dies

FANTASY Island legend Ricardo Montalban died yesterday aged 88.

He was best known as mysterious Mr Roarke in the 1970s ITV show, where he fulfilled the dreams of guests, helped by tiny sidekick Tattoo.

Montalban also won an Emmy award for How The West Was Won in 1978.

He appeared in Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan, The Naked Gun and two Spy Kids films.

The Mexican star died of natural causes at his home in Los Angeles, US. His wife of 63 years, Georgiana, died in 2007.

He is survived by four children and six grandchildren.

RIP Ricardo

Emmy-winning actor Patrick McGoohan, best known for starring in cult 1960s TV show The Prisoner, has died at the age of 80.

He died in Los Angeles after a short illness, his film producer son-in-law Cleve Landsberg told Associated Press.

McGoohan played the character Six in the surreal 1960s show, filmed in the north Wales village of Portmeirion.

He won two Emmy awards for his work on TV detective series Columbo, playing different characters.

The first came for an episode of the series in 1974, with another 16 years later.

'I am a free man'

The screen star also won a Bafta award for best television actor in 1959 for his role in The Greatest Man In The World, a one-off drama in ITV's Armchair Theatre series.

In more recent years, McGoohan played King Edward Longshanks in the 1995 Mel Gibson film Braveheart.

The actor also starred in ITV series Danger Man, which began in 1960

The actor, who was born in New York and raised in England and Ireland, came to screen prominence in TV series Danger Man, in which he played a secret service agent. The programme later aired as Secret Agent in the US.

He was later considered for the role of James Bond for the movie Dr No.

But McGoohan was chiefly associated with cult ITV drama The Prisoner, writing some of the episodes himself under a different name.

His character spent the entire time attempting to escape from The Village and finding out the identity of his captor, the elusive Number One.

He repeatedly declared: "I am not a number - I am a free man!"

In 2000, McGoohan reprised his most famous role in an episode of The Simpsons.

McGoohan's last role came in 2002, as a voice artist in animated picture Treasure Planet.

Last year, ITV confirmed that Passion of the Christ star Jim Caviezel would take the role of Number Six in a remake of The Prisoner, which will also star Sir Ian McKellen.

RIP Patrick

Gary Barlow has become a father for the third time.

The Take That star and his wife Dawn welcomed the birth of a baby daughter at a London hospital last night. The child has been named Daisy and weighed in at 8lb 12oz.

The couple, who married nine years ago, already have two children - Daniel, 8, and Emily, 6.

Barlow was forced to leave a video shoot for the group's new single 'Up All Night' after learning that Dawn had gone into labour yesterday morning, according to The Sun.

Congratulations to them. 8 lb 12 oz - ouch

Danielle Lloyd reportedly acted as a bouncer for Rihanna and Chris Brown at an afterparty in London.

Rihanna asked the British glamour model to keep track of any girls that were spending time with her boyfriend after his concert at the O2, according to the Daily Star.

"[Rihanna] was a bit wary of Danielle to begin with, because she's really hot," said a source. "But she took a shine to her and let her come backstage. Then poor Danielle spent the entire time being Chris's bodyguard.

"Rihanna kept asking Dani to keep her updated on which girls were talking to Chris and why. Danielle was the only girl Rihanna let Chris have a picture with. And even she wasn't allowed in his company for too long."

Earlier this week it was rumoured that Rihanna has banned X Factor winner Alexandra Burke from meeting her R&B star lover.

Thread Information