Page 41 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

I reckon SM:TV should come back! With Ant, Dec and Cat though. That was awesome. Epsecially Chums .

Yeah, SM:TV was best when Ant, Dec and Cat were there. It went down the pan when Stephen Mullerhen, Brian something or other and the other people took over.

I don't remember Chums
    Thanks CrazyLea

That thing that was a rip off of Friends.

I vaguely remember it
    Thanks CrazyLea

YouTube it.. I think it's on there I looked before..

It was so funny .

"Me and Cat... all alone in the flat... I feel as though.. I'm going to.. kiss her"
    *Moves in for kiss*
    ... INTERUPTION!

Did they actaully ever kiss in the end? .

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyLea View Post
    YouTube it.. I think it's on there I looked before..

It was so funny .

"Me and Cat... all alone in the flat... I feel as though.. I'm going to.. kiss her"
    *Moves in for kiss*
    ... INTERUPTION!

Did they actaully ever kiss in the end? .
    I remember that now That was so rubbish No I don't think they ever kissed I vaguely remember some story they had on there when they were looking after a lemming and it jumped off a cliff
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Kerry has baby boy

THRILLED Kerry Katona last night gave birth to her fourth child — two days after going into labour.
    Her son Max weighed 5lb 4oz — despite arriving five weeks early.
    The Sun told how Kerry, 27, was rushed to hospital on Wednesday as she was filming the last scenes for her reality show. Her waters broke amid fears that she was on the brink of collapse.
    But her publicist Max Clifford said last night: “Kerry is fine. She had a natural labour after being induced at lunchtime and Max arrived at 5.42pm. Max is great, he’s a little small, but Kerry’s baby Heidi was only 4lb 9oz when she was born premature.”
    Kerry had contractions just hours after The Sun revealed how she had quit the fly-on-the-wall MTV documentary Crazy In Love because of health worries.
    The ex-Atomic Kitten was due to give birth on May 19. She and hubby Mark Croft, 37, are also parents to Heidi, one.
    Kerry is also mum to Molly, six, and Lilly-Sue, five, fathered by ex-Westlife star Brian McFadden.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thanks for posting the above!! I went onto celebrity babies the other day to find taht she had gone into labour, but couldn't find anything saying whether she had had him or not! ; ]

Clarkson 'threatened' 12-year-old boy

Jeremy Clarkson threatened to "hunt down" a 12-year-old boy who took his picture while he was on holiday in Barbados.

The Top Gear host reacted in fury after he was snapped by youngster Tom Dickman when he was asleep on a beach.

Clarkson confronted the boy on the day after the picture had been taken. He ranted: "Are you the little *******er that took my picture? If you do that again or it goes on the internet I will hunt you down and rip your *******ing head off." Tom then burst into tears and sought comfort from his father.

"I saw it all happen," Tom's dad Chris told the Sunday Mirror. "Tom was a huge fan of Top Gear and Clarkson was his hero. He watched the show every week and even asked me to buy him the DVDs for Christmas and birthdays.

"He was so proud when he come back the day before to show me his little digital camera and say, 'I've just taken a picture of Jeremy Clarkson'. I was made up for him - he only took the picture to show his mates at school that he'd really seen his hero on his holiday. But Clarkson's reaction was out of order. He utterly humiliated and scared my son."

Chris complained to the BBC, which broadcasts Top Gear, about the matter. However, a spokesman told the family: "Mr Clarkson was on a private holiday."

"I was disgusted by the BBC's response," Chris complained. "Who the hell does Clarkson think he is?"

Would you complain to Tesco if one of their employees offended you on holiday?
    Thanks CrazyLea

Cowell's relationship reaches crisis point

Simon Cowell is close to losing his partner Terri Seymour, according to a report today.

The music mogul has been dating Seymour for five years, but his refusal to settle down with the former model and TV host has finally taken its toll on the relationship.

"It really is make or break time," a source close to Terri told The People. "She loves Simon but he's the most stubborn man in the world to live with. He's always travelling the globe due to his work commitments and they are hardly ever in the same place at the same time.

"Terri's 33 now and really wants kids but Simon isn't interested. Every time she raises the question he changes the subject. Yes she has a great life and wants for nothing but Terri is a simple girl at heart who just wants to be a mum and settle down. No amount of money or fame can ever compensate for that."

Cowell and Seymour have always been open about their different attitudes towards marriage and having children. While Simon has ruled the prospect out on a number of occasions, Terri has said: "I would definitely love to have a baby in the future, definitely."

Seymour was once asked if this would jeopardise her future with Cowell. She replied: "I haven't allowed myself to think in that way yet. Maybe I will shortly. It's not something I am worrying about right now. Definitely in the next couple of years, I'd have thought."

The latest claims have been denied by Cowell's spokesman Max Clifford. He insisted: "I've spoken to Simon about this and he and Terri are absolutely fine. They're as happy as they've always been."
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information