Page 4 of 260 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    The first pictures of Suri Cruise have finally been released, courtesy of Vanity Fair. Until now, Suri hasn't been seen in the public eye, leading to much speculation about her, but Katie Holmes uses the opportunity to let everyone know her feelings regarding whats been said about herself, Cruise and Suri.

They have a 22 page interview with the couple in this months issue (yes thats 22 pages!!!).

Go to Vanity Fair for an online snippet from the magazine.
    i can see tom in her! she's beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by jojomum
    You and me both hun - never have bought it and never will. Huge amounts of hair though! Crumbs - they could almost french plait it already !
    I know!! I love the hair!! Looks so silky and shiny and... long

Tarrant admits marriage is in crisis

Chris Tarrant has confessed that his relationship with wife Ingrid is in trouble.

The Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? host infuriated his other half by kissing a mystery blonde during a drunken night out. Friends now claim that "it's looking about 50/50 whether they manage to stay together."

"Things are not good in the Tarrant household it's fair to say," Chris admitted to the News of the World. "Hopefully we will be able to work things out. Unfortunately like many married men before me I went on a pub crawl which regrettably ended with a wild party where much drink was taken.

"Fortunately there was someone around to take me home for an unwelcome domestic spanking."

A friend of the couple added: "There is an awful atmosphere between them - they have been rowing continually since that night, they are still rowing and both of them don't really know where to go from here."

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Britney had her baby?

The National Enquirer is reporting that Britney Spears gave birth to a baby boy earlier this morning in Los Angeles.

Pop princess Britney Spears gave birth to a 6 pound, 11 ounce baby boy just before 2 a.m., September 12th at a Los Angeles hospital, insiders told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive.
    "Kevin took Britney to the hospital in the evening hours of Sept. 11 to prepare for the Cesarean birth," an insider said. Only her mother Lynn, and her sister Jamie Lynn were present at the birth. None of Kevin's family was there.

"Kevin sent a text message over his cell phone to all the Federline family members to let them know," the source said.

Britney wanted to have her second child on September 14, the first birthday of Sean Preston but Kevin put his foot down, the source said. He didn't want the kids to have the same birthday.

Agree with Kevin.. Congrats to Britney if this is true!! x

ive just read on the sun online http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006420427,00.html
    so congrats to brits and kevin
    Last edited by crazygirl; 13-09-2006 at 09:44.

Movie star Lindsay Lohan has been rushed to hospital after falling and fracturing her wrist. The actress was at a fashion week party in New York when the mishap happened.

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    Movie star Lindsay Lohan has been rushed to hospital after falling and fracturing her wrist. The actress was at a fashion week party in New York when the mishap happened.
    It seems she has alot of bad luck over the summer to now

The big romance is over

Pete has dumped Nikki after growing tired of her famous tantrums, according to reports today.

The show's winner apparently decided to end their relationship after Nikki threw a hissy fit at a party they attended and complained about the smell of "doggy woggies" at his friend's house.

"That's hardly a good reason for someone to end a relationship," Nikki told the News of the World. "I've never been so happy in my whole life as I was with Pete - but right now I've never felt so low."

Pete dropped the bombshell in a phone conversation with Nikki on Wednesday night, explaining that he found the pressures of their public relationship hard to deal with and wanted to stay friends.

"I told him, 'But I love you very much.' Then he told me he felt differently," Nikki added. "I could not believe what I was hearing. I said, 'I love you so much I will do anything for you. I'll always fight your corner. I still want to be with you.'

"He said to me, 'But it's only me Nikki' meaning he wasn't worthy of the love I was giving him. I cried for two days when he told me. I'm still finding it hard to cope now. People come up to me in the street and say, 'How's Pete?' and the tears flow."

Pete's friend Lilian France told The People: "We all knew it would never last - it was a surprise to nobody when they announced their split. He's best rid of her. He said she was mad, unstable and just plain annoying. He just couldn't put up with her nonsense any more."

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    No why does this not surprise me?! Her moaning and wingeing got on my nerves after a few days, let alone weeks.
    Last edited by Jojo; 18-09-2006 at 00:06.

Thread Information