Page 197 of 260 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2592

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Jackass star Ryan Dunn has died in a car crash, aged 34.

Bam Margera's mother April confirmed the news to TMZ.

Dunn and an unidentified person are believed to have died when his Porsche crashed at 3am local time at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township, PA.

"We're deeply saddened by the passing of a member of the MTV family, Ryan Dunn," a post read on the official MTV Twitter page. "Our hearts and thoughts are with his friends and family."

A source from a fire company in the West Chester, PA area told 96.1 Kiss that both bodies were badly burned in the incident and that Dunn was identified by his tattoos and patches of facial hair.

The TV star posted a photograph on his Tumblr page hours before the accident showing him and two friends drinking in a bar.

Born on June 11, 1977 in Medina, OH, Dunn starred in all of the Jackass films, the last being Jackass 3D and its DVD spinoff Jackass 3.5. He was also a member of the CKY Crew with Margera.

His most recent show was Proving Ground, which launched earlier this month on G4.

In addition to his TV work and the Jackass series, Dunn also appeared in a number of feature films, including 2007 Jessica Simpson romantic comedy Blonde Ambition and Margera's 2003 independent movie Haggard.

RIP Ryan Dunn

Peter Falk has died at the age of 83.

The Columbo star passed away last night at his home in Beverly Hills, CBS News reports. The family declined to reveal any details pertaining to the legendary actor's death.

According to his adopted daughter, Falk had been suffering from dementia and Alzheimer's disease for a long time.

Falk was best known for his portrayal of Lieutenant Columbo on the television series Columbo. The starring role earned him four Emmy Awards. The actor was also nominated for two Academy Awards for the films Murder, Inc. and Pocketful of Miracles.

Falk was most recently seen in the films Next alongside Nicolas Cage and in American Cowslip with Val Kilmer.

The actor reportedly developed dementia in 2007 in the wake a series of dental operations. The condition apparently progressed so far that Falk was ultimately unable to remember the character of Columbo.

RIP Peter

RIP Peter and Ryan

Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz got married in New York on Wednesday, it has been announced.

The couple began dating in November and were reported to have moved in together earlier this year.

They wed in a private ceremony at a friend's house with just four guests in attendance - Craig's 18-year-old daughter Ella, Weisz's son Henry, four, plus two family friends who acted as witnesses.

"Daniel and Rachel insisted on having a small, quiet wedding. They are madly in love and couldn't wait to be husband and wife - but they wanted minimum fuss," a source told the News of the World.

"They had a couple of friends as witnesses and their children from previous relationships and that was it."

The newlyweds play husband and wife in the forthcoming thriller Dream House.

David Duchovny and wife Tea Leoni have separated.

The X Files star and the 45-year-old Bad Boys actress have been married 14 years - though they separated briefly in 2008 - and have two children, daughter Madelaine West, 12, and a nine-year-old son, Kyd.

David and Tea's representatives have confirmed to People.com that they're separated, but no divorce papers have been filed.

The couple separated in 2008 for several months at the same time that Californication star David, 50, entered a rehab clinic to be treated for sex addiction.

The couple first met early in their careers when they were being interviewed for the same guest spot on the Tonight Show.

David said in an interview last year: "I still feel like I haven't grown up. But I can judge from my work that I'm a lot more of a man than I was five years ago."

Anna Massey has died at the age of 73.

The actress's agent confirmed the news of her passing today.

Her agent said: "She will be remembered as a loving wife and mother, a cherished grandmother, a generous colleague and, always, a consummate professional. She will be greatly missed."

Massey featured in a number of TV and film roles, including Alfred Hitchcock's 1972 film Frenzy, a 1986 TV adaptation of Hotel du Lac and Possession with Gwyneth Paltrow.

She also appeared in Michael Powell's controversial 1960 movie Peeping Tom, Oliver Parker's 2002 take on The Importance of Being Earnest and the 2008 BBC adaptation of Tess of the D'Urbervilles.

Last November, Massey starred in 'Sauce for the Goose', the opening episode of the second series of Jimmy McGovern's Moving On dramas.

Massey was given a CBE in 2004 for her services to acting.

Rob Brydon has confirmed that wife Claire Holland gave birth to the couple's second child in June.

The Welsh actor took to his official Twitter page to tell followers that his two-week absence from the social networking site was due to the arrival of a baby son.

He addressed questions of the child's birth, writing: "Ok, answers... He's my 5th child (!!!!!!!!) Home birth, in a pool in the kitchen. And no, I didn't try to pass him like a rugby ball : ). (sic)"

Brydon went on to reveal that he and wife Claire have yet to pick out a name for the boy, but added: "I like Elvis."

The Trip star and wife Holland's eldest son Tom was born in 2008. Brydon has three other children from a prior marriage.

Director Michael Winterbottom's The Trip, which has been edited from a BBC Two series, is currently playing in US cinemas.

Claudia Winkleman has given birth to a baby boy.

The television presenter and husband Kris Thykier have yet to name the new arrival, their third child together. Winkleman gave birth yesterday evening, the Daily Mail reports.

Winkleman and Thykier, who married in 2000, are already parents to Jake, 8, and Matilda, 5.

"We can confirm that Claudia has had a baby boy," her spokesperson said.

When announcing the pregnancy in March, the 39-year-old thanked fans for their messages, while joking: "It's true I'm having a baby. Although to be frank, on the scan it looked more like a goat."

Winkleman recently stepped down from her hosting role on Strictly Come Dancing spinoff It Takes Two, admitting: "I can't believe it. I will miss it so much."

Yesterday, it was confirmed that Zoe Ball will take over the weekday show.

Congratulations to both families on the birth of their boys

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information