Page 191 of 260 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2591

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Claudia Winkleman has confirmed that she and husband Kris Thykier are expecting their third child.

The couple, who have been married for 11 years, are already parents to Jake, 7, and Matilda, 4.

Writing on Twitter, the Film 2011 host told followers: "Thank you very much for your messages. It's true I'm having a baby. Although to be frank, on the scan it looked more like a goat."

The 39-year-old is now four months into the pregnancy, according to reports.

DS

Jamie Cullum and Sophie Dahl have announced the arrival of their first child together.

The celebrity couple released a statement to the media today confirming that model Dahl had actually given birth to a daughter earlier this week.

A representative for the stars stated: "Musician Jamie Cullum and his wife, the author and presenter Sophie Dahl, have become parents.

"Their daughter Lyra was born on March the second. They are over the moon."

The spokesperson added that Cullum and Dahl will not be releasing any further details about their daughter, including her weight and where she was born.

The pair tied the knot in secret last year and first revealed news of Dahl's pregnancy back in September.

DS

Guy Ritchie's model girlfriend Jacqui Ainsley is pregnant, it has been reported.

The couple, who have been dating for a year after meeting at a party, are expecting their first child together in September, the News of the World reports.

A source said: "They have been keen to start a family for a while now. They're absolutely made up. We expect to hear wedding bells next year. Jacqui was crying with joy when she found out she's pregnant.

"They went on holiday because Guy is desperate she takes it easy. He won't let her do anything more strenuous than argue over baby names."

The film director already has two sons with ex-wife Madonna - ten-year-old Rocco and adopted David, six. He was allegedly paid a £60m settlement when they divorced in 2008.

A spokesperson for Ritchie and Ainsley declined to comment.

DS

GEORGE MICHAEL's partner KENNY GOSS has walked out on him after 15 years, The Sun can reveal.
    Pals said Texan businessman Kenny had finally had enough of the wayward pop star's lifestyle.

Worried friends of the former Wham! singer – whose hits include Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go – had been warning him he risked losing Kenny.

But problems with cannabis, such as last year's drug-driving conviction, forced them apart.

A source close to the couple said: "The writing has been on the wall for some time. There are only so many second chances Kenny was prepared to give.

"He's been loyal to George from day one, but that hasn't always been reciprocated."

They added: "Kenny runs an incredibly successful gallery. With Kenny in the US, they spend so much time apart – and that's got worse over the last couple of years.

"It's really sad, but hopefully this could be the wake-up call George needs."

Kenny, 51, was in court in September when George was sentenced to eight weeks for crashing into a branch of Snappy Snaps near his North London home.

It was his second drug-driving conviction. In 2007 he was found slumped at the wheel of the same vehicle, and was ordered to do community service.

George, 47, left jail in October vowing to mend his ways. He admitted to CHRIS EVANS on Radio 2 that he had become "a poster boy for cannabis".

He said: "I felt like I had a bill to pay. I went to prison, I paid my bill."

His new single, a cover of NEW ORDER's True Faith, is released next week for Comic Relief.

The Sun

Charlie Sheen has called the executives of Two and a Half Men "deplorable" for the way they handled his dismissal.

The actor was fired from the CBS sitcom on Monday following a letter to his lawyer from Warner Bros, who produce the show.

Sheen has now claimed that he initially found out about his sacking via text message, slamming the programme's bosses for their handling of the situation.

He told Access Hollywood: "These guys are such yellow cockroaches that they didn't even have the decency to call me.

"I put five [billion] in their cheap suit pockets and another half a [billion] in what's-his-cheese's pockets and this is the… respect I get? It's just deplorable and they should be ashamed of themselves.

"They exercised such a cheap move and [this is] so silly and so transparent and… it's so juvenile. It is the work of infants. It is the work of silly infants."

Sheen went on to confirm that he intends to pursue legal action against the show's executives but stressed that it is not the most important thing in his life.

He added: "I guess if you can't process a guy, or realise his value, you must terminate him. That's real high-brow thinking, really evolved thinking. I don't know. It is what it is. I'm more worried about my children right now than any of this nonsense."

[B] It said on Sky News this morning that he got $2m per episode and demanded $3m per episode

Zara Phillips and rugby player Mike Tindall are to be married in Edinburgh on 30 July, Buckingham Palace has said.

The wedding will take place at the Canongate Kirk on the Royal Mile.

The couple announced their engagement in December, just weeks after Prince William and Kate Middleton said they planned to marry on 29 April.

The Queen's oldest granddaughter, Miss Phillips, 29, and Mr Tindall, 32, met during England's Rugby World Cup-winning campaign in Australia in 2003.

Miss Phillips, who is not a working member of the royal family but is 12th in line to the throne, was educated at Gordonstoun boarding school in Morayshire.

She has achieved sporting success in her own right, winning individual gold in three-day eventing at the World Equestrian Games in Germany in 2006.

The title helped her become BBC Sports Personality of the Year later that year, following in the footsteps of her mother, Princess Anne, who won the award in 1971.

Private event

The service at the Canongate Kirk will be followed by a reception at the Palace of Holyroodhouse Miss Phillips has missed two Olympic Games after her horse, Toytown, suffered injuries, but is hoping to compete in the London 2012 Games.

Mr Tindall currently plays for and captains Gloucester, and remains in the England team - which he has also skippered during this year's Six Nations championship.

Iain Balshaw, who was also part of England's victorious World Cup squad, is reported to be Tindall's best man.

Palace sources say the wedding will be private, with costs covered by the families. Royal officials said the couple will hold their reception at the Palace of Holyroodhouse in Edinburgh, the Queen's official home in Scotland.

Canongate Kirk, which serves a Church of Scotland congregation, was completed in 1691.

It is the parish church of Edinburgh Castle and where the Queen worships when at residence at Holyroodhouse.

BBC News

That's my neice's birthday. I will be on holiday from work then, the town willl be a bloody nightmare as it's full of tourist for the festival.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Ant McPartlin has been the victim of an alleged unprovoked attack in his local pub.

The television presenter – and one half of duo Ant and Dec - was watching a Champions League football game on Tuesday when he was punched in the face.

His attacker, thought to be aged around 18, had apparently been directing jibes at Ant throughout the evening.

"Ant didn't react and this bloke launched himself at him and punched him in the face," a source told The Sun.

"It was all totally unprovoked."

A spokesman for Ant confirmed the ITV star had been hit but wouldn't be taking the matter further.

Justin Timberlake, 30, and Jessica Biel, 29, have ended their relationship after four years of dating. Reps for the former couple issued this joint statement today: “Addressing the media speculation regarding Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake’s relationship, we are confirming that they mutually have decided to part ways. The two remain friends and continue to hold the highest level of love and respect for each other.”

The man who punched Ant McPartlin in the face has said that he is "not sorry" for his actions.

Speaking to the Sun, attacker Ross Hamilton said that he was just "having a joke".

Describing Tuesday's incident, Hamilton said: "I put my arm round Ant and said, 'Where's your girlfriend?'

"I thought he must be used to that. He didn't think it was funny so I pinched his cheek and said, 'You're cute when you get angry.' He didn't like that, then I just gave him a little slap."

Hamilton said that the pair "exchanged verbals" as McPartlin left, adding: "I'm not sorry. He deserved it."

The attack happened while McPartlin was at a pub in Chiswick watching the Arsenal versus Barcelona football match.

The presenter reportedly said that he was "fine" yesterday while filming for Push The Button.
    Last edited by Perdita; 11-03-2011 at 23:08.

Thread Information