Page 189 of 260 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2591

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Yeah I bet you find orifices to wash he never knew he had

Penelope Cruz is rumoured to have given birth to her first baby. The actress and her husband Javier Bardem are thought to have become parents yesterday, on the same day that he was nominated for an Oscar for the Spanish film, Biutiful. According to Spanish newspaper, El Pais, the baby (whose sex is still unknown) was born in LA at the Cedars Sinai hospital. The notoriously private pair have also not revealed the baby's name. Speaking in September about the impending birth, Javier said: "It is true. I am very happy."

Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy are apparently engaged.

According to reports, the rock 'n' roll couple, who recently announced that they were expecting their first child together, held a family party in London to celebrate the news.

The actress and Muse frontman apparently flew from LA to attend the festivities.

A source told reporters: "It was an intimate party. They kept their engagement secret as they wanted to celebrate with their nearest and dearest before it became public knowledge."

Mike Tyson has become a father for the eighth time, according to reports.

A representative for the boxer has confirmed to People that he and wife Lakiha Spicer Tyson welcomed son Morocco Elijah Tyson on Tuesday.

Tyson tied the knot with Spicer, his third wife, at the Las Vegas Hilton hotel's La Bella Wedding Chapel back in June 2009, and the couple are already parents to daughter Milan, who celebrated her second birthday last month.

Tyson is also father to a further five children from different relationships: Amir, D'Mato, Miguel, Mikey and Rayna. His daughter Exodus, 4, died following an accident at home in 2009, and he later credited his family with helping him cope with the tragedy.

He is currently preparing for the launch of his new show Taking On Tyson, which premieres March 6 on Animal Planet.

DS

Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem are the proud parents of a baby boy.

A spokeswoman for the actress confirmed from New York that the actress gave birth to a son last week. She said "both parents and baby are doing great", but provided no other details.

The notoriously private couple, who first worked together on the set of Jamon Jamon, began dating after starring in Woody Allen's Vicky Cristina Barcelona.

They tied the knot in a low-key ceremony in the Bahamas last July and Penelope was spotted with a baby bump on the set of Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.

Javier, 41, who is up for best actor following his performance in Biutiful, has previously said he feels "very happy" to become a first-time dad.

Oscar-winner Penelope, 36, had spoken about her desire for motherhood, saying: "I think I would be a perfect mother. I love babies."

PA

Andrew Sachs has apparently patched things up with his granddaughter Georgina Baillie thanks to the intervention of Baillie's new boyfriend Adam Ant.

Sachs is said to have fallen out with Baillie after the infamous Manuelgate scandal, in which Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross left a series of messages on Sachs's answering machine revealing that Brand had slept with Baillie.

However, '80s popstar Ant - who has been dating Baillie for just over a month - wrote a letter to the former Fawlty Towers actor pleading with him to see his granddaughter again, and Sachs has now reportedly agreed to a meeting.

A source told The Mirror: "Georgina is elated her grandfather wants to see her again and hopes they can begin to put the past behind them and move on.

"It's all down to Adam. He was desperate to help and wrote a letter off his own back. He has a way with words. It was very personal and explained how much Georgina loved him and was sorry for any upset she had caused."

Baillie is also apparently planning to invite her grandfather to one of Ant's future gigs, which will see her perform with the 'Prince Charming' singer.

Last year, Baillie told DS that she still cannot stand the sight of Brand.

DS

"Samantha Who?" star and breast cancer survivor Christina Applegate is the mother of a baby girl, her spokeswoman said on Tuesday.

Applegate, 39, gave birth to daughter Sadie Grace LeNoble on January 27 in Los Angeles, said the actress' representative, Ame Van Iden.

"Mother and daughter are doing great," Van Iden said.

The comedic actress is engaged to musician Martyn LeNoble, and this is her first child.

Applegate was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2008 and had a double mastectomy, followed by reconstructive surgery.

She starred in the television comedy "Samantha Who?" from 2007 to 2009, and first gained fame as the ditsy daughter of Al Bundy in the hit sitcom "Married With Children."

(Reuters)
    Last edited by Perdita; 01-02-2011 at 20:40.

Actress and Hollywood celebrity Zsa Zsa Gabor returned to hospital on Tuesday after she began vomiting blood, her spokesman said.

The star of 1950s films "Moulin Rouge" and "Lili" was in the hospital last month to have her leg amputated because of a gangrene infection. She had hip replacement surgery in July.

Gabor, 93, began spitting up blood in the morning, and her husband, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt, called for an ambulance to take her to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Centre in Los Angeles, said John Blanchette, a spokesman for Gabor.

The actress, who has been a fixture on Hollywood's social scene for decades, is due to turn 94 on Sunday.

Reuters

Poor Zsa Zsa I hope she is going to be okay.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

rench actress Maria Schneider has died at the age of 58 after a battle with a cancer, it has been reported.

According to People, Schneider was living in Paris at the time of her death.

She is most widely known for starring with Marlon Brando in director Bernardo Bertolucci's 1972 erotic drama Last Tango In Paris.

Despite the fame that the movie afforded her, Schneider later told the Daily Mail that she "felt a little raped" by Bertolucci's insistence that she film a graphic sex scene with Brando. However, she also added that she and Brando "stayed friends until the end" and that "undoubtedly, my best experience about making the film was my encounter with Marlon".

After spending much of the 1970s battling a drug problem, Schneider later revived her career by appearing in a series of acclaimed films including director Mehdi Charef's In the Country of Juliets and the 1996 adaptation of Charlotte Brontë's Jane Eyre.

Schneider last appeared on-screen in the French romantic drama Cliente in 2008.

A lot of the younger ones on here probably won't remember her but I recall that the film was considered quite scandalous when it first showed

RIP Maria

Thread Information