Page 179 of 260 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2592

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Are you serious Kathy??? how cool would that be for the both of us.. I think we would be the biggest Dallas remake fans ever!!!!
    You can be Sue Ellen, I will play Pam!!
    Super Mod

I always thought that Ncholas Cage would make a good J.R. but I'll settle for Kiefer playing him. Wonder if he will call Sue Ellen dumbass Better start on the vodka I need to practice that doe eyed plastered look.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (04-10-2010)

Representatives for Kiefer Sutherland, Jennifer Love-Hewitt and Josh Holloway have dismissed rumours that the trio will star in the forthcoming Dallas reboot.

All three were previously rumoured to be in talks to appear in the series.

Gossip Cop now reports that a spokesperson for 24 star Sutherland has announced that there is "no truth" to the story.

A representative for Hewitt also claimed that the rumours were "not true" and a source for Holloway confirmed that the casting was "not happening".

Former Lost actor Holloway was previously linked to NBC's remake of The Rockford Files.

Lies lies.. don't listen to this kath.. we will have our own remake with Keifer and Josh and me and you!!
    Super Mod

Yeah who needs them. Our SB Dallas remake wil be a million times better than anything they can turn out. You and Josh as Bobby and Pam, Me and Kiefer as J.R and Sue Ellen. What a blockbuster it will be. We need to get a hold of Bryan to sharpen his pencil and get writting.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Les Dennis is to be a dad for the third time as he revealed his wife Claire is three months' pregnant.

The stage star and former Celebrity Big Brother contestant, 56, is said to be "thrilled" about having another child.

Les and 39-year-old Claire - who have been together five years and married last year - already have a daughter together, Eleanor, who is two-and-a-half.

The three-times married TV star was divorced from second wife, actress and Britain's Got Talent judge Amanda Holden, in 2003.

A spokeswoman for the couple said: "Les and Claire are thrilled that Eleanor is going to have a sibling."

Les - currently touring in the musical Hairspray, and soon to star in panto with former Baywatch babe Pamela Anderson - has a son Philip, 31, from his first marriage.

Rod Stewart's secret love child has spoken of her joy at being welcomed back into the rocker's life.

46-year-old Sarah Streeter, whom the 'Da Ya Think I'm Sexy' singer fathered at the age of 18, told the Daily Mail of her gratitude at being invited to meet other members of his extended family for the first time.

"At the moment it’s all baby steps, but whatever issues were there have all been forgotten, for both of us," Streeter said. "It’s all water under the bridge now. It’s nerve-racking, too, but just as much so for him as it is for me.

"There’s no anger there. I never was angry about what happened really, just sad. But now I’m older I see things differently and realise that it has been as difficult for him over the years as it has been for me. Now we’re at the start of a new chapter, and that’s wonderful."

Streeter, who was put up for adoption as a baby after Stewart ended a teenage relationship with her birth mother Susannah, explained that her famous father had upped his attempts to reach out to her after the death of her adoptive mother in 2007.

She continued: "We did have quite a lot of contact at first in the middle-to-late *Eighties. I even went to stay at his house in Epping. But then it fizzled out, on both our parts, really. I got on with my life and he got on with his.

"Now I’m getting to know him more I think I understand what went on. Rod has actually come into my life in a big way since mother’s gone, and I don’t think that’s a coincidence.

"At the end of the day, I’d been adopted, I was their child, and he didn’t want to step on their toes. But at the time, of course, I couldn’t see it like that.

"I was in a very bad place for a long time after Mum’s passing and not ready for anything else, but he showed me he was there for me and that was very important."

Streeter, who has yet to meet Alastair, Stewart's first son with wife Penny Lancaster, stated that she didn't mind the relative distance of their relationship, as she is just happy to be acknowledged as part of his family.

"For a while, he didn’t really talk about me but, now, he talks about his seven children and an eighth on the way, not the six, and that's lovely," she said. "Finally, it’s all turned out the way I wanted it to, and it couldn’t be better."

Mika's sister is reportedly in a critical state in hospital after falling 50ft from a third floor window and becoming impaled on the railings below.

Paloma Penniman is believed to have been sitting on the ledge of her apartment in Kensington, London at 5am yesterday when she slipped and fell onto the bars outside her front door.

A railing spike entered her abdomen and she impaled both her legs, according to The Sun.

Mika - who was at the house at the time after the pair had gone out for dinner together - immediately called for help. Firefighters cut out a section of the railings and Penniman was taken to hospital with the bars still in her.

The 28-year-old stylist underwent surgery at Royal London Hospital in Whitechapel, where an "utterly inconsolable" Mika is said to be keeping a vigil with his family.

A source said: "To say he's traumatised by this doesn't even come close. Mika is out of his mind with worry. Paloma had surgery today on her abdomen and legs - but she is critically ill

"No-one really knows what happened. One minute Paloma was sitting on the window-ledge, the next she had fallen onto the railings. It's the stuff of nightmares."

Mika's spokesman confirmed: "Paloma had a serious accident. She is in a critical but stable state. The family have asked for privacy at this time."

Penniman recorded backing vocals on Mika's last album The Boy Who Knew Too Much.

US soul singer Solomon Burke, who wrote the classic song Everybody Needs Somebody to Love, has died at Amsterdam's Schiphol airport aged 70.

The former preacher turned singer had been due to perform at a well-known club in the city on Tuesday.

The self-proclaimed King of Rock & Soul was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001 and won a Grammy in 2003.

Burke leaves behind 21 children and 90 grandchildren.

Dutch national broadcaster NOS said he died on a plane early on Sunday after arriving on a flight from Los Angeles.

The cause of death has not yet been announced.

Dirty Dancing

Born in Philadelphia, he began his adult career as a preacher and hosted a gospel radio show.

In the 1960s, he signed with Ahmet Ertegun's Atlantic Records - home to Ray Charles. His first hit record was a cover version of the country song Just Out Of Reach.

In 1962, he had another hit with the single Cry To Me, famously used 25 years later in the film Dirty Dancing.

Two years later in 1964, Burke wrote and recorded arguably his most influential song Everybody Needs Somebody to Love. It went on to be covered by artists including The Rolling Stones and Wilson Pickett.

Burke performed at Glastonbury in 2008 It was also performed by Dan Ackroyd and John Belushi in the 1980 film The Blues Brothers.

Burke was inducted into the the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame in 2001, the same year as Michael Jackson, Aerosmith and Island Records founder Chris Blackwell.

His career had something of a revival the following year with his record Don't Give Up On Me, where he sang songs written by artists including Bob Dylan, Brian Wilson and Van Morrison.

It was named best contemporary blues album at the 45th Grammy Awards in 2003.

Burke, dubbed by legendary Atlantic Records producer Jerry Wexler as "the best soul singer of all time", continued to perform and played Glastonbury's Jazz World stage in 2008.

Earlier this year, he performed in Gateshead, Exeter and London's Jazz Cafe, spending all of the gigs seated in his specially made throne.

In an interview with The Telegraph, Burke said: "As long as I have breath to do it, I'll sing, with God's help."

BBC News

RIP Solomon

Courteney Cox and David Arquette have split after 11 years of marriage.

According to TMZ, the couple separated "several months" ago, but continue to maintain a professional relationship and friendship.

In a statement, they said: "The reason for this separation is to better understand ourselves and the qualities we need in a partner and for our marriage. We remain best friends and responsible parents to our daughter and we still love each other deeply.

"As we go though this process we are determined to use kindness and understanding to get through this together."

They added: "We are comfortable with the boundaries that we have established for each other during this separation and we hope that our friends, family, fans and the media also show us respect, dignity, understanding and love at this time as well."

The pair met while filming Wes Craven horror film Scream in 1995 and married four years later.

Their daughter Coco Riley was born in 2004.

Cox and Arquette are currently reprising their roles for the fourth film in the Scream franchise, which is expected to be released next year.

Thread Information