Page 144 of 260 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2592

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

So they are divorced - will that stop the kiss and tell stories?

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    So they are divorced - will that stop the kiss and tell stories?
    I'm sure this saga is going to continue for many months to come

Oh god I hope not I can't take anymore from these Z-listers!

Those two will feature on the front pages of the tabloids for years to come, Katie probably more so than Peter but how else can they retain the life style they have grown accustomed to

no matter what katie will always get the bad press cos the papers have never liked her. Papers can make up whatever they want cos there will be idiots out there that beleive it.

In my opinion its their business. Katie is getting on with her life like any normal woman would wheras peter is using it as publicity for his music career. I do like both of them but dont like the fact that peter uses the kids. By wearing "team children" t-shirts n stuff its just childish.
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

Nicole Richie has given birth to a baby boy.

The Simple Life star, who checked into a Los Angeles area hospital on Monday, gave birth early this morning, according to an announcement on her website.

"In the middle of night, the very early hours of September 9, 2009, Sparrow James Midnight Madden was born to Nicole Richie and Joel Madden," it read.

"He weighs 7lbs 14oz. Nicole, Joel, Harlow and Sparrow are all doing well. Thank you for all of your good wishes."

Richie and partner Madden are already parents to 19-month-old daughter Harlow.

The actress recently said that she would love to get married to the Good Charlotte rocker.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...-baby-boy.html

Congratulations to them, I hope though they call the baby James and not Sparrow

Katherine Heigl and husband Josh Kelley are opening their home to a special needs baby from Korea.

The Grey's Anatomy star – whose sister Meg was adopted from the country - is yet to meet the girl.

‘They sent us a picture,’ says Katherine, 30. ‘They told us that it was a little girl and who she was and the information about six months ago.

'It was meant to take a long time. She is a special needs baby and because of that it all moved so much faster. They wanted to get her to us as quickly as possible.’

Katherine and Josh, 29, have already picked out a name for their new daughter.

‘I am naming her after my mother and sister — Nancy, Leigh,’ she says in an interview to air on The Ellen DeGeneres Show tomorrow.

‘So we call her Naleigh. We have to meet her first. We assume it’s a Naleigh.’

ITV has reportedly banned Ant and Dec from appearing on Jonathan Ross's BBC One chat show.

The broadcaster made the decision after the BBC ruled that Barbara Windsor couldn't appear on Piers Morgan's Life Stories on ITV, reports The Sun.

Ant and Dec had been due to appear on the show next week to promote their new autobiography.

A source told the paper: "Ant and Dec are livid. They really wanted to go on, have a laugh, plug their new book, talk about their new show and the next series of Saturday Night Takeaway.

"The BBC know an ITV show with Barbara would hurt them in the ratings so they've acted in this petulant way."

It's feared that the ban could lead to more of the big names from each channel being barred from appearing on rival stations.

This latest row comes just a day after ITV accused the BBC of 'aggressive' scheduling after it revealed that the first Saturday edition of Strictly Come Dancing will go head to head with The X Factor.

^^ very childish from both stations IMO
    Super Mod

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (11-09-2009)

Irish actor Colin Farrell has got into an angry confrontation with a photographer at the premiere of his latest movie Triage.

Snappers wanted his sister Claudine to leave the red carpet so they could have a clear shot of the star. But the 33-year-old actor objected to their requests.

In a brief stand-off in Toronto, Farrell went nose-to-nose with one photographer Joe Alvarez and argued with him before retaining his composure.

London-based Mr Alvarez was among the photographers who had shouted at the star's entourage to move off the red carpet.

Mr Alvarez said: "With celebs you get a lot of hangers-on, PRs, everyone and their wives surrounding the stars and we are limited for space.

"I was just saying, 'please can everyone clear the carpet, move on'.

"He took it personal. He said, 'Do not shout at my sister like that, do not ever speak to my sister like that ever'."

The confrontation quickly passed, with Farrell returning to his film promotion duties before taking his seat at the Elgin Theatre in the Canadian city.

Triage is a film which investigates the psychological effects of war on a photojournalist.

Speaking minutes after the incident, the star said studying photojournalists had not affected his views in regards to showbiz photographers.

He said: "It is completely separate. I wouldn't ever compare, comparison is a dangerous business."

The actor stars alongside Sir Christopher Lee and Paz Vega in the movie.

Thread Information