Page 143 of 260 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2592

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Jack Tweed has been arrested after a woman claimed she had been sexually assaulted, according to the Metropolitan Police.

The alleged assault took place in Redbridge, in north east London.

A police spokesman said: "A female in her late teens has made an allegation of sexual assault. The alleged incident occurred in the Redbridge area in the early hours of this morning. Two men in their 20s have been arrested in connection with the inquiry."

The widower of reality TV star Jade Goody, Jack Tweed has already spent 12 weeks in jail after he was found guilty of assaulting a taxi driver.

Tweed, whose wife died in March, was found guilty of the attack on Stephen Wilkins. He had denied it.

That was the second time in six months that the 22-year-old has been found guilty of assault. In September he was jailed for hitting a 16-year-old boy with a golf club, which he also denied.

Oh Jack

Jack Tweed charged with rape

Jack Tweed was charged with one count of rape today.

Jade Goody's widower was arrested after a 19-year-old female made allegations of sexual assault yesterday, reports The Mirror.

Tweed's spokesperson Mark Thomas refused to comment on the arrest, but has said that a lawyer had been appointed to represent the club promoter.

Tweed will appear at Redbridge Magistrates' Court in Ilford, Essex.

The Metropolitan Police confirmed that a third man aged 25 was arrested in addition to Tweed and one other individual last night.

Tweed is currently in custody at a police station in East London.

Charged? wow this is serious now! I'm sure he could of met someone who wanted to sleep with him in the nightclubs he seems to regularly frequent

He was charged and is kept in custody until 21 September, another guy was charged with him but has been released on bail. Looks serious although Jack's lawyer has stated that they will fight this case.

I am surprised he really is having a bad year!

Jane Fonda will marry for the fourth time, reports say.

According to the Daily Mail, the 71-year-old is engaged to music producer Richard Perry, who she met a year ago.

Fonda will reportedly invite her second and third husbands to the wedding and has said that she is planning an "unconventional union".

A source revealed: "She made the announcement during a dinner party at the Malibu home of Barbra Streisand and James Brolin, and now it's the biggest open secret in showbiz."

The insider added that Fonda and Perry are suited to each other.

"They fit like a glove, clearly love each other, and share a lot of common pastimes, including a keen interest in politics," the friend explained.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...urth-time.html

Good luck to them

Transformers star Megan Fox says she suffers from psychological ailments and fears dying young in an interview with Wonderland magazine.

Us Weekly reports that Fox compares herself to Marilyn Monroe in the interview in the mag's September/October issue (which is not available online). "I could end up like that because I constantly struggle with the idea that I think I'm a borderline personality -- or that I have bouts of mild schizophrenia," she says. "I definitely have some kind of mental problem and I haven't pinpointed what it is."

In the same interview, Fox compares her Transformers director Michael Bay to Napoleon, saying his desire to have an "insane, infamous mad-men" reputation has put her life in danger. "He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is," Fox says, "So he's a nightmare to work with."

"[Shia LeBeouf] and I almost die when we make a Transformers movie," she says. "He has you do some really insane things that insurance would never let you do."

Bay has not directly responded to Fox's comments, though Us Weekly points out that in July, the director said that Fox "says some ridiculous things" when she told reporters that Transformers was "not about acting."

Peter Andre and Katie Price had a 'quickie' divorce today, both blaming each other for the break-up of their marriage.

I only wish that the media is now leaving them alone and not bore us all to tears with antics that Katie is getting up to and whether Peter has a new girlfriend or not, but I have just seen a pig fly past.

They mentioned this to him on This Morning and he was saying oh are we, well thats good to know!

Thread Information