Page 142 of 260 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2592

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

When she decides surgery is not the way to happiness

DJ AM, the celebrity disc jockey who publicly acknowledged his history of drug addiction and had filmed a reality show in which he offered to help other addicts, was found dead in his apartment. He was 36.
    Police found a crack pipe and prescription pills in the Manhattan apartment, said a law enforcement official, who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the investigation was ongoing. Paramedics had to break down the door before they found him, shirtless and wearing sweatpants, in his bed around 5:20 p.m. on Friday, the official said.
    A friend had called police to say he was unable to get into the home in the trendy SoHo neighborhood. There was no evidence of foul play, and a medical examiner will determine the cause of death.
    Last year, he was badly hurt in a South Carolina plane crash that killed four people and seriously injured rock musician Travis Barker.
    DJ AM, whose real name was Adam Goldstein, had openly discussed past addictions to crack cocaine, Ecstasy and other drugs, addictions so bad he once tried to commit suicide by shooting himself in the head — but the gun jammed. However, he claimed he had been drug-free for years, even swearing off cigarettes.
    His spokeswoman, Jenni Weinman, said the circumstances surrounding his death were unclear. She pleaded for privacy for his family.
    In October, MTV was to debut his reality show, “Gone Too Far,” in which he and concerned families staged interventions for drug abusers. In a recent AP interview, he talked about holding a crack pipe for the first time in years for the show and said he felt as though he had an angel on his shoulder for surviving so much turmoil.
    “There’s no better way to remember what it was like when I was at my bottom than to see someone at their bottom,” he told the AP.
    MTV did not have an immediate comment on whether Goldstein’s show would air, but said in a statement that it “was honored to support him as he helped young people battle their own addictions.”

DJ Am dying in that way is kind of sad
    Shame no one was there to help him overcome his addiction before a tragedy like this happened.

Macaulay Culkin is the father of Michael Jackson's youngest son.
    The 'Home Alone' star - who became friends with Michael in 1990, when he was just 10 years old - reportedly donated sperm to create Prince Michael II, known as Blanket.
    The sperm was then inserted into an unknown surrogate mother, and Blanket was born in 2002, when Macaulay was 22 years old.
    An insider told Britain's Sun newspaper: "It is well known Jackson and Macaulay shared a unique bond.
    "Now rumours are spreading like wildfire that Macaulay, who Jackson nicknamed Mack, is actually Blanket's biological dad."
    Michael and Macaulay were close friends for years. The child star frequently visited the singer's Neverland ranch - where he raised eyebrows by sleeping in Michael's bed - and took the witness stand to defend him during his 2005 trial for child molestation.
    Michael is said to have idolised Macaulay, and thought using his sperm to create a child would be the "next best thing" to being Macaulay's father.
    The source added: "This isn't just chitter-chatter, even Culkin suspects he's Blanket's father. So many names have been mentioned as prospective dads, and this is probably the wackiest yet.
    "But Jackson and Culkin were best friends. He was one of the few people Jackson really trusted and Mack never let him down. Really, Jackson idolised him - that's why he asked Mack to donate sperm.
    "Deep down, I think he always wished Mack was his son. Creating Blanket was the next best thing."
    Friends claim Michael - who died in June - was not the biological father of his other children Prince Michael I, 12, and Paris, 11.
    'Oliver' star Mark Lester and Dr Arnold Klein have both claimed they are the father of the children after donating sperm to Michael in the 1990s.
    Macaulay has not commented on the paternity rumours.

OMG really?

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Macaulay Culkin is the father of Michael Jackson's youngest son.
    The 'Home Alone' star - who became friends with Michael in 1990, when he was just 10 years old - reportedly donated sperm to create Prince Michael II, known as Blanket.
    The sperm was then inserted into an unknown surrogate mother, and Blanket was born in 2002, when Macaulay was 22 years old.
    An insider told Britain's Sun newspaper: "It is well known Jackson and Macaulay shared a unique bond.
    "Now rumours are spreading like wildfire that Macaulay, who Jackson nicknamed Mack, is actually Blanket's biological dad."
    Michael and Macaulay were close friends for years. The child star frequently visited the singer's Neverland ranch - where he raised eyebrows by sleeping in Michael's bed - and took the witness stand to defend him during his 2005 trial for child molestation.
    Michael is said to have idolised Macaulay, and thought using his sperm to create a child would be the "next best thing" to being Macaulay's father.
    The source added: "This isn't just chitter-chatter, even Culkin suspects he's Blanket's father. So many names have been mentioned as prospective dads, and this is probably the wackiest yet.
    "But Jackson and Culkin were best friends. He was one of the few people Jackson really trusted and Mack never let him down. Really, Jackson idolised him - that's why he asked Mack to donate sperm.
    "Deep down, I think he always wished Mack was his son. Creating Blanket was the next best thing."
    Friends claim Michael - who died in June - was not the biological father of his other children Prince Michael I, 12, and Paris, 11.
    'Oliver' star Mark Lester and Dr Arnold Klein have both claimed they are the father of the children after donating sperm to Michael in the 1990s.
    Macaulay has not commented on the paternity rumours.
    I'll believe it when Macaulay comes out and says it himself or it's proved through a DNA test. Its interesting though

It is a good spin on it all so the father may not be Mark Lester after all?

Mark Lester claims to be the father of Paris, not Blanket.

Who knows? I doubt we will ever find out the truth.

I don't think this matters anymore as long as the kids are raised with love
    I think everyone always knew that Michael Jacksons kids would never have a normal childhood, but I think they deserve some time away from the limelight to grieve for the man they called dad.

Culkin slams Jackson paternity rumours

Macaulay Culkin has slammed reports that he is the biological father of Michael Jackson's youngest son Prince Michael II.

The Home Alone star, who had been close friends with Jackson for years, was apparently furious when The Sun claimed yesterday that he donated sperm to the singer.

Culkin's representative Michelle Bega told TMZ: "The enquiries are too preposterous for us to even acknowledge."

The 7-year-old child, nicknamed 'Blanket', was allegedly delivered via an unidentified surrogate mother.

The paternity of the King of Pop's older children Prince Michael, 12, and 11-year-old Paris has also come into question, with actor Mark Lester and Jackson's dermatologist Dr Arnold Klein suggested as possible fathers.

Thread Information