Page 141 of 260 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2591

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Haha do you know what, I saw that on Yahoo News the other day and thought of you and I was thinkgin t myself "I wonder how long before Hollie posts this in the Celeb Goss thread"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

Hollie-x (21-08-2009)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsty :] View Post
    Haha do you know what, I saw that on Yahoo News the other day and thought of you and I was thinkgin t myself "I wonder how long before Hollie posts this in the Celeb Goss thread"

That made me laugh lmao! Aha, i'm so predictable.
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

Jamie Foxx is rumoured to be a father again after his former Jamie Foxx Show co-star let slip the secret on a chat show.

Actress Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon said of the Oscar-winner on the Wendy Williams Show: "We're very cool, we saw each other on Easter Sunday and he told me that he had a new baby."

She continued: "I said, 'Jamie, wow! Do I know the babymama?' and he goes, 'No.' And I go, 'Do you know the babymama?'"

Wendy asked the studio audience if they knew Jamie had a new baby daughter, adding: "Thank you for the hot topic titbit."

Realising her mistake, Garcelle looked embarrassed and addressed the camera saying: "J, I'm sorry!"

The New York Daily News claims the baby girl's mother is a real-estate agent, while another source describes her as "tall, muscular, pretty, brunette and white".

Jamie, 41, already has a 15-year-old daughter, called Corinne, and reportedly has no plans to give up his bachelor lifestyle - but wants to play a role in his new daughter's life.

Cameron Diaz must be in need of a night in soon. It wasn’t that long ago she as seen on dates around London with Jude Law and Leonardo DiCaprio. Well now it seems she is trying to get her teeth into Keanu Reeves. The pair were seen on a date in an LA restaurant. According to The Sun Cameron was doing the usually first date party trick of trying to shove a whole hamburger into her mouth. Then they were seen drinking cocktails before going to the cinema and staying there until 1am.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Jamie Foxx is rumoured to be a father again after his former Jamie Foxx Show co-star let slip the secret on a chat show.

Actress Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon said of the Oscar-winner on the Wendy Williams Show: "We're very cool, we saw each other on Easter Sunday and he told me that he had a new baby."

She continued: "I said, 'Jamie, wow! Do I know the babymama?' and he goes, 'No.' And I go, 'Do you know the babymama?'"

Wendy asked the studio audience if they knew Jamie had a new baby daughter, adding: "Thank you for the hot topic titbit."

Realising her mistake, Garcelle looked embarrassed and addressed the camera saying: "J, I'm sorry!"

The New York Daily News claims the baby girl's mother is a real-estate agent, while another source describes her as "tall, muscular, pretty, brunette and white".

Jamie, 41, already has a 15-year-old daughter, called Corinne, and reportedly has no plans to give up his bachelor lifestyle - but wants to play a role in his new daughter's life.
    Does it matter what colour she is?

I think love has no colour.

Milla Jovovich married filmmaker Paul W.S. Anderson in the backyard of their home on Saturday.

The couple, who met while making 2002 horror movie Resident Evil, exchanged vows at their Beverly Hills residence in a low-key outdoor ceremony, in front of 50 guests including Grey's Anatomy star Patrick Dempsey and his wife Jillian.

The bride wore a floaty 1960s style dress she designed herself, while Ever Gabo, her 20-month-old daughter with Anderson, served as flower girl.

After the ceremony, the new husband and wife treated guests to a reception featuring Cuban musicians playing traditional drums, reports People.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    I think love has no colour.
    unfortunately hatred has many
    Super Mod

Actress Melanie Griffith has checked into rehab in Utah for undisclosed issues.

The 52-year-old actress is seeking treatment at the Cirque Lodge, where actresses Kirsten Dunst and Lindsay Lohan have both spent time in recent years.

Griffith's representative Robin Baum tells Star magazine, "She is there to reinforce her commitment to stay healthy. This is part of a routine plan that was designed between her and her doctors years ago."

Sources tell the tabloid that the star, who is married to Spanish actor Antonio Banderas, turned to rehab after losing her longtime battle with alcohol.

An insider is quoted saying, "She's working with the counsellors on getting control of her demons. The reason Melanie checked in was her husband was demanding that she get clean and sober."

Another source tells the Star, "Melanie's struggling right now, but Antonio has been checking in on her as much as he is allowed, making sure she gets back on her feet."

Griffith battled drink and drugs in the 1970s and 80s, and spent time in rehab in 1998 and again in 2000 in an effort to kick an addiction to prescription painkillers.

Poor melanie when is she going to get it right?

Thread Information