Page 139 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2591

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Victoria Beckham has stepped down as the face and body of Emporio Armani's lingerie line to focus on her own fashion empire.

The former Spice Girl appears alongside her husband, soccer ace David Beckham, in the latest set of sizzling billboard ads for the brand's men's and women's underwear ranges.

But Beckham has decided not to renew her one-year contract with the top design house - choosing instead to put all her energy into her various fashion and beauty ventures, reports Wwd.com.

The stylish star has her own dVb Style denim range, a line of sunglasses and perfumes under the Intimately Beckham label, and recently launched her own dress designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    But didn't Kym encourage Jack to quit EE all those years ago?
    He deserved some kind of payout!
    Why does he deserve HER money that SHE worked for?

Kym may have encouraged Jack to quit (I don't know if that's true) but he was the one who tendered his resignation. It's not Kym's fault that he's a cr*p actor who can't get employed.

How the hell does he deserve a million quid of her money? Has he contributed to he work in some way that demands financial recognition now? Somehow I doubt it.
    I remember reading somewhere that she had encouraged him to quit EE after the writers and producers became fed up with them both especially after they had sold their wedding pics to a celeb magazine.

He has worked over the years but I feel that some people will think he is undeserving of a payout from her. Afterall she cheated on him and if the role was reversed people would expect him to pay her out!

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelene View Post
    Afterall she cheated on him and if the role was reversed people would expect him to pay her out!
    I wouldn't. Affair or no affair, I fail to see how he deserves any of her money when he contributed nothing towards her earning it.

I hate women who take their other halfs to the cleaners in a divorce. Unless either party contributed to the other in the duration of the marriage (e.g. raising the children and forfeiting earnings), then they don't have an automatic right to anything.

I wouldn't want my husband's money if he cheated on me. He obviously didn't want me so why should I lay any claim to his property and money? Revenge, compensation? No thanks, I'd rather stand on my own two feet and support myself than life off a cheating spouse.

I really don't have time for either celebrity I barely can watch her scenes on Corrie and I felt he was over rated when in Eastenders.
    Like every celeb marriage that is around no one ever realises what goes on behing closed doors we only see what they want us to see.

Billy Mays’s 'death cocaine-related'

An autopsy performed on US pitchman Billy Hays has shown that cocaine use contributed to his death.

The 50-year-old 'king of infomercials' and co-host of The Discovery Channel's Pitchmen series was found dead in his Tampa, Florida home in June from a heart attack, which is still listed as the principal cause of death.

However, a post mortem performed on Mays showed that he used cocaine a few days prior to his June 28 passing, TV Guide reports.

The Hillsborough County medical examiner has released a statement saying that "cocaine use caused or contributed to the development of his heart disease, and thereby contributed to his death".

Toxicology reports also showed traces of prescription drugs hydrocodone, oxycodone and tramadol, as well as anti-anxiety drugs alprazolam and diazepam.

Mays, who was scheduled to have hip replacement surgery on June 29, was best known for selling the cleaning products OxiClean and Orange Glo during his late-night infomercials.

Kirsty Gallacher expecting second child

TV presenter Kirsty Gallacher is expecting her second baby with lover Paul Sampson.

The former Gladiators host, who is engaged to wed Sampson next year, said that she feels incredibly lucky to have fallen pregnant again so easily.

"I can't believe how quickly it happened," the 33-year-old told Hello! "You're always reading about how you have to try at the right time, but [we] were very relaxed and didn't put pressure on ourselves."

Gallacher and the rugby union international, who have been in a relationship for almost a decade, already have 2-year-old Oscar.

The former Saturday Night Takeaway star added that she would love a daughter, but claimed that she will wait until the birth to discover the sex.

Winfrey 'sued for one trillion dollars'

Oprah Winfrey and her production company Harpo Inc have been sued for more than one trillion dollars by a poet after he claimed that she passed off his work as her own.

In a suit filed at the District of Columbia Court on July 31, Damon Lloyd Goffe accuses the talkshow host of copying his book A Tome of Poetry in a work she published on the internet titled Pieces of my Soul.

The writer claimed that Winfrey confessed to "seizing original works of authorship" in 2008. The website no longer exists, but Goffe alleges that he is now owed $1.2 trillion (£0.7 trillion) because the media mogul sold 650 million copies of the piece for $20 (£12) each.

Actor Eddie Cibrian has spoken out about the "hurtful" stories following his alleged offscreen romance with country star/actress Leann Rimes, confessing no one's perfect.

Cibrian, who recently split from his wife Brandi Glanville - in the wake of the scandal, refuses to confirm or deny reports he and Rimes were intimate while they were playing onscreen lovers in TV movie Northern Lights, but admits the fall-out from the story has wrecked his family.

In a new interview with TV news show Entertainment Tonight, the hunky actor says, "When you reach a certain point in your career you're placed in this unfair fishbowl. Things unfortunately get magnified.

"We are all human, we are all not perfect. The fact is I love my family dearly, and I'm a great father. It just saddens me that this is hurtful and being played out publicly."

The scandal started when Cibrian and Rimes were caught kissing over dinner by a restaurant's surveillance camera and footage leaked onto the Internet.

It's a dream boy: Jennifer Hudson has given birth to a son.

The Oscar winner and her fiance, former I Love New York 2 contestant David Otunga, welcomed David Daniel Otunga Jr. on Monday,.

"The baby is beautiful and perfect," says Hudson's rep, Lisa Kasteler. "His parents are ecstatic."

David, who tipped the scales at 7 pounds, 14 ounces, is the first child for the couple, who kept their expectant news under wraps for the duration of the pregnancy. News that the American Idol alum was pregnant surfaced in June.

Hudson showed off her burgeoning belly last month at Michael Jackson's memorial, where she performed "Will You Be There."

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    The son of Oscar-winning actor Michael Douglas was arrested on a drug charge at a New York City hotel, according to The Associated Press.

Cameron Douglas, 30, was arrested on a methamphetamine-dealing charge on July 28 at the Hotel Ganservoort, law enforcement officials told the AP. New York police said the investigation is being handled by the Drug Enforcement Administration. TVGuide.com's calls to the DEA were not immediately returned.

Cameron Douglas, who acted alongside his father and grandfather, Kirk Douglas, in 2003's It Runs in the Family, was also arrested in 2007 for cocaine possession in California.
    According to TMZ, he's been shifting "pounds" of Crystal Meth since 2006. That's quite the dubious upgrade from being found with a syringe of liquid cocaine.

TMZ reports: "According to his federal complaint filed in New York, DEA agents claim they ran a 3-year investigation, proving the 30-year-old actor sold "multiple pounds" of crystal meth to several people - many of whom are now cooperating in the prosecution of Douglas. All three witnesses mentioned in the document have pled guilty to narcotics violations. They are cooperating in the hopes of receiving a reduced sentence. Douglas has been charged with one count of possession with the intent to distribute 500 grams or more of crystal meth and one count of possession with intent to distribute 50 grams or more of "Ice" - which is the purest form of meth... According to the indictment, Douglas was set up in New York after agents ran a sting operation - in which they caught Douglas accepting $15,000 in cash in exchange for a promise to deliver a half pound of crystal meth.
    Michael Douglas has broken his silence about his troubled son, insisting he is "devastated and disappointed" by Cameron's recent arrest on drug-trafficking charges.

Cameron is currently behind bars at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City after violating the terms of his home detention by allegedly asking his girlfriend to smuggle heroin to him in a toothbrush.

The Wall Street star has remained silent since the 30-year-old actor was arrested during a raid on his room at the Hotel Gansevoort on 3 August - but now he's speaking out to express his disappointment.

A statement from Douglas' spokesperson reads, "The family is devastated and very disappointed in Cameron's recent behaviour. Any family who has dealt with substance abuse knows how devastating it can be."

Cameron was released on bail and confined to the Manhattan apartment owned by his mother Diandra but officials ordered his relocation to a secure jail after his girlfriend, Kelly Sott, allegedly attempted to smuggle heroin to him on Monday in the battery compartment of an electric toothbrush.

Sott, 32, has also been placed in custody on drug-related charges at the Metropolitan Correction Center.

A preliminary hearing for both is set for 10 September.

Cameron faces a minimum of 10 years in prison if convicted and could be sentenced to life behind bars.

Thread Information