Page 137 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2592

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Michael Jackson named his daughter Paris after Paris Hilton, according to the socialite herself.

The Simple Life star claims Jackson was close friends with her mother Kathy, and asked her permission to use the name when his 11-year-old daughter was born.

Hilton tells U.S. TV show Extra, "My mom and Michael went to high school together and they were best friends since they were 13.

"So I grew up knowing Michael very well and when he had his daughter, he always loved the name Paris and grew up being an uncle to me. So he asked my mom if it was okay and of course she said yes and I think she's such a beautiful little girl and I'm proud we have the same name."
    Since his death Jacko seems to have friends/family/relatives everywhere yet none stood by hiim during his trial.
    I thought that where were these people when he needed to show a good public image? Now he's dead so many people want to be associated with him

Jackass star Johnny Knoxville is single again - he has finalised his divorce from his wife of 12 years.

Knoxville and his wife Melanie - who are parents to 13 year old daughter Madison - married in 1995 and filed for divorce in 2007.

Their union came to an official end in a Los Angeles court on Friday after the star - real name Philip John Clapp - agreed to pay his former partner $6,000 (£4,000) a month in child support.

Melanie will also receive half of Knoxville's residual payments from the Jackass franchise and his 2005 Dukes of Hazzard movie, according to People.com.

Knoxville retained his stake in his various production companies and will share joint custody of his daughter.

Jackiey Budden has said that she wants to have a baby in honour of her late daughter Jade Goody.

The former Celebrity Big Brother star told Closer that she hopes to conceive naturally despite her age and her partner, 36-year-old Jason Cooper, having had a vasectomy.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...y-tribute.html

I thought she wanted to be left alone to grieve, this is certainly controversial enough for her to be in the media spotlight again. And it is totally wrong Go away and grow up Jackiey

How old is she?! She's having another child for completely the wrong reasons. She'd be better off concentrating on bringing up her two grandchildren than having a baby at her age.

It is reported that she is 51 years old, far too old to have another child :

GMTV presenter and Strictly Come Dancing star Kate Garraway has given birth to her second child.

William Garraway Draper was born on Tuesday evening, weighing 7lbs 12oz. Garraway and her new baby are "in excellent health", confirmed a GMTV spokesperson.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...th-to-son.html

Jude Law’s spokesperson has released the following statement exclusively.

“Jude Law can confirm that, following a relationship last year, he has been advised that he is to be the father of a child due in the fall of this year. Mr. Law is no longer in a relationship with the individual concerned but he intends to be a fully supportive part of the child’s life. This is an entirely private matter and no other statements will be made.”

Law, 36, is currently single and has three children with his former wife, Sadie Frost. He will appear on Broadway in Hamlet, which opens in October, and will star opposite Robert Downey Jr. in the movie Sherlock Holmes, opening Dec. 25.

Movie hunk Jason Statham has hooked up a new romance with The Hills beauty Kristin Cavallari, according to reports.

The pair was spotted "snuggling" during a recent night out in Hollywood, and friends claim sparks are flying.

A source tells Us Weekly, "Jason thinks Kristin is really hot. It's not serious; it's a hook-up situation. But it will definitely happen again."

Transporter star Statham, 36, was last kinked with Alex Zosman.

Jude Law's fourth child is due on his son Rafferty's 13th birthday, according to new reports.

The mother of the unborn baby has been identified as model Samantha Burke, who has listed her due date on an online gift registry as 6 October - the same day his eldest child, with actress Sadie Frost, turns 13.

Reports suggest the British actor and Burke had a fling at the beginning of 2009 when Law was shooting Sherlock Holmes in New York.

The pretty brunette is said to be seven months pregnant.

An online baby gift registry, obtained by TMZ.com, also suggests Burke is expecting a baby girl she plans to name Sophia.

Law's publicist has already denied online reports the sister of Law's Sherlock Holmes co-star Rachel McAdams is the mother of the actor's unborn child.

A statement from Burke's attorney reads, "Ms. Burke can confirm that she did in fact have a relationship with Mr. Law and that she has informed Mr. Law that she is expecting his child later this fall. Since informing Mr. Law of the pregnancy, he has been nothing but responsive and supportive of Ms. Burke and the pregnancy."

Only 5% of babies are born on their due date so I wouldn't be too concerned.

Thread Information