Page 135 of 260 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2591

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

True I guess
    I don't think they have spilt up
    They seemed to focused on their children to want to be apart

Gillian's back on Knights again

TV star Gillian Taylforth is giving her stormy relationship with violent ex-lover Geoff Knights another go, the News of the World can reveal.

The former EastEnders actress has let him move back into their luxury home - just a month after kicking him out and ending their volatile 23-year relationship.

Last night a source close to the couple said: "After spending a few weeks apart she's decided to take him back. She's said it's a case of she can't live with him, can't live without him.

"They've been through so much together it's easier than facing life apart."

"Her family are stunned though. They were hoping she was shot of him. They've branded him a monster in the past."

Another source told us: "All couples have rows, but they can patch things up and get over them."

Gillian's decision will upset her family, especially sister Kim, a former cop. Kim has said: "I've worked with victims in these situations. He tells her how awful she is, that nobody loves her and she'll never find another man."

We revealed last month that one-time millionaire businessman Knights, 54, was virtually penniless and dossing on friends' couches after being booted out of the family home in Broxbourne, Herts, where the couple lived with children Jessica, 17, and Harrison, 10.

It was a dramatic turnaround after Gillian - who played Kathy Beale in Enders for 15 years and starred in Footballers' Wives, The Bill and Strictly - endured years of violent bust-ups.

In 2005 she kicked Knights out for cheating with a barmaid but then forgave him. In 2006 Gillian needed three stitches in her scalp after he beat her up in front of their terrified son while out celebrating their 20th anniversary. He was cautioned after Gillian, 53, refused to press charges.

Six months later Geoff was convicted of assault after attacking a hotel receptionist in Barbados.

And in January this year he was arrested and bailed after allegedly assaulting Jessica's ex-boyfriend Darren Welsh, 18.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Zoƫ Ball has announced that she is expecting her second child with husband Norman Cook.

The 38-year-old DJ revealed her happy news live on air as she presented her Radio 2 show yesterday.

Addressing her listeners, she explained: "I've got some lovely news for you all. I'm having a baby. Woo!"

Ball and Cook, who have been married for nearly ten years, already have an eight-year-old son named Woody together.

She added: "We've had our three-month scan, the tests - all very good. And my little boy is so happy. He's waited an awful long time for a baby brother or sister."

Ball has made no secret of her desire for a second baby in the past. In 2006, she admitted that she was desperate for another child and would consider adoption.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...ond-child.html

Blue star Duncan James has revealed that he is bisexual in a candid interview about his personal life.

The 31-year-old popstar admitted that he first fell in love with a man eight years ago but was too scared to go public with the truth.

Speaking to the News Of The World, James confirmed: "I'm bisexual. I've been in loving relationships with men as well as women - and I'm not ashamed. But even though I fancy men, I still fancy women too."

He added: "I was living a secret life. I went through a process of asking: 'What the ******* am I? Am I gay? Am I straight? Am I bi?' That's why I was so frightened about talking. Now, in my early 30s, I know who I am and I'm proud of who I am. I don't want to hide anymore."

James, who is currently preparing for a new tour with Blue, also kept his struggles hidden from his mother and bandmates. He eventually announced his secret to his loved ones years later and was pleased by their accepting responses.

He commented: "After that I actually felt quite comfortable with myself."

The singer has been romantically linked to a number of high-profile women in the past, including Geri Halliwell, Tara Palmer Tomkinson and Martine McCutcheon. He also has a four-year-old daughter with his ex-girlfriend Claire Granger.

From Digital Spy

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    Blue star Duncan James has revealed that he is bisexual in a candid interview about his personal life.

The 31-year-old popstar admitted that he first fell in love with a man eight years ago but was too scared to go public with the truth.

Speaking to the News Of The World, James confirmed: "I'm bisexual. I've been in loving relationships with men as well as women - and I'm not ashamed. But even though I fancy men, I still fancy women too."

He added: "I was living a secret life. I went through a process of asking: 'What the ******* am I? Am I gay? Am I straight? Am I bi?' That's why I was so frightened about talking. Now, in my early 30s, I know who I am and I'm proud of who I am. I don't want to hide anymore."

James, who is currently preparing for a new tour with Blue, also kept his struggles hidden from his mother and bandmates. He eventually announced his secret to his loved ones years later and was pleased by their accepting responses.

The singer has been romantically linked to a number of high-profile women in the past, including Geri Halliwell, Tara Palmer Tomkinson and Martine McCutcheon. He also has a four-year-old daughter with his ex-girlfriend Claire Granger.

From Digital Spy

So he decides to confess now that Blue are making a comeback

Its all about Simon for me!
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

From Digital Spy
    Was he frightened of being outed? is that why he has come out?
    I don't see this as major news as I don't feel that their comeback will last like the group Take That. Nice he can be honest about his sexuality but now I can see past boyfriends coming forward trying to make a quick pound out of this.

Jade Goody's widower has been spotted kissing former EastEnders star Louisa Lytton, a report claims.

Jack Tweed, 22, met the actress at the Wireless Festival in Hyde Park yesterday afternoon and was seen locking lips with the 20-year-old shortly afterwards, according to the Daily Mail.

The newspaper reports that after surprising onlookers with the "passionate" moment, the pair continued to show their affection for each other by laughing, flirting and dancing together.

Tweed has repeatedly insisted that he does not want to find another girlfriend following the death of Goody, who lost her battle with cancer in March.

However, the late reality star's mother Jackiey Budden has publicly encouraged him to start dating when he feels ready.

Speaking in April, she revealed: "Jade wanted him to move on. He was a good husband to her but she didn't expect him to grieve forever."

Lytton is best known for playing Albert Square's Ruby Allen from 2005 to 2006. She later landed the role of PC Beth Green in The Bill, but decided to quit the ITV1 police drama last year.

Vanessa Hudgens has reportedly revealed that she is planning to strip for new movie Sucker Punch.

The High School Musical star is scheduled to begin work on the Zack Snyder movie, about a group of institutionalised girls who retreat into a fantasy world, later this year.

"I'm playing a character named Blondie and it's set in a brothel in the 1950s, so there's not a whole lot of clothes!" WENN quotes her as saying.

"It'll be gun training, stunts, fighting and all that craziness. I can't wait. I'm so excited. I've wanted to do an action film for a while."

She added: "I think this is my time to really step it up and get to grow up. It will be somewhat different with the content and a few more foul words but that's the biggest difference."

Last month, Snyder admitted that fans of Hudgens would be shocked at her transformation in the movie, which is scheduled for release in 2011.

Jade Goody's widower has been spotted kissing former EastEnders star Louisa Lytton, a report claims.

Jack Tweed, 22, met the actress at the Wireless Festival in Hyde Park yesterday afternoon and was seen locking lips with the 20-year-old shortly afterwards, according to the Daily Mail.

The newspaper reports that after surprising onlookers with the "passionate" moment, the pair continued to show their affection for each other by laughing, flirting and dancing together.

Tweed has repeatedly insisted that he does not want to find another girlfriend following the death of Goody, who lost her battle with cancer in March.

However, the late reality star's mother Jackiey Budden has publicly encouraged him to start dating when he feels ready.

Speaking in April, she revealed: "Jade wanted him to move on. He was a good husband to her but she didn't expect him to grieve forever."

Lytton is best known for playing Albert Square's Ruby Allen from 2005 to 2006. She later landed the role of PC Beth Green in The Bill, but decided to quit the ITV1 police drama last year.
    A representative for former EastEnders star Louisa Lytton has dismissed speculation that she is romancing Jade Goody's widow.

The actress, who played Ruby Allen in the BBC One soap, was allegedly seen kissing and cuddling Jack Tweed at the Wireless Festival in Hyde Park on Sunday.

Speaking to the Daily Mail, her spokesperson said: "Louisa and Jack are friends who happened to bump into each other at the Wireless Festival.

"They did not kiss and they are not dating, Louisa is in a relationship with somebody else."

Tweed, 22, has previously insisted that he is not interested in finding a new girlfriend, despite his mother-in-law claiming that Goody would have wanted him to "move on" with his life.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/...ack-tweed.html

Thread Information