Page 111 of 260 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2592

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

eyes of the law she is entitiled to half his money. She could claim that it's due to her for spending the last 26 years bringing up their kids and a lost career she could have had if she hadn't married him.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Gemma Atkinson has started dating former Britain's Got Talent star Liam Richards, according to a report.

Richards, 20, and his best friend Danny Ball, 21, became household names by performing their martial art act Strike on the ITV1 talent show last year.

Ex-Hollyoaks actress Atkinson apparently went public with her new romance at Glasgow Airport yesterday.

An onlooker told the Daily Star: "They couldn't keep their hands off each other and they didn't care who saw. It is great to see her looking so happy."

Atkinson expressed a desire for "a bit of rough and tumble" after announcing that she was single in February.

A Russian pop star has announced she is in love with Mel Gibson after allegedly conducting an affair with the actor that ended his 28-year marriage.

Gibson's wife Robyn filed for divorce on Monday, citing "irreconcilable differences".

The announcement followed intense tabloid speculation about the state of the couple's 28-year marriage, which was sparked after he was photographed embracing an unidentified woman on a Costa Rican beach last month.

And now singer Oksana Pochepa, 24, has alleged she is the bikini-clad brunette in the pictures - and maintains she has fallen for the Mad Max star.

Pochepa says, "This is serious and I hope that our union will be real and strong and long-lasting.

"We are different people but Mel is a grown man and knows precisely what he wants and me too - I know what I want."

Pochepa was speaking out after Russian classical pianist Oksana Kolesnikova was forced to deny rumours she was behind Gibson's break-up.

She said, "I have no idea how this mistake has been made. I feel very upset. The only explanation is that the names Oksana have been confused. It is a very popular name in Russia."

The Gibsons wed in 1980 and have seven children. According to legal papers, Robyn is seeking joint physical and legal custody of the couple's youngest son, Tom. She is also asking for spousal support and attorney's fees.

Clement Freud has died at the age of 84.

The broadcaster passed away yesterday evening at his London home, a statement from his family said.

A Liberal MP from 1973 to 1987, Freud was the grandson of renowned psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud and a regular panellist on BBC Radio 4's Just A Minute.

Comedian and colleague Tony Hawks told BBC Breakfast: "I had listened to the show as a boy, so meeting him was like meeting a hero.

"You always knew he would be a challenging performer. Through his great intellect he'd always bring out the best in you."

Having started his career as a cookery journalist, Freud came to the public's attention in the 1960s via pet food adverts alongside Henry the dog. He also appeared on comedy quiz show Have I Got News For You.

Freud is survived by his wife Jill, five children and 17 grandchildren.

RIP Clement

Actor Zac Efron has laughed off reports he's set to wed girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens - insisting he's not getting married until he is in his forties.

Earlier this year, U.S. tabloid the National Enquirer claimed the High School Musical star, who has been dating the actress since 2005, proposed during a promotional trip to Japan in January.

But the 21-year-old is adamant he's not engaged and will not be walking down the aisle any time soon.

He tells America's GQ magazine, “That was such bulls**t. I’m definitely not getting married. In this business, you’re either getting married or they want you to be pregnant. I’m not getting married until I’m 40. If ever. The thought never crossed my mind.”

Jessica Biel's father has no idea whether his daughter is engaged to pop star Justin Timberlake - but he "wouldn't be surprised" if they walk down the aisle later this year.

The actress was first linked to the singer in 2007 and the pair has recently been dogged by rumours they are planning to marry over the summer.

Biel's dad, Stephen Collins, admits he would be delighted if the stories turn out to be true - but doubts he would be first to hear the news.

He tells the New York Daily News, "I didn’t hear that (they were rumoured to be engaged), but then again, I didn’t even know they were together two years ago when they started dating.

"I was walking a red carpet and someone said, ‘So what do you think of Jessica Biel and Jt (Timberlake)?’ I didn’t even know who Jt was!

"I saw Jessie a few weeks ago and she just seems really happy, so it wouldn’t surprise me if they were (engaged), Justin just seems like a really nice boy.”

One Tree Hill star Antwon Tanner was arrested Thursday as part of an investigation of a fake Social Security card scheme.

Tanner, who plays basketball star Antwon "Skills" Taylor on the CW drama, surrendered to prosecutors and was arraigned Thursday afternoon in Brooklyn Federal Court, a spokesperson for the U.S. Attorney's Office confirmed to TVGuide.com.

It's unclear what this arrest means for Tanner's future on Tree Hill, as the show has wrapped production for the season. A spokesperson for the CW declined to comment.

Supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband Seal are expecting another child together.

The popstar confirmed Klum's fourth pregnancy at a concert in New York yesterday.

"[The] topic of debate outside our hotel is, 'Is Heidi having another baby?'" said the singer.

"Heidi and I are having another baby!" Seal then performed his track 'A Change Is Gonna Come'.

According to Us Weekly, Klum was in the audience at the Radio City Music Hall with her children Leni, Henry Gunter and Johan Riley.

"They have a great and very happy family," said a source. "They definitely have always wanted a great big family."

Seal and Klum wed in May 2005 in Mexico.

A swimsuit worn by Pamela Anderson on Baywatch has been put up for auction along with other Hollywood memorabilia.

The one-piece, signed "Love, Pamela Lee, XO", is expected to reach over £2,000, while other items on sale include handwritten Rolling Stones lyrics by Mick Jagger and a gun used by Harrison Ford in Blade Runner.

Auctioneer Joe Maddalena told The Mirror: "This is a once in-a-lifetime opportunity to acquire some of the most important visual effects pieces ever created for modern cinema."

The two-day auction takes place in Calabasas, Los Angeles on April 30 and May 1.

Jennifer Aniston is getting over her split from John Mayer - by reportedly romancing Gerard Butler.

The former Friends star broke up with Mayer last month after a tumultuous on/off relationship.

The actress approached Butler to star alongside her in forthcoming movie The Goree Girls - and their working partnership could become something more after the pair enjoyed a short-lived romance last year, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday newspaper.

A source tells the publication, "They had a fling at the Toronto Film Festival last year but it was all kept very quiet. Now Jennifer’s single again, she’s no longer keeping her admiration for him secret."
    LUCKY GIRL !

Thread Information