Page 11 of 260 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Don't get me wrong though - I am genuinely pleased for them and hope everything goes well for them with this pregnancy

I'm confused.. I think she lost her baby in July or something.. and then got pregnant again and just found out a few days ago? CONGRATS to Katie and Peter

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    I'm confused.. I think she lost her baby in July or something.. and then got pregnant again and just found out a few days ago? CONGRATS to Katie and Peter
    shes been looking pregnant though, On children in need night she had a slight bulgy looking stomach.

and shes been covering herself up while on this morning doing the celeb thing

she must have known for longer than a few days

Aw bless im really chuffed for them .. I hope it all goes ok!

Victoria Beckham is set to star in Tom Cruise’s new Scientology film – as an alien bride!

Posh is apparently really excited about her big Hollywood break, which will see her playing a thetan, an immortal being that Scientologists claim is present in all humans.

A close friend said, "Victoria is really hoping to make a go of it in Hollywood. This could be the perfect start for her, with good pal Tom Cruise in charge."

Tom apparently chose Vic for the role after being impressed by her ‘comic genius’.

Let’s just hope he never sees Spice World, eh Vic?!

Well that sounds very interesting- A must see!

Spicy: Right where's Lea?! This is just for you

We could hardly contain our excitement when we heard the news that Johnny Depp will be heading to the UK in February to present an award at the Brits.

The Pirates of the Caribbean star jumped at the chance when he was asked to present a gong to on of his favourite bands, Oasis.

Johnny became friends with Noel Gallagher when he was dating Kate Moss, who was friends with Noel’s girlfriend at the time. He also played guitar on the song Fade In-Out.

Paris Hilton has been brushing up on her acting skills, the hotel heiress and star of The House of Wax has decided to take some advice before starring in her latest flick.

Paris is set to star in Tom Putnam’s The Hottie and the Nottie. According to sources the film tells the tale of a young woman who refuses to marry her long-term boyfriend until he finds her less-attractive mate a suitor.

Paris wants to show the critics she can act and has been seen attending acting lessons in Beverly Hills.

Perhaps Paris will ask her on-off pal Lindsay Lohanfor a tip or two.

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    Spicy: Right where's Lea?! This is just for you

We could hardly contain our excitement when we heard the news that Johnny Depp will be heading to the UK in February to present an award at the Brits.

The Pirates of the Caribbean star jumped at the chance when he was asked to present a gong to on of his favourite bands, Oasis.

Johnny became friends with Noel Gallagher when he was dating Kate Moss, who was friends with Noel’s girlfriend at the time. He also played guitar on the song Fade In-Out.
    Why oh why would Johnny Depp like Oasis? They were good but have gone down hill since Knebworth.

Where are the awards being held?
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tangliss View Post
    Why oh why would Johnny Depp like Oasis? They were good but have gone down hill since Knebworth.

Where are the awards being held?
    I never knew you liked Johnny ... If I find out I will post it here! x

Thread Information