Page 100 of 260 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2592

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Kerry Katona has had her Porsche Cayenne GTS repossessed.

The former Atomic Kitten star was forced to hand back the keys to the vehicle just three months after her Porsche Carrera was taken, according to the News Of The World.

Katona was declared bankrupt last August after failing to pay £82,000 of a £147,000 tax bill. She has reportedly since had her bank account and credit frozen.

"They had to call up the finance company and tell them to take back the cars because they don't have the cash to keep them," a source told the newspaper.

"The cars were on lease agreements—you can't keep those deals when you are facing bankruptcy proceedings."

Katona and her husband Mark Croft were last year forced to sell a Lamborghini, Aston Martin and Range Rover after coming into financial hardship.

Why did they have so many of these expensive cars? You can only ever drive one at a time

Beaten up Rihanna won't press charges

POP star RIHANNA has told police she does NOT want to press charges against boyfriend CHRIS BROWN for allegedly battering her.

The 21-year-old is refusing to help with their investigation after rekindling her romance with the singer.

But detectives may still have a case against Brown, 19, and will hand their file to the Los Angeles County District Attorney later this week.

A police source said: “Rihanna says she doesn’t want to testify against him. She has had a change of heart and doesn’t want the case to proceed.

“However detectives are still building their case based on what she originally told them and accounts of witnesses.

“If the DA decides they have enough evidence, they can proceed without Rihanna’s testimony.”

Brown was said to have beaten her in a row after a pre-Grammys party on February 8.

Shocking pictures emerged of the Umbrella singer’s injuries — which included bruises to her eyes, nose and cheek and a swollen mouth.

But the couple began to make up when he called on her birthday last week and deluged her with gifts.

They were reunited in Miami during a stay at rapper SEAN "DIDDY" COMBS’ £14million home.

They flew to LA together on Monday.

Her family are said to be upset about the couple’s reconciliation.

A relative told a US magazine: “No one wants them back together. I don’t want her to make a mistake, and I don’t want her to ever go through this again.”

Fans have launched a web petition urging her not to get back with R&B star Brown.

It says on website dontdoitrihanna.com: “We the undersigned feel Chris Brown should not get another chance and Rihanna should move on.”

One comment posted said: “You are supposed to be a role model. Would you tell your fans to do this?”

Rihanna is an idiot

MILEY CYRUS was so badly bullied at school that a cheese sandwich she clung onto for dear life became “pretty much my best friend”.

Now a multi-millionaire TV, music and film star, she says her school days were “friendless, lonely and miserable” - leaving her in constant fear of physical abuse.

In her new book Miley Cyrus: Miles To Go, the Hannah Montana star talks candidly about the sad memories from her Tennessee high school.

She wrote: “The girls took it beyond normal bullying. These were big, tough girls. I was scrawny and short. They were fully capable of doing me bodily harm.”

One on occasion she was locked in a bathroom by her tormentors and challenged to a fight by ‘The Anti-Miley Club’.

She said: “It seemed like Operation Make Miley Miserable was escalating to a new level. More like Operation Take Miley Down.

“Three girls strutted up and stood towering over me. My stomach churned. I clutched my grilled cheese sandwich like it was the hand of my best friend.

“It pretty much was my best friend those days. I was done for.

“They started cussing me and telling me to get up. I sat there, frozen. I didn’t know what to do. Finally, I couldn’t take it anymore. I wasn’t chicken.

“What could they do to me? I was surrounded by people. I stood up, still a foot shorter then they were, and said: ‘What’s your problem? What did I ever do to you?’”

In the book, the 16-year-old star also spoke of “the hardest day ever” when she split up with JONAS BROTHERS star NICK, who she refers to as Prince Charming.

Explaining why the ended their relationship, she wrote: “Deep down I know we weren’t being our best selves. And that was what I wanted - and thought I deserved - in a relationship.”

Miley is now dating male model JUSTIN GASTON

Ashley Cole, the Chelsea and England footballer, has been arrested for being drunk and disorderly after a confrontation with police in London.

The 28-year-old was detained after swearing at officers having emerged from a nightclub in Chelsea, west London, in the early hours, sources said.

He was taken to a police station to sober up.

The footballer, who is paid £82,000 a week, was held for three hours and then issued with an £80 fixed penalty notice for being drunk and disorderly and allowed to go home.

Cole had spent a night drinking at the Collection bar and restaurant in Brompton Road, Chelsea, and had earlier been pictured at a nearby charity event with ex GMTV presenter Fiona Phillips.

The club's website says it is an "upmarket" bar offering "fantabulous cocktails and a stylish crowd of twenty-somethings".

The incident will be another embarrassment to Cole's wife, Girls Aloud singer and X Factor judge Cheryl Cole.

She is currently climbing Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania with a number of other celebrities in aid of Comic Relief.

Her marriage to Cole was put under strain last year over allegations of his infidelity.

Chelsea's new manager, Guus Hiddink, is a disciplinarian who will be unhappy that one of his top players was caught drunk three days before they face Coventry City in the FA Cup.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "At about 2.15am today, a man was arrested in Brompton Road, South Kensington, on suspicion of being drunk and disorderly and taken to a central London police station where he was later issued with a fixed penalty notice for being drunk and disorderly and released at 5.37am."

shock horror ashley got drunk and swore at coppers! my god weve all done that when we were young like him...well most of us
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Big Brother host Davina McCall is planning to adopt an African child, a report claims.

The TV star and her husband Matthew Robertson are believed to have sought advice over the idea from movie director Guy Ritchie, who adopted Malawian child David Banda with Madonna in 2006.

A source told The People: "Davina wanted to know if there were any pitfalls to the process of adoption.

"Ritchie was very complimentary about his experiences with David. It was very reassuring for Davina to hear.

"Guy also told Davina that it may well be worth speaking to Madonna for her thoughts - and even offered to try and put her in touch."

The presenter has already worked in Africa for the charity Save The Children, as well as making numerous appearances on Comic Relief.

McCall and Robertson already have three children together - Holly, seven, Tilly, five, and Chester, two.

HERE'S the first picture of MEL C's baby, SCARLETT STARR.
    The former SPICE GIRL gave birth to the tot last month and has continued to keep a low profile with partner THOMAS STARR - until now.

Mel was the only non-mother in the band during the 2007 Spice Girls Farewell Tour.

She admitted spending time with her bandmates and their kids made her feel broody.

Mel told Hello!: "Being backstage at the shows with the girls and all the kids made me think, 'Yeah I could be a good mum.'"

The girls have been quick to give messages of support to the new mum.

VICTORIA BECKHAM was the first to pass on her congratulations, saying: "I am extremely happy for Melanie and Thomas.

"They will be wonderful parents and I am hoping to meet baby Scarlet when I am in London in the next few weeks."

EMMA BUNTON, who gave birth to her first child shortly before the tour, added: "I went to see Melanie and Scarlet last week.

"Scarlet is one of the cutest little girls I’ve ever seen and Melanie is an absolutely natural mother. It was a real joy to spend time with them."

GERI HALLIWELL jokingly claimed her baby BLUEBELL acted as a good luck charm for Mel, as well as a number of her female pals.

Geri explained: "I do always say Bluebell is like some sort of fertility doll. Five friends got pregnant after playing with her, and then Melanie gets pregnant after the tour!

She added: "I'm so happy for Melanie. She has all the great qualities to make an excellent mother. I love the name Scarlet and wish them both so much happiness."

She is gorgeous (they both are )
    Attached Images Attached Images

Geri Halliwell has split from her fiancé Fabrizio Politi.

The former Spice Girl met Politi at a Florence nightclub in December and the couple enjoyed a whirlwind romance. The shipping tycoon proposed to her in his native Italy over Christmas.

According to a source, Halliwell "woke up one morning last week and decided she just wasn't the marrying type".

"She loved being in a relationship but decided that all she needs is her daughter Bluebell to keep her happy," the source told The Sun.

"Fabrizio is upset but totally respects Geri’s wishes. Her friends are not surprised - Geri has a track record for getting cold feet."

The star has previously dated radio DJ Chris Evans, singer Robbie Williams and has a two-year-old daughter Bluebell with Sacha Gervasi.

Aww, shame she can't seem to find a lasting relationship with anybody.

Better that she does this now than wake up the day after the wedding regretting it.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thread Information