Page 10 of 260 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Robinson files for Hudson divorce

Musician Chris Robinson has filed for divorce from actress Kate Hudson citing irreconcilable differences.
    According to court papers the 39-year-old Black Crowes singer is seeking shared custody of their three-year-old son.

The couple, who married in 2000, announced their separation in August.

Hudson, 27, is the daughter of Goldie Hawn. She was nominated for a supporting-actress Oscar for her role as a rock groupie in Almost Famous.

Other screen credits include You, Me and Dupree and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.

Robinson, 39, founded The Black Crowes in 1985 and enjoyed success in the 1990s hits like She Talks To Angels and Hard to Handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    Musician Chris Robinson has filed for divorce from actress Kate Hudson citing irreconcilable differences.
    According to court papers the 39-year-old Black Crowes singer is seeking shared custody of their three-year-old son.

The couple, who married in 2000, announced their separation in August.

Hudson, 27, is the daughter of Goldie Hawn. She was nominated for a supporting-actress Oscar for her role as a rock groupie in Almost Famous.

Other screen credits include You, Me and Dupree and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.

Robinson, 39, founded The Black Crowes in 1985 and enjoyed success in the 1990s hits like She Talks To Angels and Hard to Handle.

Its rumoured she is seeing Owen Wilson now isnt it?

American actors Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes have started their honeymoon after a lavish wedding in Italy.
    The couple exchanged wedding vows in a floodlit Odescalchi castle, near Rome, attended by a Scientology minister and a host of show business stars.

Fans and press had to brave cloudbursts and then fog to catch even the most fleeting glimpse of the celebrities.

The couple flew out of Rome on Sunday for a honeymoon in the Maldives, said Ciampino airport spokesman.

The centre of the small town of Bracciano was sealed off from Friday night and extra police were brought in.

As darkness fell, oil-fed torches glowed from the battlements of the 15th Century castle, which rises above the town on the shores of Lake Bracciano.

Cruise's publicist, Arnold Robinson, told the Associated Press news agency that the ceremony was performed in front of more than 150 relatives and friends.

Holmes converted to Scientology after meeting Cruise
    The guest list included fellow Hollywood stars Jennifer Lopez, Will Smith and his wife Jada Pinkett Smith, Jim Carrey, and Richard Gere.

Holmes wore a Giorgio Armani dress, with an ivory train adorned with lace and crystal embroidery, while Cruise wore an Armani tuxedo, reports said.

After the ceremony, the couple were serenaded by Italian singer Andrea Bocelli.

Holmes and their seven-month-old daughter, Suri, arrived at the castle earlier in the day, followed by Cruise.

Scientology ceremony

Cruise, 44, and Holmes, 27, got engaged in June 2005, two months after they were first photographed together in Rome.

Cruise, who has starred in Mission Impossible and War of The Worlds, said he proposed to Holmes on top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.

In pictures: celebrity wedding
    Rain fails to cloud celebration
    It is Cruise's third wedding. He was previously married to actresses Mimi Rogers and Nicole Kidman.

He adopted children with Kidman before they divorced in 2001.

The Church of Scientology was set up in the US in 1954 and claims eight million members worldwide.

The church's teachings are based on the writings of the late science-fiction author L Ron Hubbard, who spelled out principles that he called Scientology and Dianetics.

But critics say it is a fake religion based on making money from its followers.

A Scientology wedding contains many elements familiar to traditional marriage ceremonies, including rings and wedding vows.

But it also includes certain elements fundamental to Scientology, such as vowing never to go to bed without talking about any differences.

A spokesman for the Church of Scientology said its wedding ceremonies are not legally recognised in Italy, so Cruise and Holmes would also have to have a civil union.

Hilton Vomits While Attempting To Sing Own Song

Hilton Vomits While Attempting To Sing Own Song

Paris Hilton shocked revelers at a Las Vegas nightclub when she got up to perform but ended up vomiting on stage instead. Singer Joshua Radin was among the guests who went to a nightclub to hear rapper Shawn 'Jay-Z' Carter perform and found himself sitting next to the socialite-turned-singer. Radin writes on his MySpace page, "Paris Hilton was sitting next to me the whole night. Seriously, next to me, like our legs were touching for a good five hours. Now don't get the wrong idea. She never once said hello, nor even looked in my direction. Five hours. And it was unreal to watch. She must have pulled a compact out of her bag every six minutes to stare at herself and pose while Jay-Z was performing eighteen inches from us." Radin writes that when Jay-Z left the stage, "Paris, who had been swilling straight vodka from (a) Grey Goose bottle for hours, gets up on stage, has the people in charge throw her 'record' on the house stereo for her to lip sync two of her songs. She gets up on the stage, pukes, leaves..." Radin adds, "I find the music business charming."

From IMDB - 22.11.06

Kate Moss has had the ultimate make-under for the Comic Relief charity performanec of Little Britain!

The supermodel ditched her supermodel cool and dressed as Vicky Pollard's twin sister for the special show.

Pikey Kate, dressed in a blue tracksuit with plenty of gold bling, came on stage pushing a buggy, then announced to the audience,

“I’m a total slag. I’m anyone’s for a packet of Quavers!”

The special celebrity show also included Kate’s ex 'special friend', Russell Brand, who dressed up with David Walliams for a transvestite sketch!

Mmmm – with Mossy in a pikey tracksuit and Russell in stockings and suspenders, we have a feeling Pete Doherty needn’t worry about the rekindling of old flames!

A new version of the classic Monopoly board game has been launched - based on the Beckhams. Instead of famous London landmarks, the board features locations such as Beckingham Palace and Real Madrid.

The crazy world of Lindsay Lohan just got even crazier this week.

First up she accused Paris of hitting her during a night out and was caught on tape screaming, “Paris Hilton is crazy. I'm saying this on tape. She hit me for no reason, apparently, at my friend's house. I didn't know she would be there and she hit me with a drink and poured it all over me. It hurts and it's not OK. I'm sorry for everyone who thinks I'm crazy but I'm just trying to act."

Then, she made a big show of cranking up K-Fed’s latest album on her car stereo as she sped off and told reporters she wouldn’t mind hooking up with him. When Britters heard, she just rolled her eyes and said, “Tell her please, seriously, take him!”

But later that evening the whole feud took a completely different turn when the three girls were spotted hanging out in Paris’ car together. Confused? We certainly are!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**

Eddie reveals relationship with expectant Mel is over

Mel B's romance with Eddie Murphy has come to an abrupt end, with the American star demanding proof he is the father of the child she is expecting. The legendary funnyman confirmed their relationship was over when he turned up for the premiere of his latest movie

The 45-year-old, who was accompanied by producer Tracey Edmonds to the screening, also revealed he would be seeking a paternity test after the baby Mel is currently carrying is born. "You're being presumptuous, because we're not together any more," he responded when one reporter asked him how he felt about becoming a father again. "And I don't know whose child that is until it comes out and has a blood test. You shouldn't jump to conclusions, sir."

His comments come just two months after both he and the singer declared the strength of their feelings for one another. The father-of-five told business associates "I am madly in love with her," while Mel spoke about how much she was looking forward to spending Christmas with the Shrek star. "We're in love and get on really well," she said. "All the children have met and get on - it's like a great big happy family. I can't wait to spend Christmas with him or to have this baby."

Wonderful news!!
    Jordan has revealed exclusively today to British OK! magazine that she is pregnantThis would be happy news for anyone, but our beloved Katie suffered a miscarriage a few months ago, so this is especially exciting news.
    "I was relieved but shocked because I thought I've just got over the miscarriage... When we heard the heartbeat it was like 'Ahhh, that's good, it's there and everything is fine'," she told OK!
    Hubby and duet partner, Peter Andre, added, "I was just so thrilled because of everything we went through with the miscarriage."
    In other happy news for Miz Price, Jordan and Pete recently signed to star in their own talk show.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by debs
    Wonderful news!!
    Jordan has revealed exclusively today to British OK! magazine that she is pregnantThis would be happy news for anyone, but our beloved Katie suffered a miscarriage a few months ago, so this is especially exciting news.
    "I was relieved but shocked because I thought I've just got over the miscarriage... When we heard the heartbeat it was like 'Ahhh, that's good, it's there and everything is fine'," she told OK!
    Hubby and duet partner, Peter Andre, added, "I was just so thrilled because of everything we went through with the miscarriage."
    In other happy news for Miz Price, Jordan and Pete recently signed to star in their own talk show.
    I'm confused by this one though as the story I read about it said that they had literally just found out days ago with a positive test, so is she at least 14 weeks then? Because Summer to me is July ish time, which would only make her 8 weeks not 14

This was the story I saw about it:

Glamour model Jordan is pregnant with her third child, she has revealed.

The star, who suffered a miscarriage in July, is expecting the new arrival next summer.

The 28-year-old, who is also known by her real name, Katie Price, said: "I was relieved but shocked because I thought I've just got over the miscarriage. When we heard the heartbeat it was like 'Ahhh, that's good, it's there and everything is fine'."

She told OK magazine that she got the positive test result just days ago.

"Because I had the miscarriage earlier this year I'm really scared," admitted the model.

Husband Peter Andre, 33, added: "I was just so thrilled because of everything we went through with the miscarriage."

Jordan was four months into her pregnancy when she was rushed to London's Portland Hospital with stomach pains this summer.

The couple, who met on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!, are parents to Harvey, four, from Jordan's relationship with footballer Dwight Yorke, and Junior, 18 months.

Thread Information