Page 161 of 260 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2592

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Christopher Cazenove is reportedly in a critical condition after collapsing at his home.

The actor, who is best known for playing Ben Carrington in '80s soap Dynasty, has been in intensive care for two weeks suffering from septicemia, reports The Mail On Sunday.

It is understood that the 66-year-old suffered migraines on a business trip to California and collapsed when he arrived home in London.

A friend said that the actor was in a coma but has regained consciousness and is being treated at the capital's St Thomas' Hospital. "He was in a life-threatening condition but doctors think they have stabilised him now. The family are all at his bedside and praying that he will make a full recovery," the source said.

Cazenove's agent said: "His family are with him and everyone is rallying round."

The Etonian made his name in the early 1970s drama series The Regiment, before making several appearances in Judge John Deed and playing the role of Charlie Tyrrell in The Duchess Of Duke Street.

DS

Oh my word I hope he makes a full recovery.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Amy Winehouse is reportedly planning to marry her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil in Las Vegas later this year, once her American visa has been finalised. "They will definitely be getting married and have agreed on Vegas," a source said. "Amy doesn't want a traditional ceremony and wants it to be similar to their first wedding." The pair got married for the first time in Florida in 2007 but have shunned the State. "She chose not to marry in Miami again because she thinks it could be a bad omen. She can't stop talking to people about their future together," the insider added. Amy's visa application is thought to be completed in a few weeks so watch this space.

Peter Andre has revealed that he considered suicide after crippling panic attacks. The 36-year-old singer-turned-TV presenter admitted that the frequent attacks became so unbearable that he thought about ending his life: "You can have thoughts like that and I'm not going to lie, there were times when it was so bad that I thought: 'Am I better off?'"

Pete credits his family with saving him, saying: "You have to look at what's around you. My family were my entire life and I thought: 'How are they going to live the rest of their lives?' That's what stopped me."

The star - who split from wife Katie Price last year - ended up in hospital 10 years ago when he had a serious breakdown brought on by the pressures of fame - then the backlash - but says today that he will never let himself get so low again, despite his last panic attack happening just three months ago after his break-up with the glamour model. "Because of my kids these days I can't be anywhere I can't control...they need me and I will always be there for them."

i see peter andre is trying to get more sympathy. the pathetic turd
    I figured out why I'm so fat!!! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "for extra volume and body" on the bottle. I'm going to start using dishwasher liquid, cos it says "removes fat that is otherwise difficult to remove" on the bottle!

Joseph Fiennes has welcomed his first child, according to People.

The Shakespeare in Love actor and his wife, Swiss model Maria Dolores Dieguez, gave birth to a daughter on Monday.

Fiennes, who is the brother of actor Ralph, wed the former Miss Switzerland contestant last August in Italy.

The couple announced the pregnancy last fall.

Fiennes currently stars in ABC's FlashForward and will appear in the upcoming film Vivaldi, directed by Boris Damast.

DS

Take That star Mark Owen has admitted cheating on his wife with "maybe ten" different women.

The singer, famous for his squeaky clean image, said that problems with alcohol were to blame for the string of affairs, one of which - with 24-year-old account manager Neva Hanley - lasted five years.

Owen insists he's been faithful since marrying wife Emma (nee Ferguson, pictured) five months ago, but confessed to having slept with Hanley just weeks before the pair were wed.

The other infidelities were, he says, short-term flings with Take That fans on tour.

Owen and Emma have had two children together - Elwood, aged three, and Willow Rose, who's one.

"I denied to her I was having an affair when things were going on," said Owen, explaining why he'd chosen to come out with the revelations now.

"I want to do the right thing now for the kids and Emma. She is absolutely without a doubt the only person I want to be with for the rest of my life.

"I'm so deeply sorry for the pain my actions have caused... I have been an idiot, a d***head, a k***head. All of the above and more"

Why didn't the asshole confess to his wife years ago. What good is it going to do now.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Mark Owen has reportedly been kicked out by wife Emma after confessing to affairs with ten different women.

According to The Mirror, the Take That star is currently sleeping on a blow-up bed at a friend's flat after admitting his infidelity in a private discussion with his partner on Tuesday.

It is thought that Emma, who has two children with the singer, told her husband: "Get out. You're a liar and a cheat."

A source told the newspaper: "If Mark can keep his marriage together it will be a total miracle. He can say whatever he wants, but Emma doesn't know how she can ever trust him again."

The insider added: "It turns out that he has betrayed her throughout their relationship. He's not the nice man she thought he was.

"She was in a state of shock when Mark finally confessed all on Tuesday. She listened calmly and then told him to leave straight away. He didn't even have time to pack his bags."

Reports suggest that Owen confessed all after hearing that one of his secret partners, 24-year-old Neva Handley, had decided to sell her story.

The popstar publicly revealed his cheating in a newspaper interview yesterday, but insisted that he had stayed faithful since his wedding last November.

DS

OMG, he managed to stay faithful for about 4 months

Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy's relationship has moved to the afterlife.

The Ghost Whisperer co-stars have split up, People reports.

Hewitt, 31, and Kennedy, 39, have starred on the CBS drama together since 2006 and first went public with their relationship one year ago. Hewitt was previously engaged to actor Ross McCall in 2007 and has a new book, The Day I Shot Cupid, due out on March 23.

Thread Information