Page 187 of 260 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2592

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Victoria and David Beckham will become parents for the fourth time later this year.

A spokesperson has confirmed that Victoria is expecting another baby and revealed that the family is "naturally delighted" by the news, according to the BBC.

Despite confirming the news, the spokesperson declined to elaborate on how long Beckham has been pregnant or when the expected due date is.

The fashion designer recently admitted to the press that she is still open to the idea of having another child.

The couple have been married since 1999 and are already parents to 11 year-old Brooklyn, 8-year-old Romeo and 5 year-old Cruz, who are said to be very excited about the arrival of a new sibling.

DS
    Apparently she is not pregnant. She only swallowed a grape

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Chris_2k11 (10-01-2011), lizann (11-01-2011), moonstorm (12-01-2011), Siobhan (11-01-2011), tammyy2j (10-01-2011)

Michael Douglas has revealed that he is currently cancer-free.

People reports that during an appearance on NBC's Today Show, the actor - who was diagnosed with a cancerous throat tumour in August 2010 - insisted that he has been given a clean bill of health by his doctors.

"I feel good, relieved. The tumour is gone," he said.

"But, you know, I have to check out on a monthly basis now to maintain. I think the odds are with the tumour gone and what I know about this particular type of cancer [is] that I've got it beat."

Douglas, 66, added that he has learned from the experience and plans to "take a couple of months of getting checked out. But it's been a wild six-month ride."

Selma Blair and her fashion designer boyfriend, Jason Bleick, are expecting their first child, her rep confirms to PEOPLE exclusively.

Blair, 38, and Bleick, founder and creative director for EVER fashion line, met while collaborating for the brand and have been dating about a year, according to a friend.

"They are ecstatic," says the friend. "They couldn't be happier."

The actress was recently nominated for a Grammy for Best Spoken Word Album for Children for the audio book Anne Frank: The Diary Of A Young Girl: The Definitive Edition. She'll next be seen in the drama Dark Horse costarring Christopher Walken.

Alicia Silverstone expecting first child

Alicia Silverstone has announced that she is pregnant with her first child.

The actress will welcome the baby with husband Christopher Jarecki later this year, reports People.

She told the magazine in April that she was looking forward to starting a family, explaining: "I've been wanting to have a baby since I was 2 years old – I'm destined to be a mother."

Silverstone and Jareki married in 2005.

Must be all drinking from the same water fountain.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

US blues legend Etta James has been diagnosed with dementia and is undergoing treatment for leukaemia.

The 72-year-old's health problems came to light in court documents filed by her husband, Artis Mills, who is seeking control of her finances.

Mr Mills claims the singer, known for her hit ballad At Last, has become too sick to manage her own money.

A doctor has also stated the star needs help with eating, dressing and cannot sign her own name.

Mr Mills is seeking a court order for control of more than $1 million (£630,000).

He is also challenging the power of attorney James gave to sons Donto James and Sametto James, and Donto's wife Christy, in February 2008.

Donto wrote in his court declaration he does not object to money being released for his mother's medical care.

But he requests it to be overseen by a third party "to avoid present and future family conflict and discrepancies".

James has been out of the public eye since January last year when she was admitted to hospital after suffering from various ailments, including a blood infection.

She became ill while in a detox clinic for treatment to an addiction to painkillers and other medicines.

James is the winner of four Grammy awards and was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1993.

In the 2008 film Cadillac Records she was portrayed on screen by the singer Beyonce Knowles.

BBC News

David Tennant and partner Georgia Moffett are reportedly expecting their first child together.

The pair, who are said to be engaged, have been keeping the news a secret and will welcome the new arrival in the spring, The Sun reports.

The former Doctor Who star met Moffett - real-life daughter of Fifth Doctor Peter Davison - when she made an appearance on the show in 2008. The actress already has an 8-year-old son, Tyler.

A source said: "David is thrilled, though slightly worried having a baby with Georgia will break the space time continuum because of their Doctor Who connections. David gets along brilliantly with Tyler and can't wait for the baby."

DS

aww congratulations to them.

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban have become parents for the second time.

TMZ reports that the couple, who are already parents to 2-year-old Sunday Rose, welcomed a daughter via a surrogate last week.

"Our family is truly blessed, and just so thankful, to have been given the gift of baby Faith Margaret," the family said in a statement.

"No words can adequately convey the incredible gratitude that we feel for everyone who was so supportive throughout this process, in particular our gestational carrier."

The baby is thought to have been born at Centennial Medical Center in Nashville, where the pair secretly visited the baby and birth mother.

According to reports, Faith is now at home with Kidman and Urban.

DS

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban have become parents for the second time.

TMZ reports that the couple, who are already parents to 2-year-old Sunday Rose, welcomed a daughter via a surrogate last week.

"Our family is truly blessed, and just so thankful, to have been given the gift of baby Faith Margaret," the family said in a statement.

"No words can adequately convey the incredible gratitude that we feel for everyone who was so supportive throughout this process, in particular our gestational carrier."

The baby is thought to have been born at Centennial Medical Center in Nashville, where the pair secretly visited the baby and birth mother.

According to reports, Faith is now at home with Kidman and Urban.

DS
    Wow that was kept very quite but well done to them

George Clooney has reportedly contracted malaria after a trip to Sudan.

According to People, Clooney's representative Stan Rosenfield said the actor caught the disease in the first week of January after a trip to Sudan.

He was reportedly working in the country with Google and the UN to install security in the region to help prevent another civil war.

Rosenfield confirmed that Clooney is now "completely over" the condition: "This was his second bout with it.

"This illustrates how with proper medication, the most lethal condition in Africa, can be reduced to a bad ten days instead of a death sentence."

The 'Syriana' actor recently filmed an appearance on Piers Morgan's new CNN chatshow, prompting Morgan to tweet: "George Clooney has contracted malaria following recent trip to Sudan."

He later added: "More Clooney - it's his 2nd bout of malaria. Taking medication but feeling rough."

I will be his nurse

Thread Information