Page 157 of 260 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2592

Thread: Celebrity Gossip

Ashley Cole has been banned from driving for four months.

The Chelsea footballer received the ban after being caught speeding at 104mph in a 50mph zone, Sky News says.

Cole was also granted 21 days to pay his £1,000 fine, although the magistrates reportedly laughed at the request.

Meanwhile, he was ordered to pay a £15 victim surcharge and £300 costs to reflect his income and the serious nature of the offence.

Cole's legal team have already launched an appeal against the ban.

Patricia Baskerville, the chair at Kingston Magistrates Court, said: "We have taken into account Mr Cole's clean licence. However, this was an incident of excessive speed, over twice the speed limit on the road, and these were exceptional circumstances which we need to mark."

Cole was convicted at an earlier hearing, although he initially denied the charge and claimed that he was trying to escape the paparazzi.

After spending the weekend in a holding cell, Rip Torn was released Monday and is heading to a rehabilitation center, The Associated Press reports.

Torn, 78, was arrested Friday after police found him inside a bank in Salisbury, Conn., drunk with a loaded revolver. Charges against him include criminal trespass, carrying a gun without a permit, carrying a gun while intoxicated, burglary and criminal mischief

The Men in Black actor was released Monday on $100,000 bond and will be heading to a rehab center in New York, according to his lawyer, A. Thomas Waterfall.

"The history here is clear that there's an alcohol issue that needs to be addressed," Waterfall told Superior Court Judge John W. Pickard on Monday.

Torn is expected to return to court Feb. 17.

Hollywood's male population is celebrating more than the Grammys today - gorgeous actress Charlize Theron has reportedly split from long-time beau Stuart Townsend.

After a nine-year romance, Theron has stopped wearing the commitment ring Townsend gave her, London's Daily Mail reports.

"Stuart gave it to me as a sign of our commitment to each other," Theron has said in the past. "I never take it off."

But off it came at the Hope for Haiti telethon last week. The Victorian ring remained absent as Theron celebrated her mother's birthday at Spago in L.A. Wednesday night.

The news came as a surprise to Hollywood insiders as the couple has been one of the strongest in Tinseltown.

"I didn’t do a church wedding or anything but we consider ourselves husband and wife," Towensend told People magazine in 2007. "We love each other and we want to spend our lives together."

Theron, 34, reportedly decided to break up with the Irish actor after they spent the Christmas holidays in Mexico.

"They had become more like brother and sister than lovers," a friend of the actress' told the Mail. "It was she who ended it.’

The South African star is set to remain in the couple's Hollywood Hills home while Townsend has moved into their Malibu beach abode.

The duo met in 2001 on the set of a thriller called "Trapped."

and thats all! well thats discusting replying to ashley cole!!
    Last edited by sindydoll; 05-02-2010 at 11:57.
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sindydoll For This Useful Post:

Perdita (05-02-2010)

We wouldn’t like to be in Vernon Kay’s shoes at the moment , if reports in The Sun are to be believed – the TV presenter has been sending sexy texts to a Page 3 girl. According to The Sun his wife Tess has hit the roof after finding out Vernon had been sending what it says are explicit texts and Twitter messages to glamour model Rhian Sugden after meeting her at a club night in Bolton. Vernon's spokesperson, who apparently confirmed that Vernon had texted her but doesn't seem to have made any comment about the content of the texts, told the paper, 'They never at any point had a physical relationship.' Model Rhian said, ‘I met Vernon in a club in Bolton and we have exchanged a few racy texts.’ The paper says that it has seen some of the emails Vernon sent her over Twitter, but could not report them because of their graphic nature.

What is it with people in a relationship risking it for a bit of fun? Andy why did this Rhian not send him fooking packing instead of changing phone numbers?

Tess Daly does not intend to split from husband Vernon Kay following his recent sex text scandal, a report has claimed.

Kay admitted yesterday that he had sent a number of racy text messages to Page 3 girl Rhian Sugden after his secret was exposed by the press.

The Family Fortunes host has since confessed to enjoying flirty SMS exchanges with four other women, but is vowing to change his ways for the sake of his family.

A source told the Daily Mail: "This did cause a bit of drama, but Tess and Vernon are not going to split over this."

The insider added: 'They are together at home and Vernon feels like an idiot because he didn't come clean to Tess about the messages and now it is all over the papers.

"He is so sorry and really embarrassed about the whole thing - it was never his intention to hurt his family."

Kay and Daly have two young daughters together - Phoebe, 5, and Amber, who is 8 months old.

You do not KNOW how excited I am about this!!

February 10, 2010
    CELINE DION RETURNS TO CAESARS PALACE FOR THREE YEAR LAS VEGAS RESIDENCY

NEW SHOW TO PREMIERE MARCH 15, 2011 AT THE COLOSSEUM AT CAESARS PALACE

Tickets for first 54 performances go on-sale Friday, February 12, 2010

February 10, 2010 (LAS VEGAS) - Confirming the buzz that has been circulating for months, Celine Dion announced today that she will be returning to Las Vegas in March 2011 to begin a three year residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace. The brand-new show designed exclusively for The Colosseum will premiere on March 15, 2011 and features 31 musicians, consisting of a full orchestra and band. The show's concept will be one-of-a-kind, centered on capturing the romance of classic Hollywood movies and performed with a stunning visual presentation. Tickets for the first 54 performances from March 15 through August 14, 2011 will go on sale Friday, February 12, 2010 at 10 a.m. PST.

"I'm coming back home to the Colosseum at Caesars Palace and I'm very excited about it," said Celine. "With the orchestra and the band we're going to be able to perform our songs like never before. The repertoire is going to be extraordinary...a mix of timeless Hollywood classics, along with all the favorites that my fans like to hear me sing. It's going to be a very beautiful show, and I think we'll be raising the bar higher than we've ever done before. There'll be some truly wonderful moments......I can't wait!"

"AEG is excited about the return of the Female Artist of the Decade," said John Meglen, President and co-CEO of AEG Live/Concerts West. "Celine's impact on the entertainment standard in Las Vegas is the bar all others compare to. We look forward to her return to The Colosseum. We are excited about continuing our success with Caesars Palace and are optimistic on the future of Las Vegas."

"Caesars Palace is thrilled to welcome Celine's fans from all over the world," said Gary Selesner, president of the famed resort. "I can't overstate the excitement among our team members, guests and partners, all of whom consider Celine and her husband Rene special members of the Caesars Palace family."

After five consecutive years of sold-out shows at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, Celine embarked on a year-long worldwide tour in 2008-2009, visiting five continents, 25 countries and playing to more than 3 million fans. Following the conclusion of the tour, and after taking a year off to enjoy some valuable family time, Celine is preparing for her triumphant return to Las Vegas in 2011. Having sold more than 200 million albums around the world, Celine Dion is one of the most immediately recognized, widely respected and successful performers in pop music history. During her spectacular career Celine has been honored with over 1000 awards. She is a five-time Grammy Award winner, including Album of the Year and Best Pop Album for Falling Into You (1996); and Record of the Year and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance for "My Heart Will Go On" (1998). Her recordings have won two Academy Awards®: Best Original Song in 1992 for the title song of Beauty and the Beast (with Peabo Bryson), and Best Original Song in 1998 for "My Heart Will Go On" (From Titanic). She has earned seven American Music Awards, 20 Juno Awards (Canada) and an astonishing 40 Felix Awards (Quebec). In 2004, Celine received the Diamond award at the World Music Awards recognizing her status as the best-selling female artist of all time. In 2007 she was honored with the Legend Award at World Music Awards in recognition of her global success and outstanding contribution to the music industry.

Tickets for Celine Dion's new Las Vegas show can be purchased by calling 877-4CELINE (423-5463), or by logging on to www.ticketmaster.com keyword "Celine Dion." Prices range from $55 - $250, not including taxes and fees. VIP ticket packages will also be available on Ticketmaster. Tickets may also be purchased at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace Box Office, open daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. For groups of 20 or more, call 702-731-7208.

For additional show and ticket information, visit www.celineinvegas.com or follow updates from The Colosseum on Twitter.

( from www.teamceline.com )
    •♥Celine: Through The Eyes Of The World - 02/18/2010♥•
    BlackBerry Pin: 21F35441

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Tess Daly does not intend to split from husband Vernon Kay following his recent sex text scandal, a report has claimed.

Kay admitted yesterday that he had sent a number of racy text messages to Page 3 girl Rhian Sugden after his secret was exposed by the press.

The Family Fortunes host has since confessed to enjoying flirty SMS exchanges with four other women, but is vowing to change his ways for the sake of his family.

A source told the Daily Mail: "This did cause a bit of drama, but Tess and Vernon are not going to split over this."

The insider added: 'They are together at home and Vernon feels like an idiot because he didn't come clean to Tess about the messages and now it is all over the papers.

"He is so sorry and really embarrassed about the whole thing - it was never his intention to hurt his family."

Kay and Daly have two young daughters together - Phoebe, 5, and Amber, who is 8 months old.

I hope Tess makes him sleep in the garage for a few days. Teach him a lesson. I'm disgusted at Vernon. I lkie him and he and Tess are a lovley couple. Why would he want to stray from a beauty like her.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    We wouldn’t like to be in Vernon Kay’s shoes at the moment , if reports in The Sun are to be believed – the TV presenter has been sending sexy texts to a Page 3 girl. According to The Sun his wife Tess has hit the roof after finding out Vernon had been sending what it says are explicit texts and Twitter messages to glamour model Rhian Sugden after meeting her at a club night in Bolton. Vernon's spokesperson, who apparently confirmed that Vernon had texted her but doesn't seem to have made any comment about the content of the texts, told the paper, 'They never at any point had a physical relationship.' Model Rhian said, ‘I met Vernon in a club in Bolton and we have exchanged a few racy texts.’ The paper says that it has seen some of the emails Vernon sent her over Twitter, but could not report them because of their graphic nature.
    damn i wish it was me he was sending saucy messages to
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Thread Information