Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hollyoaks fiction - the past always catches up in the end

chapter 39

The following week as strained and emotional for everyone, Kris, Jess and Katie had decided to stay on at his great aunts until after the funeral. Jess had hoped that for Kris’s sake his parents and siblings would at least be civil and kind towards Kris given everything that happened, but unfortunately that was not to be. It culminated in a huge row between them all that ended up with Kris running out of the cottage in tears. The day had started calmly enough, considering what had been going on for the last few years, everyone was at Helens cottage and they were finalising the funeral arrangements, everyone was at least being civil whilst the priest was with them, but when he had left all hell had broken loose. Kris father and Malachy were very unhappy that Kris was also to do a reading at the funeral, and no amount of talking to them changed their view, to them Kris bought shame and embarrassment because of who he is. As a result a huge row erupted between them all, and Kris realised once and for all that his family would never accept him, deep down he had hoped that the knowledge that he had a loving girlfriend and he was a father would help them overcome their prejudice and shame, and accept him for who he was, after all, Jess had, surely they were meant to as well, what happened to unconditional love, Kris could not help but wonder.

Kris stormed out of the cottage, not wanting his daughter to continue to witness the row between him and his parents, sure she had seen Kris and Jess bicker and banter, but had not seen the hatred and the anger in the room before, and that was something he never wanted her to witness.

Jess could no longer hold in her anger towards them, they were meant to be Kris family, but they were destroying him inside, she was fed up with standing by and saying nothing to them, and it was killing her to see Kris how he was when it was just them. Alone with Jess Kris was able to open up to her, and he let her see all the emotion and hurt he had felt at his families rejection of him, many a night Jess just held Kris, comforting him, whispering to him he was not alone. Most of the time this past week Jess kept her mouth shut, not wanting to make a difficult situation worse, but she was no longer able to do so. Jess saw Kris mum playing with Katie, and whilst most mothers would enjoy watching their child play with their grandparent, this infuriated Jess even more.

“Katie, can you play upstairs please, we have grown up things to talk about,” Jess said
    “She can stay here, we are having fun aren’t we Katie” Kris mum interrupted.
    “Katie sweetie do as you are told please, I will be up in a little while”
    “OK mummy” Katie then kissed her mothers cheek and went upstairs
    “What did you do that for, I am her grand mother, I have a right to know her, you have kept her from us for years!!” Kris mum shouted
    “Rights, who the bloody hell do you think you are to talk about rights! Kris has a right to a family that can love him and accept him for who he is not be treated like you lot have treated him!!” Jess screamed at her
    “That has nothing to do with this, this is about Katie not him”
    “Like hell it is, If you cant accept Kris for who he is, you cannot accept her, she is half Kris, and I am not having my child around people who cant accept her father, you hate him, therefore you hate half of her!”

“I don’t hate Kris, I hate what he does, its freaky and weird” his mum replied
    “No, you hate him, you hate what Kris is, and that is part of him, yes he is different, but that’s what makes him unique, he is fascinating, loving, kind, funny, intelligent, but him being bi, and the cross dressing is part of him, and I fell in love with him for who he is and not despite what he is. I accepted him for what he is unconditionally, and you his so called family should have done the same, but no you were too embarrassed, ashamed and prejudiced to get to know the real Kris, the Kris that I and Katie new, the Kris that Helen and Nana Collins new, the Kris that all his friends know and love, you should all be ashamed out yourselves.”

chapter 40

Jess was sitting in the lounge, waiting for Kris to return, his family had left straight after they row with Jess, Helen had essentially kicked them out of the house, stating she was ashamed to call them family. Jess had wanted to find Kris, but Helen suggested otherwise, stating that Kris may need some time alone for a while, to think, and assured Jess that Kris knew that she was there for him and loved him. Jess agreed to leave Kris for a while, but if he was not back in half an hour she would go looking for him. Deep down she knew that Kris would not spiral out of control like he had done when she was out of his life, if nothing else for Katie’s sake, but it did not stop her being concerned for the man she loved. Little did she know that Kris was closer to her than she realised.

He had stormed out of the cottage and walked into the village, but his mind started to clear and realised by him running away from the row and his family, they had won, so he headed back and arrived in time to hear Jess’ argument with his mum, Kris heart surged with happiness, love, and pride at her words, but he was not ready to speak to anyone yet, so he sat on a bench at the bottom of Helens garden, sitting and thinking, realising how lucky he was to have Jess in his life. He knew before that day that she loved him deeply, but part of him was never sure if she truly accepted the bi-sexual/cross dressing side of him, or whether she tolerated it because she loved him, he now knew for certain in his heart that she loved him despite his differences.

After a while, once his family had left, he walked back into the lounge and saw Jess looking out the front window, obviously trying to see if Kris was coming down the road. Kris decided to have some fun, so he silently sneaked up behind Jess, and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck. Jess startled at first, as she had not realised that Kris had walked into the cottage, but soon relaxed as Kris gently kissed up and down her neck. He gently turned Jess around towards him, and gently kissed her on the mouth, what started as a soft gentle kiss became a long, loving, passionate one. They pulled apart not out of any desire to end the kiss but purely due to the need for air.
    “Thank you”
    “What for” Jess asked puzzled
    “I heard what you said before”
    “Heard what” Jess was still confused, it then dawned on her “You heard the row with your mum?”
    Kris nodded his head in reply
    “How, you went out, I saw you”
    “I came back, and sat in the garden”
    “I am sorry Kris,”
    “What have you got to be sorry for”
    “She’s your mum, I had no right to say that, its non of my business, and I may have made it worse”
    “Jess you cant have made it worse than the last few years have been with them, and besides it is your right, you’re my family, and it affects you too.”
    Jess smiled at Kris, glad he was not angry with her for getting involved.
    “Now where were we” Kris stated with a sly smile on his face, he then leaned in and kissed Jess again, both forgetting everything else in the world except for the feel of being in one another’s arms, kissing with a deep passion.
    That was until they got interrupted
    “Ooops don’t mind me” Helen said as she walked into the lounge, with a smile on her face. She was happy to see that Kris was with someone who accepted him whole-heartedly, and not afraid to show it.

The young couple pulled apart, both turned pink, and blushing as they had been caught by the dear old lady in a passionate embrace.

“Don’t worry dears, nothing a lady of my age has not seen before” she laughed, Kris and Jess could not help but feel like teenagers again, caught making out by their parents.

chapter 41

The funeral passed without incident thankfully, as despite the conflict, they all kept a dignified truce even if it was for that day only. Kris was thankful the rest of his family did not create a scene, he felt Malachy flinch when he had to have his hand on his shoulder whilst they were carrying the coffin into the church on their shoulders along with the other pallbearers, but Kris was just grateful that he did not push him away. The hardest part for Kris was the reading, but he was determined to get through it, in her memory, he spoke for a few minutes telling the mourners stories of his Nan as he was growing up, and then read a poem to them all.

“Do not..” Kris started but faulted, emotions causing his voice to crack, he took a deep breath and continued on with the poem

“Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there; I do not sleep.
    I am a thousand winds that blow,
    I am the diamond glints on snow,
    I am the sun on ripened grain,
    I am the gentle autumn rain.
    When you awaken in the morning's hush
    I am the swift uplifting rush
    Of quiet birds in circled flight.
    I am the soft stars that shine at night.
    Do not stand at my grave and cry,
    I am not there; I did not die.”

There was not a dry eye in the church by the time Kris finished the reading, and the rest of the service was a blur.

chapter 42

Jess and Kris were sitting on a quiet beach just enjoying the peace and quiet of each other’s company, the two of them had gone to the wake for a little while, but the tension between Kris and his parents had started to resurface, the truce at the funeral service had seemingly evaporated. Jess could see that Kris was getting upset and stressed over the situation, so had suggested the two of them go for a walk. Katie was still with a child minder, as they did not feel it was appropriate for the three year old to come to a funeral and wake, and the child minder was not expecting them to collect Katie for at least a few hours.

Ironically for such an emotionally draining and sad day, it the weather was nice and sunny, if it was not for the breeze in the air, it would have been fairly warm. Kris was lying on his back, with his head in Jess’s lap, she was absentmindedly running her fingers through Kris hair, lost in thought, there was something that Jess needed to tell Kris, but she was not sure if this was the best time to tell him, given him loosing his Nan and the problems with his family.

The two had been sitting in silence both lost in their own thoughts for over half an hour, Kris was the first to break the silence though.
    “Jess, I’ve been thinking”
    “Careful, that could be dangerous” Jess said with a smirk
    “Ha Ha funny Jess” he too had a smirk on his face, suddenly a sly look came on his face, and Kris sat up,
    “What you up to Kris?” when all his reply was a bigger grin Jess then stated “Oh no you don’t, Mr Fisher, I know that look”
    Jess could not get out of Kris’s reach quick enough, when he launched an attack on her, tickling her until she begged for him to stop, which was a while as she was often stubborn and tried to get away from Kris, even though she knew he always caught her again if she did.

The two lay side-by-side facing each other, both getting their breaths back from the tickle fight, giggling at the same time.
    “Kris what were you going to say before?”
    “Oh that yeah, um” Kris suddenly became hesitant and shy, not at all like Kris, and Jess realised this
    “Hey come on, what is it?”
    “I have been thinking, really, since what Nana said just before she died, and then what you said to my family the other day, and I…” Kris hesitated again
    “You what Kris?”
    “Well its made me realise how much I want the three of us to be a family permanently, I don’t want to carry on with how we have been for the past 6 months, spending alternate weekends, and the odd week here and there together, I want to wake up with you every morning, I want to be able to kiss Katie good night all the time, I want the three of us to live together Jess”
    Jess was silent for a minute, and Kris was starting to get worried, until he saw the hugest smile from Jess that he had ever seen, and then kissed him passionately.

The two of them continued talking and kissing on the beach for a while longer, by now they were sitting cuddling each other, Jess was sitting between Kris legs, with her back against his chest. Kris arms were wrapped around Jess’s waist.

“Kris, I don’t know if this is the best time to tell you but I don’t want to hide it from you any longer, I found out the day I flew here but with everything that has gone on since I arrived, it never seemed the right time to talk to you about it”
    “What is it Jess” Kris was starting to get worried, he could tell Jess was nervous and usually she could tell him anything
    “Its…I’m…Well” She tried to find the words, but couldn’t, so instead she decided to show him, as best as she could any way. Jess took Kris hands from around her waist, and slid them upwards underneath her top, she laid his hands over her tummy, and she held hers on top of them.
    “Jess are you??” he questioned
    She nodded her head, apprehensive of how he would take the news, she needn’t have worried though, as Kris was thrilled about the news.

In a way Kris and Jess felt guilty that they were so happy, and they had just buried his Nan, but he could not help remember the words of the poem he had read at the funeral, and realised that his Nan would want his for them, she would want them to be happy and move on with their lives as a family.

In their happiness, Kris and Jess started to get lost in the moment, and were passionately making out on the beach, when Kris’s hands started to wonder where they shouldn’t in the middle of a public beach Jess gently pulled away.
    “Behave Mister” she teasingly warned
    “Or what” he replied, equally teasing, he then continued kissing her lips, then her chin, then her throat, slowly moving down her body
    “I mean it Kris, we are on a beach, someone could see us at any time”
    “Funny, I recall that did not stop you that once before” he stated with a smirk on his face
    “Kris” Jess warned, again, this time she was blushing
    “Ooohh someone getting embarrassed, you weren’t so shy that night Jessie…Ouch that hurt” Jess had playfully hit his arm, though her idea of playful could hurt
    “Good, it was meant to, besides that was different firstly we had a few too many to drink, as you well know, secondly, it was the middle of the night, not broad daylight and thirdly, we would freeze to death if we did that here! It was the middle of a Spanish heat wave not a cool spring day”
    “Wimp” was Kris’ cheeky reply
    “Watch it you, or you will end up sleeping in Katie’s room tonight, and she can sleep in our bed with me”
    Kris knew Jess was only teasing at this stage, but knew if he pushed it to far she would follow the threat through, so instead of any smart alec comebacks, he decided to stay quiet and gently kiss her.

The young couple continued kissing softly on the beach for a while longer, until they decided to go back to the cottage knowing they had a while yet until they had to collect Katie, or until Helen would be back from the wake, the two walked together, hand in hand, towards the cottage, and when they got safely indoors the passion once again took over.

chapter 43

The young couple had fallen asleep after the loving, passionate encounter; Jess was the first to wake up. She was careful not to wake Kris, just content to watch him sleep, she could not help but remember the time she was like this all those years ago, lying in Kris’s arms, his hand on her belly, she remembered the fear, the upset and confusion she felt during the last pregnancy, and was thankful that this time was different, that Kris knew, and this baby would be raised in a loving family, she still felt regret over how much Kris missed of Katie’s early years, missing Katie’s first smile, first tooth, first words, first steps, not to mention the scans when she was pregnant, the anti natal classes, the waking up in a night for feeds, but this time it will be different she vowed. Kris, her, Katie and the baby in her tummy would be a real family.

She was nervous before about the future and telling Kris she was pregnant again, however when Kris had told her he wanted to be with her and Katie, a huge relief washed over her. Sure they had to work out how they were going to do it, would Kris move to Majorca, would she move back to England, or would they start over somewhere new, however, Jess could care less where they were just as long as they were together.

Jess was deep in thought, and did not notice Kris wake up, he watched her for a couple of seconds, and realised she was not aware he was awake, so he could not help but place gentle loving kisses along her neck, face, and shoulders, startling her out of her thoughts. “Don’t stop, that feels amazing” stated Jess, Kris, never one to disappoint, continued on with his loving caresses, and the two proceeded to make love again. That was one thing that Jess could not get over, she was celibate for years, until Kris came back in her life, but since he was back, she could not get enough of him, no matter what was happening in their life, or the time of day, neither was able to resist the other when it came to being intimate, not that either were complaining.

chapter 44

Wakey wakey sleepy head” Kris said with a grin, he had been awake for a little while, watching Jess sleep peacefully. The events of the day had got to her and she was exhausted, not just by the intimacy between her and Kris, but the emotional upheaval from the funeral, and her previous nerves about telling Kris about the baby.

Jess’s response to Kris’s attempts to wake her was to pull the pillow and covers over her head, in an attempt to block out Kris’s attempts to wake her, unfortunately for Jess they did have to get up as they were already late picking Katie up and his aunt would also return shortly.

Kris on several occasions tried to pull the covers from her, but the more he did the tighter she wrapped them around her “Just a bit longer, please?” she begged. “ ‘Fraid not princess, we’ve gotta get Katie” “Kris please” Jess whined, “Shift it Jess, stop acting like a brat” “shut it tranny” she replied back, with a smirk on her face, and snuggled further into the bed. Kris realised it was no good, and there was only one way he would be able to liven her up, but knew he would be risking his life by doing it, as she would kill him. He attempted to wake her up a bit longer, but realised it was not going to work, so he decided to put the plan in action.

Kris krept back into the bed, pretending he had given up on getting her out of bed and had decided to join her, Kris lay behind her, with her back against his chest and he wrapped his arms around her and slowly kissed up and down her neck, Kris knew that this was Jess’s weak spot, she soon moved her neck giving his lips more access to her neck and throat, his hands wondered over her body, caressing every inch of her, making her moan, Jess was now wide awake, and enjoying Kris’s attentiveness, and affection.

Kris smirked at her moans, knowing that his plan had worked, she was wide awake, now for him to do what he planed, he was aware they did not have time to finish what he started as they only had a short while till they had to leave to pick Katie up, and when Jess realised what he had been up to, she would not be pleased.

He kissed and caressed her body, hands wondering all over her for a few more minutes, as lets face it Kris enjoyed making her moan as much as she enjoyed it. Suddenly he stopped. “Don’t stop,”
    “Sorry, no time, shift your but princess,” he said with a grin, and then pinched her bum, he then ran naked out of the bedroom, and jumped into the shower
    “Kris get back here now” Jess called after him
    “Sorry princess, you should have got up when I asked you to, we are late picking Katie up as it is” he shouted through the door
    “You pig, you did this on purpose” Jess had got up by this time, and was pounding on the bathroom floor
    “Me would I do that??” (Kris shouted back, through the bathroom door)
    “Yes, you would Kris”
    “Well you should have got your lazy ass out of bed then
    “Just you wait Kris, revenge is mine” she shrieked at him through the bathroom door)
    “Oh is that a threat”
    “No it’s a bloody promise Kris”

When Kris had eventually got out of the shower, and walked back to the bed room, Jess gave him the evilest of looks, and then stormed straight passed him into the bathroom so she could get ready, it was at this stage that Kris realised maybe it was not such a good idea to tease Jess and get her physically worked up, and to then not follow through.

Jess could be a nightmare at the best of times, without adding in pregnancy hormones into the mix. Oh well, he thought, I can take what she dishes, besides the look on her face was priceless he thought to himself with a smirk.

Chapter 45

The last couple of months had been a blur for Jess, and even more so for Kris. Both were thrilled of the prospect of becoming parents again, however the pregnancy was taking a toll on Jess emotionally and physically.

Unfortunately due to money and work issues, Kris and Jess had still been spending a lot of time apart with her in Spain and him in England, and the pregnancy hormones combined with missing Kris has made the last couple of months a nightmare, not to mention having Katie asking where her daddy was all the time. However the times that Kris was able to come and see them made it all the more special.

Kris was pacing up and down, checking his watch every couple of minutes, he could not wait to see them, as it had been nearly 3 weeks since he was able to hold them both in his arms. It was usually the other way around though, Jess and Katie waiting for him to arrive, this time though, he was waiting for them to land in England.

Jess was sitting with Katie on the plane, just as they were about to land suddenly a nervous feeling hit the bottom of her stomach, it had been several years since she had stepped foot on English soil, since before Katie was born. All her family visited her in Spain, and the only time her and Katie had left Spain was when they went to be with Kris in Ireland when his Nan had died.

Her heart went out to Kris then, Jess never thought she was capable of hate, before that trip to Ireland, but now she was in no doubt that was an emotion she was proficient in, hating how his parents and siblings treated him, and no matter how much Kris pretended he didn’t care, she new deep down he was in agony because of them, that they could not see past his appearances and sexuality, that they could not see the loving, kind, funny, loyal man that he was, and they could not even see past that for Katie’s sake. Jess had hoped that his family realising that he was happy, and in a relationship and a father would help change their mind, but that hope faded when she saw how they were to Kris, she knew deep down that Kris was hoping that his mum at least would come round, and accept him for who he was, but as the months passed both Kris and Jess realised this was highly unlikely.

For all the hurt that Kris had felt as a result of that trip to Ireland, in a way Jess was happy that it had happened, it bought her and Kris closer than ever, especially their last night in Ireland, Kris and Jess were at his Great Aunts house, they had finished packing for their flight home, (Kris had arranged to fly with Jess and Katie to Spain for a couple of days before going back home to Manchester) Katie had been put to bed, and Kris, Jess and Aunt Helen sat in front of the open fire, talking, laughing and chatting, however Kris was very distracted, looking out the window onto the street every now and then.

It was not until they had gone to bed she had realised what was wrong with Kris, he was hoping she would turn up, that she would tell her son she loved him, accepted him, and missed him. That night Kris and Jess hardly slept, Jess just let Kris talk, and cry, and let out all his frustrations he felt towards his family, all the while Jess had tried to convince Kris that non of it was his fault, and it was them that was missing out not him.

Jess was not happy that Kris was hurt of course, but that night answered so many questions for her, and explained so much about the early years they were together, when they were at Hollyoaks, and why it was so hard for him to admit how he felt, or let people close, for fear of being hurt, abandoned, let down and ridiculed as his family had done to him.

chapter 46

The plane had finally come to a stop on the runway, Jess took a deep breath, she was thrilled to be seeing Kris again, she missed having him hold her at night, holding her hand when they went for a walk, his loving, passionate kisses, making love to him, and most of all missed the three of them as a family, or soon to be four, she thought stroking her tummy.

However despite the happiness at the thought of seeing Kris, she was apprehensive, there was two things bugging her, the first she new was stupid, but she could not help feeling insecure, her bump had started to become very visible in the last few weeks, and she was nervous about how Kris would feel about that, she knew he was excited about the baby, as was she, but she couldn’t help but feel frumpy because of her stomach, and was nervous that Kris would find it a turn off, as she was smaller when he saw her last, and also he had never seen her heavily pregnant before as he missed it with Katie. She knew deep down that Kris would love her no matter what, and accept her no matter what her appearance, as she accepts him, the second concern however was going to be harder to deal with, and she had no idea what would happen.

She couldn’t help but regret how much things had changed between them all, that here she was, landing in Manchester, and terrified with the prospect of seeing them, the people who once upon a time were her closest friends, who were practically family for a few years. She knew Steph would be okay, as she was the one who was friendly with her when the gang were in Spain, had kept in contact now and then via email since she got back to England, Jess also hoped Zack would be fine, after all, it was because of him that Kris read her letter, but her main concern was Zoë, she hated her when they last saw one another, and if Jess was honest with herself, she did not blame her, Zoë felt let down and betrayed by someone who was supposed to be her best friend.

Jess just hoped for Kris sake, that if Zoë still hated her and wanted nothing to do with her that they could at least be civil, as Jess did not want Kris’ farewell party to be marred by a feud or arguments.

chapter 47

Jess was exhausted, she was trying to keep an over excited 3 year old calm, whilst trying to keep an eye out for the bags off the carousel. Unfortunately one thing that Katie had inherited from Kris was his mischievousness and playfulness, and whilst it was something she adored normally in her daughter, this was not the time or place, plus the weight of her pregnancy was putting extra strain on her both physically and emotionally.

Jess was starting to loose her patience, all she wanted to do was get her bag and get out of this place, and just be in Kris’ arms, she had sent Kris a text a while ago stating that she had landed, and she was dying to see him, but fate seemed to have other ideas, Jess was cursing the baggage carousel which apparently had broken down, so she was stuck waiting with a hyperactive child, who just like her was desperate to see Kris. The only thing keeping her sane at the moment were the texts from Kris, the first couple she had shown and read to Katie, as they were just saying he cant wait to see them both, he loved them etc, however the later texts were not going to be shown to Katie EVER!

OK, she was only 3 and would not be able to read them, or understand them even if she could, but they were hardly for the eyes of a child, some of them even made Jess blush, but she could not help letting her mind wander to later tonight, once Katie was tucked up asleep in the spare room.

Nearly an hour later the carousel had finally been fixed, much to her relief, and their bags arrived not long after. The two of them went through the security controls, and all the while Jess was trying to juggle the bags, plus keep hold of Katie’s hand who was trying to get free, knowing her daddy was not far away. They had finally got through the airport, and Jess was looking for Kris, she knew he was here somewhere, all of a sudden Katie had managed to free herself from Jess’s grip and ran as fast as her 3 year old legs would take her, at first Jess started to panic, and chase after her, calling her to stop, however when Jess laid eyes on Katies destination, she suddenly relaxed with a smile on her face, just watching her daughter run the last few yards, straight into Kris arms, all the while shouting “daddy daddy” as loud as she could.

As soon as he saw Katie run towards him and leapt into his arms, his heart surged with happiness and love, and he could not help but think that nothing could ever feel as good as this, holding his little angel in his arms, covering her with kisses, whilst she was giggling and wriggling in his arms. That thought soon changed though, when he caught his first glimpse of Jess, she was showing obviously now, and looked more radiant and beautiful than he had ever seen her, amazed at how much her body was changing, even in the three weeks since he had last seen her, her tummy seemed to have almost doubled in size.

Kris shifted Katie onto his hip, so he had his other arm free, and no sooner had he done that, Jess was in his arms, and the three of them (or four with the bump, as Kris had affectionately dubbed it) held each other tightly. Kris leant down and kissed Jess, originally it was only meant to be a gentle loving kiss, but soon turned more passionate; both were more or less oblivious to their surroundings at the airport, until Katie started to get fidgety in his arms.

“You look incredible Princes” Kris said to Jess as he placed his hand over her swollen tummy after he put Katie down on the floor.
    “Thankyou Tranny, you don’t look bad yourself” she said with a smirk, stroking his arm, her eyes were filled with passion.
    “Now now now woman, not with a minor present” he said, winking at her
    “Kris, I didn’t mean that, you have a one track mind, and besides you were the one that started all that with the texts not me”
    “Come on, lets get you two to the flat,” he said, putting his arm around Jess, and picking up the bags with the other hand.

Just as they were walking to the car, Kris could not help but reaching his hand towards her bottom, and giving it a gentle pinch and smack.
    “Oi mister hands to yourself, as you said Kris, not with a minor present” Jess replied with a smirk back at him, revelling in his attention, suddenly all her nerves about Kris being put off by the baby weight had gone out of the window, as Kris seemed unable to keep his hands off her. Even in the car, whilst he was driving, now and then his one hand would wander from the steering wheel, to gently caress her thigh or tummy, despite Jess’ reminders to keep both hands on the wheel.

chapter 48

They had arrived at Kris apartment in one piece, despite his inability to keep his hands off Jess, and on the wheel! Jess looked around at the apartment, and could not help but laugh at the state that it was in, remembering back to Kris’ room in the halls, he was a slob then, and he was still a bit of one now. However where she would get frustrated with the mess all those years ago, this kind of mess pleased her to see, as her dream was coming real.

The mess was due to tonnes of boxes all over the places, filled with Kris’s prized possessions (or junk as Jess would tease him) On the boxes were labels for instance, DVD’s, CD’s, for charity shop, for junk yard, for Zac etc. After what happened in Ireland, Jess and Kris had decided that they could no longer live in separate countries, it took a while to decide how it was going to work, and what they would do, but eventually they agreed that Kris would move to Spain.

Katie and Jess’ life were there, Katie had a nursery and friends she loved, and Jess had a great network of friends who were there for her, and whilst Kris would miss the radio station, and the old gang, he knew that Jess, Katie and the bump were worth it, besides, Kris could not help but think, that him living in a nice villa in Spain, with a spare room, would mean he may end up seeing more of the old gang that he did in England! As he knew the temptation of a free lodging and hot sun would be too much for them to miss, that is if they are able to draw a line over the past and build a relationship back up with Jess, as there was no way he would have people stay with them that could not forgive and forget the past, he could not do that to Jess, he knew in his heart she was filled with enough guilt as it was without others adding to it.

“Sorry, I was in the process of moving them into the dining area before I left for the airport, but I lost track of time, so didn’t have a chance to move them all”
    “No problem” she said as she walked over to him, giving him a quick kiss, just loving being back in his arms again. Kris was amazed, as he thought she would go off on one, about the mess
    “Well Princess, looks like you’ve mellowed out a bit, you used to flip at the mess I made”
    “Don’t get used to it Mister, you aren’t turning our new home into a pigsty”
    “Yes ma’am” Kris jokingly replied and saluted her
    “Ha Ha Ha, Kris,” Jess said as she flung a cushion off the sofa at him. Which ended up them having a fight with the cushions, though Kris was being more careful than normal, well aware of the pregnancy, and not wanting to hurt them or tire her out more than normal.

The pair of them ended up falling onto the sofa, laughing, soon though the fun and laughter turned to passion, and Jess, who was lying on top of Kris by this stage, moved closer to him, and they engaged in a passionate kiss. Their hands wandered all over each other, neither could get enough of each other, that was until “Mummy where is brown ted” was uttered from their daughter, Katie had been in the bedroom she would be staying in, playing with her toys, she had now walked into the lounge, Kris and Jess’s kiss had broken apart at her words, and Jess and Kris sighed with frustration, Jess lay her head on Kris shoulder briefly before getting up to help their child find her lost teddy, just as she walked towards Katie’s room, she turned to Kris, and said “we will finish this later” and winked at him. Kris grinned in response, and proceeded to move the rest of the boxes into the dining area.

chapter 49

Jess had managed to find Katie’s teddy, and Kris had got all the boxes out of the way, so the young family had decided to go out for a walk, and take Katie to the park to play for a while, they did not stay out for long though as Jess and Katie were not used to the colder English climate anymore, so the three of them returned to the flat. They had spent the day as a family playing games, talking, and drawing pictures with Katie.

Later that evening, Jess and Kris were in the kitchen, washing up, despite the fact that they only had a takeaway; Jess insisted that they would use proper plates to eat from, despite Kris’s protestations that they could eat from the takeaway boxes, that it would save on washing up, and despite him teasing jess for being a snob for refusing to eat from the packaging, Jess would not give in.

So here they were washing up, Kris hated washing up, or drying up for that matter, so decided that if he had to do this he would at least have some fun at the same time. Whilst Jess had her back turned, putting a few glasses in the cupboard, Kris silent crept up behind her, and reached his hand down the front of her top, covering chest at the same time with soapy bubbles and water. “That’s it Kris, you wait,” she threatened to him, Kris dashed into the lounge where Katie was watching a dvd, trying to get out of Jess’s way, it did not work however and she caught him, and started flicking the tea-towel at him. Katie watched on laughing as her mummy and daddy playfully wrestled one another as Kris was trying to get the towel from her hands. After a while, Jess stated “Come on, they aren’t going to wash themselves” “Whose fault is that woman, you are the one too snobby to eat out the packing” Jess stuck her tongue out at him, and walked into the kitchen.

After a couple of minutes Kris followed her into the kitchen, and the two of them continued washing and drying up. When they had almost finished, Kris walked to Jess, standing behind her, and wrapped his arms around her front, spanning his hands over her swollen belly, amazed at the thought that she was carrying his child in their, and that soon there would be another child in his life. Kris gently kissed the sides of Jess’s neck, and she leaned her back against his chest, rolling her head to the side against his shoulder allowing more access to her neck and throat, passion was rising in both of them, and Kris’s hands slowly made there way over Jess’s stomach, up her body, to caress her breasts, which had become even more sensitive than before. Jess moaned quietly at Kris ministrations, and slowly turned around to face him, running her hands through his hair, and pulling his head closer to hers, there mouths met with passion and force, neither could get enough of each other, Kris’s hands wandered down her back to cup Jess’s bottom, gently squeezing it, and pulling her body closer to his, but no matter how close they were it was not close enough for either of them as the passion was coursing through their veins. They remained like this for a while, kissing passionately, caressing one another, holding each other as close as they could, however both new it would be too good to be true, and the interruption would come soon enough.

And sure enough the interruption came, “Daddy can I have some milk?” The little voice asked, standing in the kitchen doorway, again, the pair pulled apart from the embrace,

“Cause you can angel,” Kris said laughing as he walked towards the fridge, all the while musing what impeccable timing she seems to have today, glancing at a very flushed and flustered Jess.

Thread Information