Thread: Week 24

Week 24

Monday

Life at the Millers is getting Rob down. May tells Rob she's got her notification of decree nisi and then kisses Rob, who's tempted by her.

Elsewhere, Mo informs Pat that her rash is a flea bite. Pat asks Peggy about the fleas but she denies it. Pat then finds a flea on the bar. When Phil can't understand why Peggy wants to redecorate, Peggy tells him they've got visitors.

Tuesday

Kevin is stunned when Chelsea informs him that Carly slept with Sean. Carly apologises and Kevin tells her she should stay at Dawn's. Carly berates Shirley for getting involved in her life.

Elsewhere, Rob goes to see May and they end up kissing again.

Thursday

Rob tells Dawn he wants to make a fresh start away from the Square and away from May, as the trials and tribulations of life in Walford continue.

May drops a bombshell on Dawn and tells her she was with Rob last night. Dawn later gets in a taxi, but Rob chases her and asks her a question that leaves her speechless.

Deano, meanwhile, tries to persuade Carly to join him and Shirley for a drink. But Carly has a go at Shirley and tells Deano to wise up about her. After Deano tells Shirley he's moving out, a punch-up ensues between Erek, Deano and Shirley.

Friday

Stacey receives a package from Spain which contains the returned present from Max. She hides it from Bradley, who blurts out that he loves her. Stacey, however, tells him he deserves better.

Elsewhere, Keith and Mickey are surprised to learn that Dawn and Rob are going to stay at Rob's parents and have the baby there. Dawn tells Rob they don't have to leave if May's gone, but Rob tells her he's got a job near his parents. They arrive at Rob's parent's house, but Dawn is in shock as all is not what it seems...
    Last edited by irish eyes; 25-05-2007 at 12:30.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to irish eyes For This Useful Post:

cathy1978 (26-05-2007), Chloe (29-05-2007), Dutchgirl (26-05-2007), hazey (04-06-2007), Pinkbanana (26-05-2007), pinkles14 (25-05-2007), red47 (25-05-2007), tammyy2j (01-06-2007)

Max is such a git isn't he?! This baby thing is ridiculous! he is being sooo selfish! he expects to be able to keep stacey, and stay with his wife and have the baby. Hes living in a different world!

Feeling that Stacey is feeling bad about Bradley. Its nice that she tells him he deserves better. I actually think that Stacey with tell Bradley herself about Max at some point, when it's ready come out. It must be hard living with something like that.

mmmm I am wonder if Rob is up to his old tricks again with Dawn.. saying he has a job at his parent but is that where May is waiting to take the baby??
    Super Mod

I was hoping that tonights real time episode would signal the end for Stacey and Max but obviously not.

I think the start of bracey getting back together is the end of june, i am pretty sure, as they said it was the summer.

Stacey is only saying bradley deserves better as she has been sleeping with his father and bradley can do better than her as stacey reckons it as well as she does not want to hurt bradley as she cares for him too much to destroy him with getting back with him as it all about soap lacey said this and stacey does not want bradders finding out about stax and it would destroy him and she will hurt herself in the process.

I think stacey only wants her and bradley to remain best friends because she feels terrible about what she has done and does not want to lose bradley in her life.

Yeah. It is an unrealistic view that Stacey has, because it must be hard going back to being just friends after what they had between them, and Stacey is living in cloud cuckoo land if she expects that Bradley will be o.k. with it because they are just friends now. I think deep down she realises that he won't be fine with it, wherever he is at the time. Even if he's with somebody else (which we know he won't be).

This is going to be really amazing, when this comes out! still got the feeling that Stacey will tell Bradley herself. Max wouldn't do it! he's too chicken! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    mmmm I am wonder if Rob is up to his old tricks again with Dawn.. saying he has a job at his parent but is that where May is waiting to take the baby??
    Once a cheater,always a cheater huh

I hope she dumps his ass.

oh my god! if rob has got dawn there under false pretences, thats just really awful!! you don't think hes got back with may, and they try and convince her to hand over the baby?

I know Dawn wasn't keen about the pregnancy at the beginning, but i doubt she'd give the baby up now, especially giving it to May and Rob (if that's what the plan is).

Most likely they'd have a really conniving plan, like trying to paint dawn as an unfit mother. But probably getting ahead of myself lol.

Thread Information