Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pirates Of The Caribbean - Worlds End

I have seen the 1st one but not the 2nd. May try and catch this one over the summer holidays. I don't mind films being 3 hours long as long as it holds your concentration like LOTR or the Green mile, which didn't feel long films to me.

Bryan I would be careful on what you say there is many Johnny Depp fans on here who may like a quiet word in your delicate ears

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    I loved it!! I didn't think it was that long really- my cinema put an Intersession in it, so when it got to 2 hours, we had a 15 min break then watched the last hour or so
    Yeh we had one too, was really werid though cos my brother who went to the same cinema and went days before us, did have one

We could choose wether to have the showing with an intermission or not, and we went for the one with out, having already sat through nearly 3 hours Spiderman in the same day, we decided to go hardcore and sit through another 3 hour film! lol Intermission's are for wimps and those with weak bladders! lol oh and those with long leg's who need to stretch!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    I loved it!! I didn't think it was that long really- my cinema put an Intersession in it, so when it got to 2 hours, we had a 15 min break then watched the last hour or so

The plot was a bit confusing at times, but the ending was great, and the acting was fab all the way through.

Although i did want to slap Kiera Knightly the whole way through- i cant stand her!! She needs a slap and a cream cake
    Only cos she's got to kiss both Johnny and Orlando

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post
    We could choose wether to have the showing with an intermission or not, and we went for the one with out, having already sat through nearly 3 hours Spiderman in the same day, we decided to go hardcore and sit through another 3 hour film! lol Intermission's are for wimps and those with weak bladders! lol oh and those with long leg's who need to stretch!
    Does that include poor souls like me too?

Quote Originally Posted by JoJo View Post
    Does that include poor souls like me too?

Aww Emz, you do have an excuse at the moment, i suggest you go for directors chair screening, i don't think i'd want to sit in the normal chair's for 3 hours if i was pregnant

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

Jojo (31-05-2007)

Thread Information