Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Season Finale

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    what a finale!

why is it that "they shouldnt leave the island" why locke was almost prepared to kill Jack, and why Jack feels the need to go back

so many questions, I want to know the answers but have to wait until febraury!

i doubt they will get rescued, they cant - there's 3 more seasons! i wonder what will happen now between the others and the beach lot, maybe they will call it a truce.
    maybe they do get out and then have to go back as per the ending of this one?
    Maybe they all start dying off the island??

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    what a finale!

why is it that "they shouldnt leave the island" why locke was almost prepared to kill Jack, and why Jack feels the need to go back

so many questions, I want to know the answers but have to wait until febraury!

i doubt they will get rescued, they cant - there's 3 more seasons! i wonder what will happen now between the others and the beach lot, maybe they will call it a truce.
    maybe they do get out and then have to go back as per the ending of this one?
    Maybe they all start dying off the island??

i dont like this idea of them going back, or the fact we know Jack and Kate left the island, i just wanted the seasons to build up to a dramatic finale when they are all rescued, it kind of takes the sparkle off it now knowing they have left

i wonder who it was in the coffin, i reckon as islander, the way Jack presumed she'd have gone I'm thinking maybe it was Sawyer, but she said "i've got to go back to him" that could have been referring to sawyer lol

oh the questions lol

I think it was Ben in the coffin
    And as for them geeting off the island, I dont think they will but then again Naomi's people are coming for them

Well i have just watched the last episode of lost and I must say that I was a bit disappointed. What do other people think

Why were you dissapointed , I loved it
    You do know its not the very last episode, its just the last of the current sereis

I suppose I was expecting more answers. I felt sorry for charlie. I loved the bit with hurley and the camper van. I cant wait for the next series i wonder if they will show it in america first.

I hope that jack and kate go back to the island

yeh they will show it in america fisrt, I think in the last series Canada got it an hour before lol
    I knew we wouldnt get alot of answers but i think it did in a way tell us a lot

'Lost' star discusses shock exit

Lost star Dominic Monaghan has revealed that being written out of the show at the end of the third season could work in his favour.

The British actor, who played drug addict rock star Charlie, told TV Guide: β€œI've been trying to plan the rest of my career, and there's a whole bunch of opportunities that have been up in the air because I couldn't commit to them because of Lost. It was a little bittersweet to be leaving behind surfing and palm trees and beaches, but I think I probably squeezed the last amount of enjoyment I could've got out of that for a while.”

Monaghan, who also starred in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, expressed his disappointment at the diminishing screen time Charlie received on the show: β€œTo be honest, as an actor I've been kind of frustrated for a while. I've wanted to do a little bit more. The difference between how much the audience got to see Charlie in Season One as opposed to how much they got to see Charlie in Seasons Two and Three was significant. It's been kind of frustrating for me for a while. So I think it's time for me to move on, you know.”

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I do think its unfair some of the screen time some of the characters get but i suppose the writers know what they want from the show
    Im going to miss him

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    I do think its unfair some of the screen time some of the characters get but i suppose the writers know what they want from the show
    Im going to miss him
    He will always be Merry Brandybuck from the Shire to Me.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information