Thread: 'Two more series' for US drama 24

'Two more series' for US drama 24

US TV drama 24, which stars Kiefer Sutherland as special agent Jack Bauer, will return for two more series, according to trade magazine Variety.
    The reported deal comes as US fans await Monday's end of its sixth series, which closes with a two-hour special.

It is thought some changes will be made, but the concept where each episode covers one hour of real time will remain the same.

The show won best drama and best actor for Sutherland at last year's Emmys.

It has received 51 Emmy nominations since it first aired in 2001.

In January 24 was criticised by US Muslim groups, who accused its latest storyline of fuelling intolerance.

The series began with Islamic terrorists waging an 11-day campaign of suicide bombings across the US.

great news,is jack still doing one over here,i just hope virgin and sky sort somthing out for next year,we were cut of mid series and now have to run to brothers with a tape every sunday

Two more series to look forward to. This season has been critisised as not being as strong as previous series and in some points I have to agree. But we still have two episodes to see so anything can happen and probably will. Next season there is to be an almost all new cast with only a few current cast members returning but in different roles and it is rumoured not to be in LA

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Thread Information