View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming up in the Square

Coming up in the Square

I'm not sure when this week,i'm guessing it's next week.

Martin visits the solicitor for the reading of Pauline's will - which contains one last shock for her son. Dot sees the lad is still in a terrible state, and encourages him to get on with his life. He takes the advice, and eventually comes to a decision about his future.

Meanwhile, Carly puts increasing pressure on Kevin to reveal the secret that ripped their family apart. The pair finally disclose the horrifying skeleton in their closet - prompting Deano to deal with his shock and anger by trying to torch the car lot, before Kevin grabs his passport and leaves the Square.

Dawn and Rob share a kiss behind May's back, and Ben resolves to get rid of Stella for good, but gets caught out in his vendetta later in the week.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to inkyskin For This Useful Post:

bakedbean (21-01-2007), ChelseaFC (20-01-2007), JulieBic (23-01-2007), tammyy2j (22-01-2007)

Kevin grabs his passport and leaves the Square.
    So then Kevin secret could be do to with him not being Deano's dad like someone mentioned before. As he takes revenage on him anyway.

Thanks To Vicky For My Fab Banner!!!

Yeah, it is for next week. I read in the tv mag an article about Dawn heading off to the abortion clinic once again, then Rob asks Peggy where Dawn has gone and Peggy says she has taken the day off. So Rob works out where she has gone and goes there, but Dawn only backs out of the abortion for a second time because Rob says he actually loves her. She isn't sure if he really means it, so I think that's sort of implicit hint at it being some sort of plan thought up by Rob and May.

wonder what the shock is for martin anyone know???

erm...I know its a horrible thing for a person to deal with but the way they made this kevin secret sound I thought it'd be something less cliche.

I really do hope that rob and may came up with that as a plan because I can't stand dawm or what she's done...and using a baby to try and get a man away from his wife is just plain nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    I think Pauline might have made a will when she was mad at Arthur for having an affiar with Mrs Hewitt or something, and so only Ian, Mark and Michelle were included or something, which would make Martin pretty mad seeing as Ian has 2 business and wasn't that involved with Pauline, and Michelle hasn't been over for years.

Just a theory, 'cause I don't know if Martin was alive at that time, but it could be a nasty shock when you were the closest to someone if you were left with nothing.

Unless at the same time as getting rid of the stall, Pauline made a new will and cut him out of it, 'cause I think I recall her saying something about one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    I think Pauline might have made a will when she was mad at Arthur for having an affiar with Mrs Hewitt or something, and so only Ian, Mark and Michelle were included or something, which would make Martin pretty mad seeing as Ian has 2 business and wasn't that involved with Pauline, and Michelle hasn't been over for years.

Just a theory, 'cause I don't know if Martin was alive at that time, but it could be a nasty shock when you were the closest to someone if you were left with nothing.

Unless at the same time as getting rid of the stall, Pauline made a new will and cut him out of it, 'cause I think I recall her saying something about one.
    martin was born at the time of the affair.. Pauline was pregnant on Martin in the first episode.. I reckon she made a new will around christmas and martin is cut out of it all
    Super Mod

anyone have any idea what any of the big secrets are then??????

martins shock

Maybe i am wrong - but i thought Pauline signed the house over to martin and sonia so maybe martins shock is sonia is entitled to half the house?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinead2004 View Post
    Maybe i am wrong - but i thought Pauline signed the house over to martin and sonia so maybe martins shock is sonia is entitled to half the house?
    That wouldn't be a shock.. Martin knows this already.. maybe she gives everything to Ian
    Super Mod

Thread Information