View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Coming up in the Square

With her dad and Denise all loved up, little Libby embarking on a new romance with Darren, and Deano lusting after everything in sight, Carly finally decides it's time she put herself first in the relationship stakes and, after a gentle shove from her stepsister, agrees to go on a date with Booty sales rep Warren.
    However, it soon becomes clear her new suitor only has one thing on his mind and, when Preeti and Chelsea become aware of his sordid plans, they find themselves in a race against time to stop the blonde mechanic from coming to any harm.
    Elsewhere, Stacey is furious her ultimatum to Max didn't work and that he has instead gone on holiday with Tanya. The brassy stallholder finds it difficult to keep her emotions in check when she's around Bradley however, and when the pair become embroiled in a guinea pig rescue mission, they begin to get on as if they had never been apart.
    Is the younger Branning suddenly regaining his appeal?
    Meanwhile, avid smoker Dot panics about the looming ban, and makes a momentous decision when her worry becomes too much to deal with.
    May tells Dawn she has signed the divorce papers and Libby is grounded when her feelings for Darren are made known to Denise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to inkyskin For This Useful Post:

megan999 (17-05-2007)

God grounding Libby is a bit harsh isn't it?! why?! because she fancies Darren?! they are the same age! lol. I think they make a sweet couple. I think Darren will treat her with respect, because he cares about her. And Libby won't stand for any nonsense, cause she's got a good head on her shoulders.

Bradley and Stacey, getting back together. Its a dramatic storyline, but i do half wish that Bradley and Stacey could get back together, without all this stuff hanging over them. They were so sweet, and cute. Ah!

Just to put everyone's mind at rest... this week on EE: Peter DOES NOT die.. the ambulance men revive him and a truce is called. Ian actually Hugs Phil . Beale go on holiday and the house gets done up. Phil, having faced losing his son, brings the wedding forward... Stella (evil woman ) tells and convinces Ben the accident was all his fault and for the Stacey/Bradley fans, stacey tells Max to tell Tayna or she will.. he has 30 mins to do so
    Super Mod

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

.:SpIcYsPy:. (22-05-2007), Pinkbanana (21-05-2007), Xx-Vicky-xX (21-05-2007)

Carly and Chelsea call an uneasy truce, but Sean soon begins stirring up trouble.
    The mechanic, however, is wise to his actions, and so tries to catch him out by letting the beautician listen to their conversation.
    Dot tries to take her mind off smoking by arranging a christening for baby George, but when the vicar asks for his birth certificate, she's forced to admit the truth about his parentage.
    She tries to put off the inevitable by visiting old friend Dr Legg, but it's not long before a social worker comes calling.
    Darren desperately tries to come up with a way to stay in Walford rather than moving to Streatham, while Bradley learns Max is about to return, and Stacey offers to help him get the house ready.
    However, on hearing about her lover's plans, she turns to Deano for comfort, and soon regrets her decision.

All about soap mini mag-Eastenders Shock Wedding& Death

All about soap also says that they is a shock death, a horrifying revelation and uninvited guests spice up a walford wedding.

I wonder who that is and i wonder if it phil and stella wedding that they arrive or could it be someone else on the square is getting married .

Also who is set to die.

Just a guess

Ok, this is just a shot in the dark, but the death could be Stella, the revelation could be how Stella has been treating Ben and the uninvited guests could be Phil's cousins, the new one how are coming in. What does everyone think??

i tinhk it was confirmed in the inside soap magazine that the univited guests were the mitchell cousins rosie and roxy i think they are called. THat fits in with Phil and Stellas wedding.

They death could be Stella, there was a leaked storyline a while back in the sun that she was set to die.

Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post
    Ok, this is just a shot in the dark, but the death could be Stella, the revelation could be how Stella has been treating Ben and the uninvited guests could be Phil's cousins, the new one how are coming in. What does everyone think??
    Hit the nail right on the head there.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Merging with snippets thread....

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    When is Phil and Stella's wedding any way ??? I know cos of the accident Phil moved it up, any idea when the wedding is to occur ???

Thread Information