Thread: EastEnders Feuds: The Beales Vs The Mitchells

EastEnders Feuds: The Beales Vs The Mitchells

Read in The Tv Mag that there is a documentary of the feuds between the two families, which has been going on for 12 years. It is on on BBC3 on Friday, between 10:30 and 11:15pm. Adam Woodyatt (Ian) and Steve McFadden (Phil) will discuss their on screen bust-ups.

The Beale and Mitchells Feud Tonight

Did you see the fued tonight between the mitchells and beales in the branning living room, it was funny, even when ian sais how much the saveoly was, that was great as he said it was £1.05 pence and ben gave him the money.

Also ben said about the camping trip was good and phil agreed but ian just went along with it was good and peter was all up for it and all the women playing a day out at the salon, it was stella, peggy, jane and honey i think and they said if tanya might give them a discount.

How long has this feud been going on, it must be at least ten years, does anybody know please. I know it was due to phil marrying kathy that this feud started
    Last edited by slater girl; 15-05-2007 at 20:56.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Merging to keep posts together

As you can see from the above post, the fued has been going on for 12 years.

Please search for like threads before starting new ones. Thanks

I saw the fight, well the talks on tonights episode, found it rather amusing actucally

I saw the feud programme, and I can't say that I was that impressed by it. They changed the time with little warning, so a lot of people probably missed it, and the vast majority of the clips seemed to come from the two episodes surrounding the crash, as if to make it easy for them and save dragging a great amount of older episodes out of storage, although there were a few.

I wasn't that impressed that they had all the backstage stuff in it. I don't mind backstage stuff, but I think they should have put that on in a separate program. I was hoping to see a lot more of the background to the feud again, and some that I hadn't seen before.

Thread Information