Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Scariest movie

I went to see the Blair witch project on halloween and i really believed it was a real film!!!

i couldnt sleep for days i was so scared!! dave let me believe it was real too and wound me up more, he stopped when he realised i wasnt sleeping and having nightmares!!

Quote Originally Posted by debs
    I went to see the Blair witch project on halloween and i really believed it was a real film!!!

i couldnt sleep for days i was so scared!! dave let me believe it was real too and wound me up more, he stopped when he realised i wasnt sleeping and having nightmares!!
    A girl I knew who watched it a few years ago, coould not sleep by herself for weeks!
    Medical School Guide Forums
    Soapboards approved link - rimmer

i was convinced it was real 2 weeks after we saw it we went to view a flat and some person had put their handprints all over the wall in white paint like at the end of the film and i freaked out and refused to view it!!

lol Debs. Didn't the film company advertise it asthough is was a real thing as well? I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Saw is a class film!
    yeah thats an ace film , it made me jump at the end when the " dead" man stud up , i would never of thought that would happen i thought and probs everone else , that it was the one who kidnapped dr's wife and kid ... anyway , my mum said that cude is also good as its a bit like saw , with the puzzles and stuff .

"Game Over" The last line except for the screaming.

i love blair witch i watched it on the opening night, i was so scared i went to see it with my brother in law, on the way home he stopped at a deserted petrol station, omg i was sat in the car and i was shaking i was so scared

when my boyfriend saw it he laughed all the way through!!

it still scares me now!!!

i was convinced it was real 2 weeks after we saw it we went to view a flat and some person had put their handprints all over the wall in white paint like at the end of the film and i freaked out and refused to view it!!

now thats mean!!!!

Thread Information